Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,671 members, 7,955,443 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:01 AM

Melaye, Adeyemi: A Fresh Test Of Strength - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Melaye, Adeyemi: A Fresh Test Of Strength (13362 Views)

This Is A Fresh Video Of Tinubu’s Physical & Cognitive Decline - Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Melaye, Adeyemi: A Fresh Test Of Strength by kayusely70(m): 6:20am On Oct 23, 2019
Smart will win

2 Likes

Re: Melaye, Adeyemi: A Fresh Test Of Strength by kennykg(m): 6:43am On Oct 23, 2019
Funny
They both switched sides on the table
Why do we always have to choose between the devil and the deep blue sea.
Smh
Re: Melaye, Adeyemi: A Fresh Test Of Strength by Burgerlomo: 7:00am On Oct 23, 2019
dukeprince50:
that guy that commented before me, don't you sleep?
Just stole my FTC
And the guy that commented after me, are u on night duty on NL? since 12am, u deh awake

Bro what about U nah grin
Re: Melaye, Adeyemi: A Fresh Test Of Strength by yhemsy62(m): 7:24am On Oct 23, 2019
Yohh:

U are truly sick
YES SIR

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Melaye, Adeyemi: A Fresh Test Of Strength by mercyviv(f): 7:24am On Oct 23, 2019
Dino can't win this one. Its all gonna be a happy day for APC at last!
Meanwhile...
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and exams. Visit my signature for details...

3 Likes

Re: Melaye, Adeyemi: A Fresh Test Of Strength by Caseless: 8:01am On Oct 23, 2019
Dino might be the reason bello will perform poorly in kogi west because he's popular there and the protest vote bello would suffer as okun doesn't like him. I've interacted with peope from kogi west, they say Smart did nothing for them while dino has done 139 constituency projects in that zone. I don't like dino as a person, but I think he will win.
Re: Melaye, Adeyemi: A Fresh Test Of Strength by smartolala(m): 9:04am On Oct 23, 2019
But this write up is very shallow, I expected their area of strength,popularity and what they have done for the constituency to be analysed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Melaye, Adeyemi: A Fresh Test Of Strength by Nwaonyishi69: 9:09am On Oct 23, 2019
Who is smart? This is a case of the FG and SG saying over their dead bodies would Dino negate all bubu's political law of vendetta in 'obey or be crushed'. Dino may be tough but he has a really tough battle in his hands, with 10b largesse in the hands of the state govt, security forces as hatchet men and the electoral commission as willing tool. Only God, the last hope, who does not despise the prayers from a contrite heart may save the course of Justice and people's will at this juncture.

1 Like

Re: Melaye, Adeyemi: A Fresh Test Of Strength by ridbell01(m): 9:35am On Oct 23, 2019
Simongm:
Dino will surely win
again, and with these leaders (David Jemibewon, Olushola Akanmode, Bayo Ojo, Sam Aro, Teejay Yusuf, Tunde Ogbeha, Yomi Awoniyi, Kola Ologbondiyan, Hon. Imam etc) on ground to protect his votes.
No federal might can manipulate his result. note that Gov. Seyi Makinde will also be on ground, he did it in Oyo state and he is bringing his experience to Kogi state.

As for Yeye Bello, Igalas will prefer the no. 1 position to that of deputy and I trust they will also protect their votes.
That Onigbese and directionless Governor must go!
i pray they even allow those people to even vote on that day.. If you know you know
Re: Melaye, Adeyemi: A Fresh Test Of Strength by Geeweez: 9:56am On Oct 23, 2019
Dino will win. In God we trust!!!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Melaye, Adeyemi: A Fresh Test Of Strength by Johnnyessence(m): 10:13am On Oct 23, 2019
Senator Dino melaye will coast to victory by the special grace of almighty God.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bandits Take Over Zugu, Zamfara As They Kill And Kidnap Residents / BREAKING: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack On Biu Town, Borno State / Economy: Buhari Not Seeking Emergency Powers- Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.