Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

Egypt Air Rewards Deborah Olatunji, Guardian With Free Tickets To Dubai - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Egypt Air Rewards Deborah Olatunji, Guardian With Free Tickets To Dubai (7369 Views)

London-bound Nigerian Passenger Dies Aboard Egypt Air, Corpse ‘dumped In Cairo' / Dana Air Gifts Hilda Baci, Mother Free Tickets For Domestic Travels / United Nigeria Airlines Gives Free Tickets To Mark Two Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Egypt Air Rewards Deborah Olatunji, Guardian With Free Tickets To Dubai by zakim(m): 6:25am On Oct 23, 2019
In line with its policy to support youth empowerment, education and excellence among Nigerian youngsters, EgyptAir has rewarded the commitment and hard work of Miss Deborah Olatunji, a student of Holy Saviour College, Isolo, with a free ticket to Dubai for winning the 10th edition of the National Travel Essay Competition (NTEC 2019). The airline also presented a second free ticket to the parent or guardian of the winner in order to allow her travel to Dubai together with any family member of her choice.

The District Manager of EgyptAir in Nigeria, Mr. Muharram Abdelrahman, presented the tickets to Miss Olatunji in the company of her aunt, Dr. Ayodeji Adewakun, in his office.

Mr. Abdelrahman said, “EgyptAir is an airline that believes strongly in securing the future of the younger generation because we believe they are the leaders of tomorrow. With this in mind, we have supported the NTEC since it started 10 years ago in 2009, and we are committed to continue to strengthen our relationship and support for Travel and Business News, organisers of the competition, as we join hands with them to raise future aviation professionals.”

In a related development, EgyptAir recently took its humanitarian campaign effort to the streets by supporting the Rotary Club of Lagos District 9110 with one business class and two economy class tickets to support the club in its drive to better understand and create greater awareness about the treatment of children with Alzheimer’s disease.

Similarly, EgyptAir extended its arm of fellowship to the less privileged by joining forces with Landmark Group to support the Music Dance Hall Festival held recently in Lagos with proceeds from the show donated to support various humanitarian initiatives aimed at easing the burden of the less privileged.

Read more: https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/egyptair-rewards-essay-winner-guardian-with-free-tickets.html

4 Likes

Re: Egypt Air Rewards Deborah Olatunji, Guardian With Free Tickets To Dubai by demoBaba: 6:35am On Oct 23, 2019
Not really bad
Re: Egypt Air Rewards Deborah Olatunji, Guardian With Free Tickets To Dubai by maxiuc(m): 6:39am On Oct 23, 2019
angry

Who airline ticket help

Why not convert all the expenses to money and give her parents

Or give her a scholarship

5 Likes

Re: Egypt Air Rewards Deborah Olatunji, Guardian With Free Tickets To Dubai by Ykc2(m): 6:45am On Oct 23, 2019
Egyptian air line?let me recorver first from the shock I had the day I took morrocan airline from Lagos going to bologna Italy ,from Lagos we arrived in Casablanca in 4hours and they check all of us for Ebola that was 2015,as we took of enroute to bologna one morroncan man stood with beard like Osama bin ladin he start going toward the kitchen as I was watching one naija guy too was watching I nearly pee on my self ,I said what carry me enter Moroccan airline biko nu thank God the man only went to back sit to sleep on unoccupied sits

3 Likes

Re: Egypt Air Rewards Deborah Olatunji, Guardian With Free Tickets To Dubai by Thukzee01(m): 6:51am On Oct 23, 2019
good one ,but why not scholarship or grants�

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Egypt Air Rewards Deborah Olatunji, Guardian With Free Tickets To Dubai by invigilator(m): 6:59am On Oct 23, 2019
Sheabi scholarship and cash price no dey deir head, when dem land for Dubai who go sponsor their accommodation and feeding+tourism... When they see Nigerians dey just d assume sey we no get sense

1 Like

Re: Egypt Air Rewards Deborah Olatunji, Guardian With Free Tickets To Dubai by 27Pushing30: 7:14am On Oct 23, 2019
If free tickets is what Egypt air can offer then it’s what they can offer... those querying why a scholarship was not given have her full details up there... they can as well offer her the scholarship(s).
Re: Egypt Air Rewards Deborah Olatunji, Guardian With Free Tickets To Dubai by flyca: 7:18am On Oct 23, 2019
Ykc2:
[s]Egyptian air line?let me recorver first from the shock I had the day I took morrocan airline from Lagos going to bologna Italy ,from Lagos we arrived in Casablanca in 4hours and they check all of us for Ebola that was 2015,as we took of enroute to bologna one morroncan man stood with beard like Osama bin ladin he start going toward the kitchen as I was watching one naija guy too was watching I nearly pee on my self ,I said what carry me enter Moroccan airline biko nu thank God the man only went to back sit to sleep on unoccupied sits[/s]
Dust

Congratulations Champion Deborah! kiss

4 Likes

Re: Egypt Air Rewards Deborah Olatunji, Guardian With Free Tickets To Dubai by Ykc2(m): 7:30am On Oct 23, 2019
flyca:

Dust

Congratulations Champion Deborah! kiss
you wan quench?
Re: Egypt Air Rewards Deborah Olatunji, Guardian With Free Tickets To Dubai by flyca: 7:37am On Oct 23, 2019
Ykc2:
you wan quench?
How is your story related to the thread?
Egypt Air is not a Morrocan Airline but Egyptian (clearly writren), they are also a member of StarAlliance. You don't have to rubbish the airline.
Just wish the girl well.

