Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,880 members, 7,844,840 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

Hausa Man Refused To Sell Beans To A Woman After She Tried To Cheat Him - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Hausa Man Refused To Sell Beans To A Woman After She Tried To Cheat Him (27098 Views)

Hausa Man Seen Advertising, Selling Local Medicine With Benz. Photos And Video / Bet9ja Refused To Pay 15 Million Won With Bonus All Evidence Available / Innoson Speaks On How GTB Is Owing Him 8 Billion And Refused To Pay (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hausa Man Refused To Sell Beans To A Woman After She Tried To Cheat Him by youska(m): 10:17pm On Oct 23, 2019
post=83391586:
Legend has it that the Hausas are the most honest people in our nation.
Omo hausa ni mi o. . . cheesy
Ba'are lamba daya. cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hausa Man Refused To Sell Beans To A Woman After She Tried To Cheat Him by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:23pm On Oct 23, 2019
youska:

Omo hausa ni mi o. . . cheesy
Ba'are lamba daya. cheesy cheesy
Naso Alhaji Youska! grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausa Man Refused To Sell Beans To A Woman After She Tried To Cheat Him by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:24pm On Oct 23, 2019
zedman1:
I can attest to that, in all my travels across the country, in terms of honesty, I've never found a match for the north in general. Very tolerant, hospitable and peaceful people too, but don't play with their religion (the Muslims), else you'll see their other side. But why should one even play with someone else's religion in the first place?
You are absolutely on point bro.
So true!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hausa Man Refused To Sell Beans To A Woman After She Tried To Cheat Him by Raalsalghul: 7:09am On Oct 24, 2019
RichDad1:
An average Hausa man will never try to cheat you. QED
Sadly , Same can’t be said of other tribes.
This is very true.
Re: Hausa Man Refused To Sell Beans To A Woman After She Tried To Cheat Him by Raalsalghul: 7:11am On Oct 24, 2019
post=83391586:
Legend has it that the Hausas are the most honest people in our nation.

Not legend, but fact.

I feel comfortable doing business with them.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hausa Man Refused To Sell Beans To A Woman After She Tried To Cheat Him by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:13am On Oct 24, 2019
Raalsalghul:

Not legend, but fact.

I feel comfortable doing business with them.
You are very right.
They are the most honest in our nation.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

4 Habits Of Financially Smart People / Meet G.U Okeke: GUO Transportation Business CEO & His Civil War Story / 4 Online Businesses With Low Startup Capital That Will Make You Rich

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.