Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,034 members, 7,818,055 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

Travelling To Qatar For Good - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Qatar For Good (2715 Views)

I'm Going To Qatar For Security Job,i Need Your Advice / My Journey To Qatar / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Travelling To Qatar For Good by Eaganguolly(m): 1:01pm On Oct 23, 2019
I just decided to leave naija. A friend in Qatar told me I would survive if I come because others have been surviving. He said since am a graduate that I would make it after some it. He suggested I do some course on Safety but I told him I wouldn't like to spend extra money here in Nigeria. I told him I would like to further when I come there in case it didn't work the training here will just be a waste. Am a graduate of computer engineering. He promised to start looking for working Visa. He is an Electrical engineer and has a good job over there.

Would welcome suggestions or ideas on this.
Re: Travelling To Qatar For Good by Larryfest(m): 1:24pm On Oct 23, 2019
Guy don't believe everything you hear from over there just look well before you leap cos those Arabic countries don't really favour blacks and Nigerians are the worst hit as other African countries still enjoy preferential treatment.
Re: Travelling To Qatar For Good by dominique(f): 1:28pm On Oct 23, 2019
Africans are mainly being used as cheap labourers in those Arab countries, don't go and be the latest victim. The ones there won't tell you the truth, it's until you get there you'll see things for yourself. I wouldn't go if I were you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Travelling To Qatar For Good by themaestro08(m): 9:22am On Oct 24, 2019
Great step. However, be wary of scammers out there guising as agents, its highly likely you would be duped. These guys are very unreliable. I urge you to look for other reliable ways available it there.

To be forewarned is to be forearme d.
Re: Travelling To Qatar For Good by Nobody: 10:46am On Oct 24, 2019
Brother please come and update us about the plans. Am interested too.
Re: Travelling To Qatar For Good by Eaganguolly(m): 7:56am On Oct 26, 2019
haniejay:
Brother , I understand how you feel about Nigeria
Anywhere in this world one can make it but there’s a lot to go through and scheme through.
To my own point of view ! UAE is best country out the Middle East and Arab country that can be a bit free to live as a Nigerian.
Africans are least paid for core jobs
Nigerians are not regarded as no respect for the passport too
Africans are the least opportune to a lot of benefits in the Middle East generally. In uae and Kuwait see how Nigerian women and men are living but if you’re a big professional in your field of work you can make it in Qatar but you’re just a another black seeking greener pasture ? It’s hand to mouth and salary to save method bro it’s really tough ! Take your time and make more research!
God go help us all

Well said bro, it is a risk which I want to take. My guy over there took his own dicision in 2012 and today he earns in total 10000QAR which is nearly 1m per month.

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Qatar For Good by Eaganguolly(m): 8:00am On Oct 26, 2019
themaestro08:
Great step. However, be wary of scammers out there guising as agents, its highly likely you would be duped. These guys are very unreliable. I urge you to look for other reliable ways available it there.

To be forewarned is to be forearme d.

Thank you. Am conscious of scammers. Moreover my guy over there cannot think of scamming me. We are much close. He is currently looking for a working Visa for me which he says is the first step to been successful over there

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Qatar For Good by Eaganguolly(m): 8:02am On Oct 26, 2019
rawitools:
Brother please come and update us about the plans. Am interested too.

Sure I will. He is currently in search of a working visa over there so that's the stage we are now.
Re: Travelling To Qatar For Good by Mizwisdom(f): 7:01pm On Oct 26, 2019
Eaganguolly:

Sure I will. He is currently in search of a working visa over there so that's the stage we are now.

grin Good luck
Re: Travelling To Qatar For Good by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 12:09am On Oct 27, 2019
Eaganguolly:

Well said bro, it is a risk which I want to take. My guy over there took his own dicision in 2012 and today he earns in total 10000QAR which is nearly 1m per month.

grin

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Qatar For Good by believesama(m): 8:28am On Oct 27, 2019
If your friend can secure a job for you before you proceed to travel is best since he's helping you to secure a working visa.
Re: Travelling To Qatar For Good by Eaganguolly(m): 3:58pm On Oct 27, 2019
believesama:
If your friend can secure a job for you before you proceed to travel is best since he's helping you to secure a working visa.
Is part of the arrangement but he said the most important thing is to come in. Thank you
Re: Travelling To Qatar For Good by gamaliel9: 8:59pm On Oct 27, 2019
Let me tell you...do not do that course in NIGERIA...Go and do it in Qatar.. it will cost you money but it is worth it later..most of the groups that offer such safety courses are affiliated to institutes in Britain and USA....so you have more leverage...and the company you work may even send you to do further training sef...be ready to spend money on those courses..they conduct exams oooo

Its good you already have someone there...it is very difficult,i repeat difficult to enter and work in Qatar..UAE is very easy...but once you enter and have your working permit...caras grin grin grin

Be ready for competition from Filipinos...not even Indians....Again have your degree result and certificate attested by ministry of education,get your original result from your school and have certified by the same ministry...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Travelling To Qatar For Good by Eaganguolly(m): 10:14pm On Oct 28, 2019
gamaliel9:
Let me tell you...do not do that course in NIGERIA...Go and do it in Qatar.. it will cost you money but it is worth it later..most of the groups that offer such safety courses are affiliated to institutes in Britain and USA....so you have more leverage...and the company you work may even send you to do further training sef...be ready to spend money on those courses..they conduct exams oooo

Its good you already have someone there...it is very difficult,i repeat difficult to enter and work in Qatar..UAE is very easy...but once you enter and have your working permit...caras grin grin grin

Be ready for competition from Filipinos...not even Indians....Again have your degree result and certificate attested by ministry of education,get your original result from your school and have certified by the same ministry...

Thank you very much. I have my degree result with me but have not collected the certificate. I don't really get the part of certificate attestation by the ministry of education. Thank you for your kindid advice on those certification exam. Again what are the chances of one getting a job in an area other than that of his major (course of study). Thank you once again
Re: Travelling To Qatar For Good by kellz0(m): 3:28pm On Jan 17, 2020
Eaganguolly:

Thank you very much. I have my degree result with me but have not collected the certificate. I don't really get the part of certificate attestation by the ministry of education. Thank you for your kindid advice on those certification exam. Again what are the chances of one getting a job in an area other than that of his major (course of study). Thank you once again
are you in Qatar now?
Re: Travelling To Qatar For Good by Nobody: 11:47am On Jan 18, 2020
If he is inviting you... Thats good but if u dont know him in person do not embark on such journey. People tend to paint a blacksheep to be whitesheep. Its good to move forward but be very careful and do your own research very well... Arabians dont take shits, if u fuckup the take away your life just like that.

Eaganguolly:
I just decided to leave naija. A friend in Qatar told me I would survive if I come because others have been surviving. He said since am a graduate that I would make it after some it. He suggested I do some course on Safety but I told him I wouldn't like to spend extra money here in Nigeria. I told him I would like to further when I come there in case it didn't work the training here will just be a waste. Am a graduate of computer engineering. He promised to start looking for working Visa. He is an Electrical engineer and has a good job over there.

Would welcome suggestions or ideas on this.

(1) (Reply)

₦650Trillion: Saudi Arabia To Construct 75Mile Wide Skyscraper Across Desert(Pic / In Jamaica / British Green Card !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.