Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,600 members, 7,812,958 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:51 PM

Carlos Ahenkorah: Ghana Needs Nigeria More Than They Need Us – Ghana Minister - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Carlos Ahenkorah: Ghana Needs Nigeria More Than They Need Us – Ghana Minister (45846 Views)

Twitter Needs Nigeria To Grow - CNN / "You Have Done Worse To Us" - Ghana Info Minister Replies Lai Mohammed / Ghana Needs Nigeria More Than They Need Us ....Ghana Trade Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Carlos Ahenkorah: Ghana Needs Nigeria More Than They Need Us – Ghana Minister by mfm04622: 3:35pm On Oct 24, 2019
ghuzy01:

Really? Where is it located

I don't know. They are already assembling some brands!
Re: Carlos Ahenkorah: Ghana Needs Nigeria More Than They Need Us – Ghana Minister by Ncama7: 4:27pm On Oct 24, 2019
But when South Africa attempt to close boarders and chase away illegal immigrants you call us Xenophobic . Nigeria cause problems in other Nations but quickly to look after its ZOO territory .
Re: Carlos Ahenkorah: Ghana Needs Nigeria More Than They Need Us – Ghana Minister by Nobody: 4:52pm On Oct 24, 2019
Johans1991:
Toyota foolishly decided to site their production plant in Ghana knowingly well that Nigeria is their highest patronizer in d whole Africa. With this development we shall see where d offload those cars they will produce in Ghana.
God bless pmb
God bless Nigeria
I like your statement.
God bless Nigeria only.

1 Like

Re: Carlos Ahenkorah: Ghana Needs Nigeria More Than They Need Us – Ghana Minister by shugabasbn: 5:32pm On Oct 24, 2019
Austine1212:

1. Nigerians in south Africa dont own big businesses in SA, most the own small illegal and unregistered business, which does not contribute anything to SA economy

2. Majority of nigerians killed in SA are killed by other nigerians fighting for drugs territory.

3. 95%of exports are cement andcrude oil, which is refined in south africa

4. Nigeria is widely underdeveloped with poor roads , poor sewage system, poor town planning,

5. Nigeria was named by the UNHRC as the poverty capital of the world with 95million living in in extreme poverty

6. South Africa has the most advanced economy.

7. 95% of SA roads are tarred and paved compared to less than 10% of tarred roads in nigeria

8. 98% of south african population gets 24% of electricity a day

9. Nigerians living in South Africa dont wanna go back home due to their bad condition their country is.

10. There are shopping malls in SA villages that are bigger than ones found in lagos

11. There are over 100 SA companies operating in Nigeria

12. There is less than 3 Nigerian companies in SA

13. NIGERIA Annual budget = south africa education budget

14. South Africa manufacturer Toyota,Volkswagen, ford, nissan, BMW, Mercedes, Mazda, Renault, Kia, datsun, Peugeot which areare exported all over the world

15. Shopping malls all over africa, are built by south africa, Shoprite, mtn, stanbic, identity, foscini, truworths, piknpay, game, vodacom, sorbet, eskom, etc... Are all south african companies which invested in many african countries

U are just deceiving yourself. When u are talking of product u need numbers n that one is the major reason the world needs us.That is the main reasons MTN, Shoprite or left need us. If we want to deal with them the best way is Trump's factors vs China
2ndly where did u got your data from? Don't used 'mouth saying ' reference
Toyota, Mazda etc from SA.
In Africa today even worldwide there is no country that manufacturing n want her economy to be strong that will not want to deal with us. Just that our leaders had sold us for peanut.
Who is SA where Nigeria is? If we put our house in order no country in this world I repeat in this world there is no country that won't be begging us to be her ally

1 Like

Re: Carlos Ahenkorah: Ghana Needs Nigeria More Than They Need Us – Ghana Minister by vaxx: 6:46pm On Oct 24, 2019
Area4Area:
We all agree that Ghana is the Dubai and Hong Kong of Africa but can you give us two or three reasons why your ministers are going about begging and lamenting over the closure?
It is simply a diplomatic measure not to cause additional suffering for both nation but in the spirit of diplomacy, there is what is called reciprocation and some Ghanaians are already pushing for it.. Ghana or even benin can easily retaliate, it is so simple . benin/ Togo can simply imposed a ban on goods being exported from Nigeria by air . Ghana may also close down Nigerian banks and other businesses operating within. it is just so simple to reciprocate. Ghana is not just interested to be blind foolishly.....

