Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,741 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens:wednesday , October 23, 2019 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens:wednesday , October 23, 2019 (242 Views)

I Cautioned My Pastor To Stop Mounting Marriage Pressure On Today / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens:friday ,october 23, 2020 / 21 Prayer Points For Children, To Pray Always As A Parent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens:wednesday , October 23, 2019 by femoint007(m): 6:00am On Oct 23, 2019
Prayer Points on Today's Open Heavens: (Wednesday, October 23, 2019) -

*Praise Him*

1.I worship and adore You, my Father, for You are worthy to be praised, and You alone deserve to be worshipped.

2.Thank You, Father, for the grace and the privilege to be counted among the living today, for You're good, and Your mercy endureth, forever.

3.Bless the LORD, O my soul: and all that is within me, bless his holy name. Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits.

4.Father, You are the Alpha and the Omega, my entire life and destiny are in Your hands; without You, I can do nothing.

5.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, please, never allow me to be too preoccupied with life's daily demands, as to forget to praise You, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, no matter what, let Your praise never cease in my mouth; please, empower me to praise You, every second, every minute, every hour, and everyday of my life, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, You are bigger than any problem that may be confronting me; please, empower me to praise You, in the midst of affliction and adversities of life, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, as I praise You today, send arrows of confusion into the midst of my enemies, and let them begin to fight and kill one another, in Jesus' name.

10.You that inhabit the praises of Your people, come and inhabit my praises and give me resounding victories over all my enemies and life's challenges, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, let praising You become my lifestyle from today, in Jesus' name.

12.Father, bless your son, Pastor E.A.Adeboye, and let Your praise never cease in his mouth, in Jesus' name.

13.Father, bless Your son, that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus' name.

14.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus' name.

15.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
14.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
16.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry date! Please, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name.

Kindly, purchase your own hard copy or online version of the Open Heavens devotional & buy for your friends too, as a potent evangelism tool. God bless you, as you sow, into Pastor E.A. Adeboye's book Ministry, in JesJesus' name.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Are We Supposed To Pray To Christ Or Pray In His Name ? / First Black Female Bishop Consecrated / Lets Talk About Conciousness And Enlightenment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.