Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,171 members, 7,821,971 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Outrage As Students Lament NTI Scammed Them - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Outrage As Students Lament NTI Scammed Them (513 Views)

Outrage As RMAFC Says Politicians’ Pay May Go Up / Outrage As Robbers Stab UNIUYO Student / Olusegun Obasanjo Begins Work At NOUN As Students Facilitator (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Outrage As Students Lament NTI Scammed Them by stanogb(m): 10:45am On Oct 23, 2019
Students have lamented bitterly and accused the educational body NTI (National Teachers Institute) of absconding with their results and certificates for the PGDE programme since 2017.

The management have since refused to address the alligation. It was reported that students paid their school fees for both semesters even before exams were written.

It is reported that students are still being enrolled into the programme up till now with the assurance that their results will be released.

The students lamented on a group forum and pleaded with the ministry of education to come to their aid.

Screenshots below.

Source: concerned Students.
Lalasticlala, Mynd44

Re: Outrage As Students Lament NTI Scammed Them by presh654(m): 10:47am On Oct 23, 2019
A
Re: Outrage As Students Lament NTI Scammed Them by Zendizel(m): 11:49am On Oct 23, 2019
k
Re: Outrage As Students Lament NTI Scammed Them by ayokemi009: 11:52am On Oct 23, 2019
This is so true, i personally know some of the affected students. Govt needs to look into this ASAP
Re: Outrage As Students Lament NTI Scammed Them by stanogb(m): 12:31pm On Oct 23, 2019
Front page
Re: Outrage As Students Lament NTI Scammed Them by ursullalinda(f): 12:49pm On Oct 23, 2019
ayokemi009:
This is so true, i personally know some of the affected students. Govt needs to look into this ASAP

Na waoh.... Our system is just upside down in this country and no one to talk to or fight for you. Well I believe in the power of media
Re: Outrage As Students Lament NTI Scammed Them by stanogb(m): 7:21pm On Oct 24, 2019
ursullalinda:

Na waoh.... Our system is just upside down in this country and no one to talk to or fight for you. Well I believe in the power of media

If the mods can help us, many souls will be saved from frustration. Many have lost jobs because of this.

(1) (Reply)

IPPIS: FG, ASUU And Peoples' Perception... / EXCLUSIVE: Documents Show Ex-gov. Amosun Illegally Imported Arms, Ammunition / New Team Takes Over Management Of CICC, Obudu Ranch Resort.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.