Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,702 members, 7,827,570 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Nigerian Docked For Raping Ukrainian In Dubai, 2nd Trial In One Week - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Docked For Raping Ukrainian In Dubai, 2nd Trial In One Week (471 Views)

Men Arrested For Gang-raping Ukrainian Refugee / Nigerian Man On Trial In Court Pretends He Has Spinal Cord Injury / Alfa, 3 Others Docked For Removal Of Human Parts From Grave In Ibadan.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Docked For Raping Ukrainian In Dubai, 2nd Trial In One Week by GistUpdates: 4:30am On Oct 23, 2019
A 32-year-old Nigerian, who was previously found guilty of raping a woman, has been accused of raping another in the same week.

On Tuesday, he was charged at the Dubai Court of First Instance for allegedly kidnapping and raping a woman he met online.

Khaleej Times quoting public prosecution records, said the incident was reported on December 29 last year at Al Barsha police station.

The defendant, who works as a jewellery designer, went to meet the complainant, a Ukrainian, in a cab. He then took her to his flat, where he allegedly forced her inside “after threatening to inject her with a shot”, according to public prosecution records. He then allegedly raped her repeatedly at knifepoint.

The 33-year-old complainant said the accused raped her again four times the next day and then told her to leave.

The defendant had been convicted of raping another woman (a 53-year-old Serbian) 20 times in an incident that was reported on January 4 this year. He was sentenced to one year in jail and deportation in that case.

According to prosecution records, the two women are not related.

The trial will continue on November 3.

Gist from Gistmore
http://gistmore.com/nigerian-docked-for-raping-ukrainian-in-dubai-2nd-trial-in-one-week

Re: Nigerian Docked For Raping Ukrainian In Dubai, 2nd Trial In One Week by GistUpdates: 4:30am On Oct 23, 2019
wink
Re: Nigerian Docked For Raping Ukrainian In Dubai, 2nd Trial In One Week by nakaman: 4:32am On Oct 23, 2019
Embarrassing
Re: Nigerian Docked For Raping Ukrainian In Dubai, 2nd Trial In One Week by TheTourist: 4:35am On Oct 23, 2019
Good riddance
Re: Nigerian Docked For Raping Ukrainian In Dubai, 2nd Trial In One Week by Nwodosis(m): 4:44am On Oct 23, 2019
Perfect, he is an anonymous Nigerian! We should be one and see ourselves as one Nigeria even in crimes.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Docked For Raping Ukrainian In Dubai, 2nd Trial In One Week by majamajic(m): 5:06am On Oct 23, 2019
if he was sentenced in January , what's he doing outside. ?
I don't understand that side
Re: Nigerian Docked For Raping Ukrainian In Dubai, 2nd Trial In One Week by Nobody: 6:20am On Oct 23, 2019
Handy work of village people.
Re: Nigerian Docked For Raping Ukrainian In Dubai, 2nd Trial In One Week by tungamaje: 1:53pm On Oct 23, 2019
I'm very sure not an 'Ipob' else his name would have appeared

(1) (Reply)

How My Father Raped Me, My Sisters At Knifepoint – Teenagers Tell Court / L Defiled My Daughter, Father Confesses / 82-year-old Woman Sent Unlucky Home Invader To The Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.