Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,463 members, 7,830,313 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

Naira Marley With His Mother At The High Court In Ikoyi - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naira Marley With His Mother At The High Court In Ikoyi (69292 Views)

"I Lost My Mother At 13”: Why I Exhume Her Remains For A Reburial - Portable / Video Of Naira Marley With Tyson Fury / Burna Boy With His Father And Mother At The BBNaija 2019 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Marley With His Mother At The High Court In Ikoyi by OVikkytan49: 5:28pm On Oct 23, 2019
How old is naira marley?
Re: Naira Marley With His Mother At The High Court In Ikoyi by OnyeOgboni: 5:28pm On Oct 23, 2019
Hot mama..my spec
Re: Naira Marley With His Mother At The High Court In Ikoyi by NNEWIsuper: 5:29pm On Oct 23, 2019
The mum is looking better now than last time she wore slippers to court

3 Likes

Re: Naira Marley With His Mother At The High Court In Ikoyi by Ochuksbaba(m): 5:31pm On Oct 23, 2019
lass lass they will only succeed in making his name explode more and more

2 Likes

Re: Naira Marley With His Mother At The High Court In Ikoyi by Bigwig1: 5:32pm On Oct 23, 2019
Eni to bi omo Oran lo ma pan (whoever give birth to a problematic child will be the one to back him)

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley With His Mother At The High Court In Ikoyi by mercyviv(f): 5:37pm On Oct 23, 2019
iCauseTrouble:
I was thinking a full truck of Marlians will be there also grin
Same way Sowore thought he has national value until he kept months in cell and no one among his throng of followers could come forward to help with those bail conditions. When it happens, you're on your own! Marlians ko...Senegal no?! grin
Meanwhile...
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and exams. Visit my signature for details...

3 Likes

Re: Naira Marley With His Mother At The High Court In Ikoyi by pyro62(m): 5:39pm On Oct 23, 2019
It would be recalled that Naira Marley was arrested by the EFCC back in May 2019, alongside men now identified as rapper, Zlatan Ibile, Rahman Jago, Guccy Branch, and another unknown person.

https://zenithnaija.com/naira-marley-strikes-a-pose-with-his-mum-at-ikoyi-high-court/

[/quote]

May we never be so unfortunate in this life that even EFCC would think we are unknown
Re: Naira Marley With His Mother At The High Court In Ikoyi by Tempofabu: 5:39pm On Oct 23, 2019
so right. just for show not surprised some olofo police would be forming familiar with him. how does his allegations different from some idiots in seat of power. let nobody disturb my peace I'm taking time to dismantle the British contraception
Re: Naira Marley With His Mother At The High Court In Ikoyi by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 5:40pm On Oct 23, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Naira Marley With His Mother At The High Court In Ikoyi by Jamorezzi: 5:46pm On Oct 23, 2019
Naira Marley and mom In the last pix , lovely. Mama comes first
Re: Naira Marley With His Mother At The High Court In Ikoyi by EzeAmusu(m): 6:00pm On Oct 23, 2019
DTC2:

I'm really feeling bad for his mom.
The woman must have expected his son to do better

God help them

presently are u doing better than him, don't feel bad for the mother oga ade, feel bad for yourself . Nigerians and judging people as if they are better.

Nonsense and buhari shrink balls.

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley With His Mother At The High Court In Ikoyi by Ayoefa: 6:06pm On Oct 23, 2019
So Naira can obey court order and return to the court as required by law, but the treasonous albino hunched--back IPOB coward Namdiot Cownu is on the run like a monkey that he is.
I beg argue with your keyboard if you have problem with my post. I have better things to do than to respond to IPOB zombies.

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley With His Mother At The High Court In Ikoyi by Mightyhaiz: 6:19pm On Oct 23, 2019
So na you give us this stupid tout

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley With His Mother At The High Court In Ikoyi by MrNipplesLover(m): 6:21pm On Oct 23, 2019
iCauseTrouble:

most of them are Audio Marlians

grin

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley With His Mother At The High Court In Ikoyi by ATTemi: 6:25pm On Oct 23, 2019
Mothers and their undefined love.

My mum had a nurse come out from the hospital to apologize to me at the car park cause she accused me of stealing her phone she never came to work with. It was crazy but people were shocked at her ruggedity even security men couldn’t hold her back. She made sure the nurse apologized to me that morning before we left the place.

I love mama!

4 Likes

Re: Naira Marley With His Mother At The High Court In Ikoyi by FreshShavedBalls(m): 6:43pm On Oct 23, 2019
Take it or leave it, the EFCC has indirectly boosted this guy's career
Re: Naira Marley With His Mother At The High Court In Ikoyi by smitaro(m): 6:48pm On Oct 23, 2019
inside life..
Re: Naira Marley With His Mother At The High Court In Ikoyi by seacoast(m): 6:58pm On Oct 23, 2019
Alvin212:
Badtguy Marley

Walking out of prison
Pistol's in the air
Are you saying he is related to 2pac? lol
Re: Naira Marley With His Mother At The High Court In Ikoyi by tosynbaba(m): 6:59pm On Oct 23, 2019
iCauseTrouble:
while you're here hating like a dense, the guy has built for hself a huge fanbase that lowlifers like you can't even deny.