Nigeria is so fortunate that Ghana is not under a conservative leader like Jerry rawlings who is also like buhari in thinking..... Only obasonjo knows better during the military regime. Any historian should learn what went wrong between the two nation then...

1 Like

Re: Carlos Ahenkorah: Ghana Needs Nigeria More Than They Need Us – Ghana Minister by obidark: 6:59pm On Oct 24, 2019
vaxx:
It is simply a diplomatic measure not to cause additional suffering for both nation but in the spirit of diplomacy, there is what is called reciprocation and some Ghanaians are already pushing for it.. Ghana or even benin can easily retaliate, it is so simple . benin/ Togo can simply imposed a ban on goods being exported from Nigeria by air . Ghana may also close down Nigerian banks and other businesses operating within. it is just so simple to reciprocate. Ghana is not just interested to be blind foolishly.....

Nigeria is so fortunate that Ghana is not under a conservative leader like Jerry rawlings who is also like buhari in thinking..... Only obasonjo knows better during the military regime. Any historian should learn what went wrong between the two nation then...

bros,if you keep your ghanaian door closed,its your right....
you people started pissin off nigerian traders in ghana,did we complained this much....??
what is next....??
placing sanctions on each other....??
ports are open,moroon....air too....

you cant argue with me about my own area,you lost your freakin mind or what....??

1 Like

Re: Carlos Ahenkorah: Ghana Needs Nigeria More Than They Need Us – Ghana Minister by Nobody: 9:03pm On Oct 24, 2019
shugabasbn:

U are just deceiving yourself. When u are talking of product u need numbers n that one is the major reason the world needs us.That is the main reasons MTN, Shoprite or left need us. If we want to deal with them the best way is Trump's factors vs China
2ndly where did u got your data from? Don't used 'mouth saying ' reference
Toyota, Mazda etc from SA.
In Africa today even worldwide there is no country that manufacturing n want her economy to be strong that will not want to deal with us. Just that our leaders had sold us for peanut.
Who is SA where Nigeria is? If we put our house in order no country in this world I repeat in this world there is no country that won't be begging us to be her ally

Nigerians are hopeless

My friend in UK told me that Nigerians are naive, in denial, and most corrupt youyou just proved it

Nigeria will always be the problem child of africa, no country wants you,

Nigeria will forever be the poverty capital of the world until it breaks apart
Re: Carlos Ahenkorah: Ghana Needs Nigeria More Than They Need Us – Ghana Minister by Okwyjesus(m): 9:47pm On Oct 24, 2019
Day2logic:
Nigeria will be great again.

As much as I try not to be tribalistic. I don’t know what kind of God these IPOB members are praying to. They are always wishing bad on a country they are presently living.

What if Biafra does not come this year or the next? Or ever?
For now all you have is Nigeria wish her well for your own good.

Like I said earlier on this thread in another comment.

Both my parents are from Osun State, Ile Ife to be precise, I lost loved ones to the Ife VS Modakeke crisis but Modakeke and Ile Ife are still living in peace no one is telling anyone to leave or threatening to form a state.

Yoruba and Hausa clashed in Mile 12, I think 1998 or 1999 I can’t remember, I was in Primary school many people were killed, but go to Mile 12 today Yoruba and Hausa are very much doing business peacefully in that area. These thing happened long before you were born you can’t carry the grudge, behind every reaction there’s a fore action and what’s worse every author write a book to favor themselves so in as much as you don’t have the full fact on the civil war, you can’t blame the sin of the political leaders of Igbo, Yoruba and Hausa leaders at that time playing politics with the lives of their own kins on generations you are supposed to correct their errors with.

