Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,553 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

This Eyowo App Something Is Mad Oh! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / This Eyowo App Something Is Mad Oh! (270 Views)

Get Started With Eyowo MFB - The Step-by-step Guide / Are You Tired Of Zenith Bank?: Consider Trying Out Eyowo Mfb / Why Is Eyowo Tradermoni App Not Working? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Eyowo App Something Is Mad Oh! by PapaPee1: 11:57pm On Oct 22, 2019
First of all guys, I'm new here so please take it easy on me. Lol - by new, I mean first time posting.

Please who else here uses Eyowo? Coz I'm trying to increase the number of people I can do phone to phone transactions with - I can send you money with just your phone number and you can cash it anywhere you choose.

Mad oh!

I almost got into a fight with a conductor on my way to Ikeja yesterday. He said he didn't have change that I shouldn't enter, me I entered all the same, in my mind this conductor guy just wanted to delay me - no way!.
Baba now said I should pay and I said he should give me his phone number, that's how wahala started. At the end of the day, one fine young lady paid for me and I sent her her money using Eyowo. So that's how I got her number and she walked a way smiling with her money on her phone number.

Me I'm tired of carrying cash - Eyowo for the cashless economy joor.

Please if you ask me what is Eyowo, I'd suggest you visit their website, so better ask me something else, like how much can you send to me if I gave you my number? Then I'll think about it.

Soon cash and long queues at ATMs would be my throwback pictures. This life is easy abeg, no time.
Re: This Eyowo App Something Is Mad Oh! by Juliusdking(m): 12:49am On Oct 23, 2019
K

(1) (Reply)

Good Morning [i][/i]nairalands I Have 100k Presently And I Want To Invest It / Quick Loans? / MTN Gives Update On USSD Charge Controversy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.