If his bail money is 100 million his fans will pay. If you have an urgent need of 1 million your family and friends will deny you. So who's winning in life? Agba ode
Re: Naira Marley With His Mother At The High Court In Ikoyi by webngnews: 7:01pm On Oct 23, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Naira Marley With His Mother At The High Court In Ikoyi by Yoighaman(m): 7:18pm On Oct 23, 2019
Mothers will always be mothers, whether you are a good or bad child, they'd always stand by you, even our Lord Jesus Christ had his mother at the foot of the cross at crucifixion.....forget the fathers, those ones eh, let me not say anything....kudos to all mothers out there and By The Way (BTW), I am a man and would some day become a father, so what I'm I even saying sef?
Re: Naira Marley With His Mother At The High Court In Ikoyi by Cherrybae(f): 7:23pm On Oct 23, 2019
Naira Marley our role model. Nigerian youths are proud of you.
You are our HERO
We are solidly behind you.
Re: Naira Marley With His Mother At The High Court In Ikoyi by Sirwallace(m): 7:29pm On Oct 23, 2019
ATTemi:
Mothers and their undefined love.

My mum had a nurse come out from the hospital to apologize to me at the car park cause she accused me of stealing her phone she never came to work with. It was crazy but people were shocked at her ruggedity even security men couldn’t hold her back. She made sure the nurse apologized to me that morning before we left the place.

I love mama!

Proud of your mum.
My mum would do the same cause she did nkt raise a marlian.

2 Likes

Re: Naira Marley With His Mother At The High Court In Ikoyi by Seventy7kings: 7:32pm On Oct 23, 2019
INTROVERT:
grin
have you been to exile all this while?
Hope you're good
Re: Naira Marley With His Mother At The High Court In Ikoyi by sigidi5: 7:34pm On Oct 23, 2019
[s]
Cherrybae:
Naira Marley our role model. Nigerian youths are proud of you.
You are our HERO
We are solidly behind you.
[/s]
Re: Naira Marley With His Mother At The High Court In Ikoyi by OTayobami(m): 7:39pm On Oct 23, 2019
DTC2:

I'm really feeling bad for his mom.
The woman must have expected his son to do better

God help them

Mans talking bullcrap! Na smuggle you think say wizkid smuggle am go O² for UK ni?
But your mumu long like tissue sha o!

Re: Naira Marley With His Mother At The High Court In Ikoyi by holadhayor1: 7:46pm On Oct 23, 2019
yahoo mama and plus pikin!

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley With His Mother At The High Court In Ikoyi by ATTemi: 7:58pm On Oct 23, 2019
Till date the scene dey craze me if I remember am.

Of all her kids, na me worry her pass but deep down she knew I could get bad all I want but I could never be a thief.

When the started looking for the phone, she simply said, “go and wait for me in the car”, even when everyone insisted I am going nowhere ( I used to keep beards so it was easy pointing fingers at me). As I left she dialed the number with her phone, the nurse’s husband picked and told her she forgot the phone at home, my mama went mad. I could hear her voice from the car park.

One day, I’ll remind her about that day.
Sirwallace:

Proud of your mum.
My mum would do the same cause she did nkt raise a marlian.
Re: Naira Marley With His Mother At The High Court In Ikoyi by Sirwallace(m): 8:02pm On Oct 23, 2019
ATTemi:
Till date the scene dey craze me if I remember am.

Of all her kids, na me worry her pass but deep down she knew I could get bad all I want but I could never be a thief.

When the started looking for the phone, she simply said, “go and wait for me in the car”, even when everyone insisted I am going nowhere ( I used to keep beards so it was easy pointing fingers at me). As I left she dialed the number with her phone, the nurse’s husband picked and told her she forgot the phone at home, my mama went mad. I could hear her voice from the car park.

One day, I’ll remind her about that day.

The extent mamas go for their kids is immeasurable.

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley With His Mother At The High Court In Ikoyi by backbone503(m): 8:10pm On Oct 23, 2019
I just want make mama proud They want to make mama cry Mama, you gonna cry no more T'e bá sun'kún gan, e ó so'kún ayò Tí n bá ń jó k'e bá n yò K'órò mí já s'áyò

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jennifer Pamplona Spent ₦180m On Surgery To Look Like Kim Kardashian / Tacha And Mercy Shade Themselves / Mbakwe 'John Lee' Is Dead (Nollywood Actor)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.