Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

List Of Business You Can Start With Less Than #20, 000 Naira. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / List Of Business You Can Start With Less Than #20, 000 Naira. (316 Views)

Lady Shares Her Experience At The ATM Which Had More Than 20 Guys / Top 15 Small Business You Can Make Huge Money/profits From Daily In Nigeria / What's The Best Bank For Savings Of Business Income? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

List Of Business You Can Start With Less Than #20, 000 Naira. by stanlo4we(m): 12:36pm On Oct 23, 2019
List of Business you can start with less than #20, 000 naira.

Listen guys, am Stanley Igbinoba a Nigeria citizen based in Lekki-Lagos axis.

I have been in business space of buying and selling for years and most questions i get often is "What business should i start with less than #20, 000"?

I always laugh because so many businesses is out there you can start only if you meet with the right people that has the right information's.

I came here now to help citizens of Nigeria to kick off business or make it as there side hassle.

You can also partner with us to help you sell if you don't have time to run around in term's of delivery contact us...

Below are the list of Businesses you can start immediately. :

U. K Used phones.
Phones Fast Chargers.
Memory Cards
Used laptops
Laptops Accessories
Tokunbo clothes
Packet shirts.
Fragrances

The list are endless and we can help you get this products at wholesale prices.

The beautiful thing is that you don't need a shop to resell all this with the help of Internet.

You can call or WhatsApp me anytime for guide.

Stanley
+2348156467873

We have a WhatsApp group join here

https:///LErAGUQ7ufiJC5okwv7J6e

(1) (Reply)

The Truth About Sport Betting And All Forms. / 150 USD Giveaway!! The Top Winner Gets 50 HUSD! / Partnership Needed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.