3 Likes

Re: Egypt Air Rewards Deborah Olatunji, Guardian With Free Tickets To Dubai by Mpcoll001: 7:40am On Oct 23, 2019
maxiuc:
angry

Who airline ticket help

. No be everything be money guy. With that single act of Egypt air, others would follow. Or do you think she would just go Dubai empty handed?

1 Like

Re: Egypt Air Rewards Deborah Olatunji, Guardian With Free Tickets To Dubai by Mpcoll001: 7:43am On Oct 23, 2019
Ykc2:
Egyptian air line?let me recorver first from the shock I had the day I took morrocan airline from Lagos going to bologna Italy ,from Lagos we arrived in Casablanca in 4hours and they check all of us for Ebola that was 2015,as we took of enroute to bologna one morroncan man stood with beard like Osama bin ladin he start going toward the kitchen as I was watching one naija guy too was watching I nearly pee on my self ,I said what carry me enter Moroccan airline biko nu thank God the man only went to back sit to sleep on unoccupied sits
what's the essence of this writeup please ?

4 Likes

Re: Egypt Air Rewards Deborah Olatunji, Guardian With Free Tickets To Dubai by Luckysbab: 8:02am On Oct 23, 2019
Mpcoll001:
what's the essence of this writeup please ?

RT
Re: Egypt Air Rewards Deborah Olatunji, Guardian With Free Tickets To Dubai by mechanics(m): 8:26am On Oct 23, 2019
Congrats to her, beauty with brain.
Re: Egypt Air Rewards Deborah Olatunji, Guardian With Free Tickets To Dubai by Cousin9999: 8:31am On Oct 23, 2019
Dubai is land of slavery and prostitution. I hope this young women never goes there.
Re: Egypt Air Rewards Deborah Olatunji, Guardian With Free Tickets To Dubai by KendrickAyomide: 8:35am On Oct 23, 2019
Beautiful girl tongue tongue tongue
Re: Egypt Air Rewards Deborah Olatunji, Guardian With Free Tickets To Dubai by Nobody: 9:13am On Oct 23, 2019
maxiuc:
angry

Who airline ticket help

Naija!
Some people can never ever be satisfied.

Inside life.

2 Likes

Re: Egypt Air Rewards Deborah Olatunji, Guardian With Free Tickets To Dubai by HARYOMIDE1994: 9:13am On Oct 23, 2019
Cousin9999:
Dubai is land of slavery and prostitution. I hope this young women never goes there.

Tacha, u no go kill person. No be only "goes", na goals. RADARADA
Re: Egypt Air Rewards Deborah Olatunji, Guardian With Free Tickets To Dubai by gcey2k(m): 9:34am On Oct 23, 2019
maxiuc:
angry

Who airline ticket help

Don't underestimate the impact travel exposure will add to that girl's life. Everything is not just about books! You may not know what she will pick up or learn just from this experience that will shape her life or her understanding of life itself.

Lastly, it's also an avenue for her to relax and enjoy the rewards of her hard work. All work and no play! It is a good thing she is learning early in life. This life na just one opportunity ooo... Make we no kill ourselves

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Egypt Air Rewards Deborah Olatunji, Guardian With Free Tickets To Dubai by delman88(m): 10:57am On Oct 23, 2019
maxiuc:
angry

Who airline ticket help

Do they look hungry to you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Egypt Air Rewards Deborah Olatunji, Guardian With Free Tickets To Dubai by Tonnyray: 12:06pm On Oct 23, 2019
Good move.
Coming at a time when only bad behavior is being rewarded in our society.
I'm confident worthy parents are leading their wards aright with worthy causes to engage in.. no matter how few these people may be.
Miss Deborah Olatunji we're proud of you.
Re: Egypt Air Rewards Deborah Olatunji, Guardian With Free Tickets To Dubai by SolarHub(m): 3:26pm On Oct 23, 2019
Ok

GRAB THIS 1KVA SOLAR POWER SYSTEM AND ENJOY MINIMUM 8 HOURS ELECTRICITY DAILY... PROMO ENDS TOMORROW NOON
Re: Egypt Air Rewards Deborah Olatunji, Guardian With Free Tickets To Dubai by danowol: 5:54am On Oct 24, 2019
Let her go to Dubai and take pictures there and I will believe. That's how I won a competition years back (2014) and I was promised a Study Trip to UK.

They gave me laptop, trophy, medal and they took pictures, posted them online even TV Coverage but I still dey Naija.

(1) (Reply)

Thousands Stranded As Olodo Bridge Collapses In Ibadan (Photos) / About Singapore! / What Do You Like About USA And Canada?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.