Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,613 members, 7,816,517 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

Thieves Broke Car Glass, Robbed A Man, Wounded Him And Collect His Phones. PICX - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Thieves Broke Car Glass, Robbed A Man, Wounded Him And Collect His Phones. PICX (507 Views)

Invictus Obi Accuses FBI Of Searching His Phones, Laptops Illegally / Boy Who Robbed A Lady With An Axe In Benin, Caught & Brutalized (Graphic Photos) / Award Winner Dies While Dancing On Stage To Collect His Prize In India (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thieves Broke Car Glass, Robbed A Man, Wounded Him And Collect His Phones. PICX by nairafamedotcom: 8:00am On Oct 23, 2019
According to the victim, thieves broke his car window glass, robbed him, gave him some mark on his ear and later collect his phones (Samsung A70 and Samsung tab). The man also revealed he has been robbed two time this week.

Guys, be careful out there. Too many frustrated youth. This is the second time I've been robbed within a week, they took my Samsung A70 and Samsung tab

See More Photos Below
Source https://www.nairafame.com/2019/10/thieves-broke-car-glass-robbed-man.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

Re: Thieves Broke Car Glass, Robbed A Man, Wounded Him And Collect His Phones. PICX by nairafamedotcom: 8:01am On Oct 23, 2019
shocked
Re: Thieves Broke Car Glass, Robbed A Man, Wounded Him And Collect His Phones. PICX by greatmarshall(m): 8:06am On Oct 23, 2019
Sorry man
Re: Thieves Broke Car Glass, Robbed A Man, Wounded Him And Collect His Phones. PICX by Nobody: 8:09am On Oct 23, 2019
I can bet say na Lagos.

Some drivers go hang phone for windshield lol una dey advertise una sef to smash and grab.
Re: Thieves Broke Car Glass, Robbed A Man, Wounded Him And Collect His Phones. PICX by nairafamedotcom: 8:14am On Oct 23, 2019
okorotalkative:
I can bet say na Lagos.

Some drivers go hang phone for windshield lol una dey advertise una sef to smash and grab.

you are right man

(1) (Reply)

Boy Goes Unclad In Front Of Pastors House Confess To Be A Hired Killer (video) / Robbers Attack Passengers On BRT Bus In Daylight / FUTA Students Who Beat Up A 100 Level Female Student Have Been Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.