British did not exit EU by blackmailing or rebelling against the latter plus is this fight for all? Are you not alone? Does every Igbo agree with you?

I appreciate your logical approach to the wrong perspective of the war by most Igbos but l believe the nation could have won back the lgbos back with integration approach.

How can they feel belonged when they are technically schemed out of things.
Re: Carlos Ahenkorah: Ghana Needs Nigeria More Than They Need Us – Ghana Minister by obidark: 9:49pm On Oct 24, 2019
Austine1212:

Nigerians are hopeless

My friend in UK told me that Nigerians are naive, in denial, and most corrupt youyou just proved it

tell your friend to go fvck himself....

we are nigerians,we dont play this black under,white ontop stuffs....

4 Likes

Re: Carlos Ahenkorah: Ghana Needs Nigeria More Than They Need Us – Ghana Minister by Area4Area: 9:41am On Oct 25, 2019
MUMUdom:
Fuckeduppedness grin which minister begged? That is the problem with you nigerians. The fact that a Ghanaian delegation cane to Nigeria means they came to b3g? I don’t know how you people think sha ooh grin so the fact that a Minister cane to your country means he or she came to beg, huh? Fuckeduppedness grin With this kind of reasoning, is it any surprise that Nigeria is a sh1thole today? . You listened to or read the press conference the Ghanaian minister and his nigerian counterpart addressed. Where was it said that the Ghanaian minister came to beg Nigeria? grin grin all Ghana is doing is warn that what nigeria is doing has long term consequences grin I guess you guys are too dumb to know that,huh?

stories for the gods
Re: Carlos Ahenkorah: Ghana Needs Nigeria More Than They Need Us – Ghana Minister by Area4Area: 9:44am On Oct 25, 2019
MUMUdom:

By the time nigeria enters recession, your eyes go clear. Fool
We've gone through one recently and survived without your help, face your ministers and your economy that is about to go into recession because of your over reliance on the 201 million Nigerian market

1 Like

Re: Carlos Ahenkorah: Ghana Needs Nigeria More Than They Need Us – Ghana Minister by Area4Area: 9:49am On Oct 25, 2019
mfm04622:

I don't know. They are already assembling some brands!
Continue disgracing yourself, you don't know their location but you already know they are assembling some brands. Smh, Ghanaians and lies no be here
Re: Carlos Ahenkorah: Ghana Needs Nigeria More Than They Need Us – Ghana Minister by Area4Area: 9:53am On Oct 25, 2019
vaxx:

What is Ghana, Togo, Benin, Cameroon, and Niger waiting for, Nigerians want you guys to reciprocate and not ranting online.

All of you put together are not even 50% of Nigeria in purchasing power or population,
Re: Carlos Ahenkorah: Ghana Needs Nigeria More Than They Need Us – Ghana Minister by vaxx: 9:54am On Oct 25, 2019
Area4Area:
We've gone through one recently and survived without your help, face your ministers and your economy that is about to go into recession because of your over reliance on the 201 million Nigerian market
How is Ghana economy about to go into reccession? are you normal? even in 2016 which is deem as worst year, the economy become very resilient, talk less of now when the economy is growing by 7 percent. Nigeria can't buy Ghana crucial commodity, it is too poor for that...
Re: Carlos Ahenkorah: Ghana Needs Nigeria More Than They Need Us – Ghana Minister by Area4Area: 9:56am On Oct 25, 2019
obidark:

bros,if you keep your ghanaian door closed,its your right....
you people started pissin off nigerian traders in ghana,did we complained this much....??
what is next....??
placing sanctions on each other....??
ports are open,moroon....air too....

you cant argue with me about my own area,you lost your freakin mind or what....??
Who cares about those Ghanaian, let them close their borders to Nigerian products and let's see who suffer mpst
Re: Carlos Ahenkorah: Ghana Needs Nigeria More Than They Need Us – Ghana Minister by Area4Area: 9:57am On Oct 25, 2019
Austine1212:

Nigerians are hopeless

Face your fellow SAfers with their laziness and high unemployment for now
Re: Carlos Ahenkorah: Ghana Needs Nigeria More Than They Need Us – Ghana Minister by vaxx: 9:59am On Oct 25, 2019
Area4Area:
What is Ghana, Togo, Benin, Cameroon, and Niger waiting for, Nigerians want you guys to reciprocate and not ranting online
I have told you reciprocation is the simple thing, it will hit you when not expected. just let the border remain close, after all diplomacy measure have been exhausted.....
Re: Carlos Ahenkorah: Ghana Needs Nigeria More Than They Need Us – Ghana Minister by Area4Area: 10:12am On Oct 25, 2019
vaxx:
How is Ghana economy about to go into reccession? are you normal? even in 2016 which is deem as worst year, the economy become very resilient, talk less of now when the economy is growing by 7 percent. Nigeria can't buy Ghana crucial commodity, it is too poor for that...
You'd hear the full report by early next year, I only pray this closure continues.
Continue reeling figures while your ministers are busy asslicking their Nigerian counterparts.

Imagine Benin republic's GDP is 20% aided by smuggling into Nigeria, that of Ghana would be close to 10% of your GDP.
We've clipped your wings already and that's why kasepreko is already losing $1 million monthly because of the closure.

Your growth rate will be known by early next year when the Bank of Ghana releases the true economic data for the 4th quarter of 2019
Re: Carlos Ahenkorah: Ghana Needs Nigeria More Than They Need Us – Ghana Minister by Area4Area: 10:17am On Oct 25, 2019
vaxx:
I have told you reciprocation is the simple thing, it will hit you when not expected. just let the border remain close, after all diplomacy measure have been exhausted.....
Stop the asslicking, stop the diplomacy and let's feel your wrath.
You guys should be competing with the likes of Rivers, Kano, Ogun, Anambra, FCT or Abia states and not your mate Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Carlos Ahenkorah: Ghana Needs Nigeria More Than They Need Us – Ghana Minister by vaxx: 10:24am On Oct 25, 2019
Area4Area:
You'd hear the full report by early next year, I only pray this closure continues.
Continue reeling figures while your ministers are busy asslicking their Nigerian counterparts.

Imagine Benin republic's GDP is 20% aided by smuggling into Nigeria, that of Ghana would be close to 10% of your GDP.
We've clipped your wings already and that's why kasepreko is already losing $1 million monthly because of the closure.

Your growth rate will be known by early next year when the Bank of Ghana releases the true economic data for the 4th quarter of 2019
You are idiot permit to say that.... How can Nigeria aided Ghana GDP with 10 percent. Is that the way they throw figures around in Nigeria economy dialogue without factoring numbers and supporting evidence?

You want Ghana economy to be Nigeria dependable, but unfortunately, it is not, Ghana crucial commodity ( Gold , cocoa and oil) are not exported within ecowas , they are traded within Europe and Asia. this are the commodity that can have negative effect on Ghana economy if not exported. Ghana is not benin republic neither is it Niger. it even export more than Nigeria per head.

Already, the next year growth rate had been known, it is going to grow by 5.7 percent ( IMF projected) and that will make Ghana the second fastest growing economy in africa just behind Senegal and ivory coast . . you need to stop hating and read more breaking news.

You stupidly don't know Kaseperoko is a multi million company, Togo, ivory coast and Senegal can make up the lost. the manager already indicate.
Re: Carlos Ahenkorah: Ghana Needs Nigeria More Than They Need Us – Ghana Minister by vaxx: 10:34am On Oct 25, 2019
Area4Area:
Stop the asslicking, stop the diplomacy and let's feel your wrath.
You guys should be competing with the likes of Rivers, Kano, Ogun, Anambra, FCT or Abia states and not your mate Nigeria
Even Nigeria abike dabire had to asslick Ghana goverment when shops are been locked. Nigeria minister of trade too had to fly to Ghana to beg. if diplomacy is asskicking in Nigeria education' system then so be it. no time to lecture you on that.
Re: Carlos Ahenkorah: Ghana Needs Nigeria More Than They Need Us – Ghana Minister by mfm04622: 10:35am On Oct 25, 2019
Area4Area:
Continue disgracing yourself, you don't know their location but you already know they are assembling some brands. Smh, Ghanaians and lies no be here

