Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,742 members, 7,955,835 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:30 PM

“I still find it hard to believe what I read about you. Bobrisky to Mompha - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I still find it hard to believe what I read about you. Bobrisky to Mompha (537 Views)

Bobrisky Reacts To Mompha's Arrest / Nkechi Blessing Sunday Reacts To Mompha’s N100m Bail / Gbemi Reacts To Mompha Arrest Over Internet Fraud And Money Laundering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I still find it hard to believe what I read about you. Bobrisky to Mompha by sunnyelevates(m): 8:12am On Oct 23, 2019

Bobrisky reacts to the arrest of Nigerian-Dubai based Mompha , who was arrested by the EFCC last week in Abuja.

Recall the anti-graft agency said in its statement that the Dubai-based Nigerian man was arrested over his alleged involvement in cyber fraud and money laundering.

Reacting to news of his arrest, Bobrisky expressed hope of Mompha surviving his current challenge which he described as a ‘tough time’.

Bobrisky disclosed that he finds it quite hard to believe all that has been written about the arrested Dubai-based Nigerian man.

He wrote,

“I still find it hard to believe what I read about you.

I still spoke to you a few days ago @mompha but it’s fine. Dis shall pass soon. May God see you through dis tough time because you have an amazing heart”

Re: “I still find it hard to believe what I read about you. Bobrisky to Mompha by sunnyelevates(m): 8:15am On Oct 23, 2019
Re: “I still find it hard to believe what I read about you. Bobrisky to Mompha by Onyi22(f): 8:20am On Oct 23, 2019
Bobrisky has a golden hrt
Re: “I still find it hard to believe what I read about you. Bobrisky to Mompha by QuizSavvy: 8:34am On Oct 23, 2019
An amazing heart = Heart that scams

undecided

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija Mercy Eke Signs Partnership Deal With Ciroc (video) / Trending Song Of The Year_bac J Browser Ft Slow Dog_day Break / Top 10 Divorced Nigerian Celebrities Yet To Remarry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.