I am Nigerian. I posted a picture of the first Toyota brand bus they assembled in Nigeria. On another answer.
Re: Carlos Ahenkorah: Ghana Needs Nigeria More Than They Need Us – Ghana Minister by vaxx: 10:38am On Oct 25, 2019
mfm04622:

I am Nigerian. I posted a picture of the first Toyota brand bus they assembled in Nigeria. On another answer.
There is no toyota assembly plant in Nigeria. what you posted was 2017 news and the development was halted . only Elizade can give a better explanation on that.
Re: Carlos Ahenkorah: Ghana Needs Nigeria More Than They Need Us – Ghana Minister by Area4Area: 10:43am On Oct 25, 2019
vaxx:
You are idiot permit to say that.... How can Nigeria aided Ghana GDP with 10 percent. Is that the way they throw figures around in Nigeria economy dialogue without factoring numbers and supporting evidence?

You want Ghana economy to be Nigeria dependable, but unfortunately, it is not, Ghana crucial commodity ( Gold , cocoa and oil) are not exported within ecowas , they are traded within Europe and Asia. this are the commodity that can have negative effect on Ghana economy if not exported. Ghana is not benin republic neither is it Niger. it even export more than Nigeria per head.

Already, the next year growth rate had been known, it is going to grow by 5.7 percent ( IMF projected) and that will make Ghana the second fastest growing economy in africa just behind Senegal and ivory coast . . you need to stop hating and read more breaking news.

You stupidly don't know Kaseperoko is a multi million company, Togo, ivory coast and Senegal can make up the lost. the manager already indicate.
Watch your fingers and thoughts before posting, I won't tolerate the insult next time
Re: Carlos Ahenkorah: Ghana Needs Nigeria More Than They Need Us – Ghana Minister by vaxx: 10:48am On Oct 25, 2019
Area4Area:
Watch your fingers and thoughts before posting, I won't tolerate the insult next time
i insult more stupid people..... don't say rubbish if you can't tolerate insult. Nigeria is already insulting ecowas with its immature and archaic policy.

The least you can do is to report me , you have done it before.....
Re: Carlos Ahenkorah: Ghana Needs Nigeria More Than They Need Us – Ghana Minister by Area4Area: 10:52am On Oct 25, 2019
vaxx:
Even Nigeria abike dabire had to asslick Ghana goverment when shops are been locked. Nigeria minister of trade too had to fly to Ghana to beg. if diplomacy is asskicking in Nigeria education' system then so be it. no time to lecture you on that.
Reciprocate this good favour Nigeria made and let's see how Ghana would survive this one.
A country whose capital budget is 73.9% from foreign aid, the monthly allocation to Akwa Ibom or Rivers states can cover that.

We are daring you guys, our goods still enter Ghana and you don't have the balls to stop it, stop it and you all perish, your ministers know better anyway
Re: Carlos Ahenkorah: Ghana Needs Nigeria More Than They Need Us – Ghana Minister by vaxx: 11:01am On Oct 25, 2019
Area4Area:
Reciprocate this good favour Nigeria made and let's see how Ghana would survive this one.
A country whose capital budget is 73.9% from foreign aid, the monthly allocation to Akwa Ibom or Rivers states can cover that.

We are daring you guys, our goods still enter Ghana and you don't have the balls to stop it, stop it and you all perish, your ministers know better anyway
You always amazed me with your warped thinking, The whole north eastern Nigeria is on benovelent of world food program and support ( Can you put that help in dollars). Do you know how much hunger will have ravaged Nigeria without external support program ?

Ghana economy budget is not on foreing aid, wherever you cook your lie( proof it by posting the 2019 budget, 2020 is not out yet) Have you read buhari budget and see what aid is projected to contribute?

Akwa ibom and river are simply impractical without oil. only lagos proves a challenge here. now that the oil price has slumped further, rivers and akwa ibom will count their lost including Nigeria as a whole ( Already Nigeria inflation had rise further. so let's see what we happen by the end of the year......

I have told you Ghana is not two eyes blind. action will be taken when it is the right time, as of now, diplomacy is the next practical option.

1 Like

Re: Carlos Ahenkorah: Ghana Needs Nigeria More Than They Need Us – Ghana Minister by MUMUdom: 12:26pm On Oct 25, 2019
Foolish talk grin Ghana’s economy is growing rapaciously at 8% grin grin can you remind how far with growth in the nigerian generator-powered economy? grin 1.1% grin are you aware your senior official are predicting another recession in 2020? grin Fuckeduppedness grin chai, na recession straight grin grin grin after that, una eye go clear well well grin una wan form china for west Africa, grin ooh but let’s face i5, Nigeria is a disgrace. With all the resources, Nigeria shouldn’t be a poor country ooh. Oh roforoforofo. I swear if nigeria no enter recession in 2020, call me bastardz grin grin grin grin

Area4Area:
Re: Carlos Ahenkorah: Ghana Needs Nigeria More Than They Need Us – Ghana Minister by Multiplier7(m): 1:07pm On Oct 25, 2019
vaxx:
You always amazed me with your warped thinking, The whole north eastern Nigeria is on benovelent of world food program and support ( Can you put that help in dollars). Do you know how much hunger will have ravaged Nigeria without external support program ?

Ghana economy budget is not on foreing aid, wherever you cook your lie( proof it by posting the 2019 budget, 2020 is not out yet) Have you read buhari budget and see what aid is projected to contribute?

Akwa ibom and river are simply impractical without oil. only lagos proves a challenge here. now that the oil price has slumped further, rivers and akwa ibom will count their lost including Nigeria as a whole ( Already Nigeria inflation had rise further. so let's see what we happen by the end of the year......

I have told you Ghana is not two eyes blind. action will be taken when it is the right time, as of now, diplomacy is the next practical option.
Somebody with warp thinking calling another a warp thinking.

This thing is very simple. The Nigerian minister explained that no country is targeted. That the closure is to kill smuggling.

Now to tell you how daft you are, Nigeria is not sharing border with Ghana. Ghana shares borders with Togo and the rest. But one will wonder why Ghana is wailing more, even more than Benin Republic, Niger Republic and even Cameroon that shares immediate borders with Nigeria.

If Ghana wants to reciprocate, wow good idea if you ask me. But then there is a problem. The reciprocation advice is just coming from a local man like you who knew NOTHING about economics. I wish it was one of your TOP ministers that said this. Lol Then we would have continued from there.

But they KNOW BETTER. Closing a border just to punish one that does not share border with you and has a giant economy 20 times your economy is like shooting one on his own foot.

Your Minister knows better. He came out with the real truth. But because of nonsense pride you will not accept the truth. Go to Ghanaweb, study what your own people are saying and then you can come back and argue.

Don't make a case were there Is none. How funny, if you close Nigerian banks in Ghana who have employed millions of people, it will Crimple your economy. Don't even talk of closing Ghana border lol...Closing border for who, to Who?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Carlos Ahenkorah: Ghana Needs Nigeria More Than They Need Us – Ghana Minister by Multiplier7(m): 1:13pm On Oct 25, 2019
MUMUdom:
Foolish talk grin Ghana’s economy is growing rapaciously at 8% grin grin can you remind how far with growth in the nigerian generator-powered economy? grin 1.1% grin are you aware your senior official are predicting another recession in 2020? grin Fuckeduppedness grin chai, na recession straight grin grin grin after that, una eye go clear well well grin una wan form china for west Africa, grin ooh but let’s face i5, Nigeria is a disgrace. With all the resources, Nigeria shouldn’t be a poor country ooh. Oh roforoforofo. I swear if nigeria no enter recession in 2020, call me bastardz grin grin grin grin

Petrodollar, I know this is your real name. But we know who you are already. They ban you, you will go and open with another account.

Nigeria will continue to disgrace you till thy kingdom come. Take it or leave it, Nigeria is the giant of Africa.

Let me add to your disgrace. That border remains close. That's if Buhari my President have not lost the keys to open it again..lol...do go figure

2 Likes

Re: Carlos Ahenkorah: Ghana Needs Nigeria More Than They Need Us – Ghana Minister by MUMUdom: 1:17pm On Oct 25, 2019
Never mind grin soon your eye go clear grin Christmas is coming grin bag of rice will soon reach one million naira grin and your generator-powered economy will go straight into recession. Na so your yeye eye go clear well well grin grin Fuckeduppedness grin did you say giant or ant? grin grin grin roforoforofo

Multiplier7:

Petrodollar, I know this is your real name. But we know who you are already. They ban you, you will go and open with another account.

Nigeria will continue to disgrace you till thy kingdom come. Take it or leave it, Nigeria is the giant of Africa.

Let me add to your disgrace. That border remains close. That's if Buhari my President have not lost the keys to open it again..lol...do go figure
Re: Carlos Ahenkorah: Ghana Needs Nigeria More Than They Need Us – Ghana Minister by vaxx: 1:20pm On Oct 25, 2019
Multiplier7:
Somebody with warp thinking calling another a warp thinking.

This thing is very simple. The Nigerian minister explained that no country is targeted. That the closure is to kill smuggling.

Now to tell you how daft you are, Nigeria is not sharing border with Ghana. Ghana shares borders with Togo and the rest. But one will wonder why Ghana is wailing more, even more than Benin Republic, Niger Republic and even Cameroon that shares immediate borders with Nigeria.

If Ghana wants to reciprocate, wow good idea if you ask me. But then there is a problem. The reciprocation advice is just coming from a local man like you who knew NOTHING about economics. I wish it was one of your TOP ministers that said this. Lol Then we would have continued from there.

But they KNOW BETTER. Closing a border just to punish one that does not share border with you and has a giant economy 20 times your economy is like shooting one on his own foot.

Your Minister knows better. He came out with the real truth. But because of nonsense pride you will not accept the truth. Go to Ghanaweb, study what your own people are saying and then you can come back and argue.

Don't make a case were there Is none. How funny, if you close Nigerian banks in Ghana who have employed millions of people, it will Crimple your economy. Don't even talk of closing Ghana border lol...Closing border for who, to Who?

What a nuisance, You write so much but yet very stupid and incorrect . How is 390 billion dollar equal to 20 times of 65 billion ? why am I even asking ? Your education system is warped, so unneccasry and stupid figure is allowed to be thrown abnormally?

Another stupid excuse from you, You uninteligently asking why Ghana is seeking for the open of the border since Ghana and Nigeria are not sharing the same boader nor is it target at Ghana ? very insane reasoning and abnormal thought, Ghana and Nigeria share the same ecowas state, Ghana is the largest importer of Nigeria product in west africa sub region , Ghana is the largest importer of Nigeria oil and gas also as well in the sub region, and you stupidly ask this insane question. what system of education produce you? very poor if you ask me.

The idiot even say, closing Nigeria bank in Ghana will cripple Ghana economy? I am not going to lecture you on that , i reserve it for my own self

And the last rebuttal, from you, turning the game personally to me as if you are nobody in Nigeria,Nigeria goverment in person don't even know about your existence talkless of your defence, look, if you want to make a productive of yourself and made yourself available to defence of Nigeria when attack by its neighbour, write a letter under your name and published it and let's see who really care about your existence. stupid idiot, telling a moniker is not a minister. so if I am, we you have the privilege to chart me?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu Hosts Danny Glover At His Residence (Photos) / Herdsmen: Ortom Replies Bala Mohammed / SaharaReporters Mocks Buhari With His 2003 Campaign Poster (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.