Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,479 members, 7,819,745 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

.... USA Valvoline Engine Oil ........ - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / .... USA Valvoline Engine Oil ........ (2262 Views)

Valvoline Maxlife Coolant / Valvoline, Castrol Edge, Mobil 1 - 0W20, 5W20, 5W30, 5W40 & 10W40 / Valvoline Engine Oil - 5W30, 5W40, 10W40 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

.... USA Valvoline Engine Oil ........ by dru23(m): 1:04pm On Oct 23, 2019
Few weeks ago ,there was a discussion about Valvoline Engine oil . The ones in the Nigerian Market are either fake or European brand... below is the USA type.. This was a special request from one of my client.... Again for all your Engine oil type ,rest assure if you are buying from me you will get top quality items....... All USA import....

Re: .... USA Valvoline Engine Oil ........ by dicksonadams(m): 2:24pm On Oct 23, 2019
Your number one man for all genuine engine oil needs... Kudos
Re: .... USA Valvoline Engine Oil ........ by dru23(m): 3:59pm On Oct 23, 2019
dicksonadams:
Your number one man for all genuine engine oil needs... Kudos

Re: .... USA Valvoline Engine Oil ........ by asamwababy: 4:11pm On Oct 23, 2019
No price
Re: .... USA Valvoline Engine Oil ........ by dru23(m): 4:25pm On Oct 23, 2019
asamwababy:
No price

Special request by a new client... I try convincing the client to go for Mobil 1 extended performance.. The client wanted valvoline USA import.. So customers are always right.. So I had to do the needful at my client request...

The price I can't discuss, due to client privilege information.. But if you want me to order for u ,hit me up at dru23@hotmail.com and we can discuss from there
Re: .... USA Valvoline Engine Oil ........ by Berachahrent: 5:25pm On Oct 23, 2019
dru23:
Few weeks ago ,there was a discussion about Valvoline Engine oil . The ones in the Nigerian Market are either fake or European brand... below is the USA type.. This was a special request from one of my client.... Again for all your Engine oil type ,rest assure if you are buying from me you will get top quality items....... All USA import....

Good.....

But the one being advertised is not fake,its the same Valvoline being imported from Valvoline Netherlands .

Valvoline Synpower 5w40 - Imported from Netherlands
Valvoline All Climate 5w30 - Imported from Netherlands

It's the same chemistry with USA specs ( you can check the technical sheets for your perusal )
Re: .... USA Valvoline Engine Oil ........ by dru23(m): 5:41pm On Oct 23, 2019
Berachahrent:

Good.....

But the one being advertised is not fake,its the same Valvoline being imported from Valvoline Netherlands .

Valvoline Synpower 5w40 - Imported from Netherlands
Valvoline All Climate 5w30 - Imported from Netherlands

It's the same chemistry with USA specs ( you can check the technical sheets for your perusal )

European formula is different from American formula...

And most cars in Nigeria are USA spec

1 Like

Re: .... USA Valvoline Engine Oil ........ by Berachahrent: 6:18pm On Oct 23, 2019
dru23:

European formula is different from American formula...

And most cars in Nigeria are USA spec

Surprised.....

For example, are you saying for Bridgestone tyre,NGK plugs and others being produced in USA are different from the ones being manufactured in Thailand, Japan etc.

I know there are European and American specs but be informed that some products are products to meeting both American and European specs.

Secondly, Becareful of giving out lube because of brand name and place of production, ensure that what you are offering is approved by the OEMS.

Inasmuch as it meets the car manufacturer standard or specifications, forget about what those road side mechanics are saying about region/country.

For clarity, go to CARMAX autocare-ikeja, Truckmaster-ikeja ,AUTONATION-ajah(to mention few for Ads sake) you will see VALVOLINE ALL CLIMATE being used and no single error has been reported over the years
Re: .... USA Valvoline Engine Oil ........ by dru23(m): 11:25pm On Oct 23, 2019
Berachahrent:

Surprised.....

For example, are you saying for Bridgestone tyre,NGK plugs and others being produced in USA are different from the ones being manufactured in Thailand, Japan etc.

I know there are European and American specs but be informed that some products are products to meeting both American and European specs.

Secondly, Becareful of giving out lube because of brand name and place of production, ensure that what you are offering is approved by the OEMS.

Inasmuch as it meets the car manufacturer standard or specifications, forget about what those road side mechanics are saying about region/country.

[b]For clarity, go to CARMAX autocare-ikeja, Truckmaster-ikeja ,AUTONATION-ajah(to mention few for Ads sake) you will see VALVOLINE [/b]ALL CLIMATE being used and no single error has been reported over the years

Unfortunately I will not be going to those places you mentioned. I have nothing against them, have never used them ,so I can't say nothing good or bad about them .. That been said. All my engine oil are from the USA , so customers are rest assured that they are getting quality goods at good prices.. I have nothing against you or what you are selling ... due to bad experience I avoid buying things in Nigeria.. If I can import it ,I will and funny enough I do import my own bottle water Poland springs .. But I know that is a bit extreme.. I just lost faith in goods sold in the market, too many fake . But you cant blame the sellers ,Nigerians want quality at low quality price.. I have no issue with what you are selling...
Re: .... USA Valvoline Engine Oil ........ by Berachahrent: 8:07am On Oct 24, 2019
dru23:

Unfortunately I will not be going to those places you mentioned. I have nothing against them, have never used them ,so I can't say nothing good or bad about them .. That been said. All my engine oil are from the USA , so customers are rest assured that they are getting quality goods at good prices.. I have nothing against you or what you are selling ... due to bad experience I avoid buying things in Nigeria.. If I can import it ,I will and funny enough I do import my own bottle water Poland springs .. But I know that is a bit extreme.. I just lost faith in goods sold in the market, too many fake . But you cant blame the sellers ,Nigerians want quality at low quality price.. I have no issue with what you are selling...

Well said but be informed that one of the major reasons why many chooses Valvoline is because it's approved by almost OEMS, I can give you approval letters signed by the car's manufacturer which you can directly confirm from them( OEMS) personally, how many of these acclaimed " USA Brands Lube" can confidently present theirs.... This is why we bank on Valvoline Lubricants.

Secondly, the same chemistry /compositions being used in USA remains the same all over the world wherever Valvoline is being produced.

That's why we confidently focus on them and hardly can you see it on any selves.
Re: .... USA Valvoline Engine Oil ........ by sacramento1212: 11:53pm On Oct 26, 2019
dru23:

Apart from Mobil 1, do you have this Valvoline 5w30 available since you have exhausted stock on Castrol?
Re: .... USA Valvoline Engine Oil ........ by dru23(m): 12:29am On Oct 27, 2019
sacramento1212:

Apart from Mobil 1, do you have this Valvoline 5w30 available since you have exhausted stock on Castrol?

The valvoline was a special order and valvoline is not big in the market like Mobil 1 . I do so many special request example is a/c compressor for 2010 Camry.. So for now castrol oil will not be available until early next year.. So am not taking orders now .. Container loading is too stressful and I want rest till next year.. But Mobil 1 extended performance full ground.. You have been one of my loyal customers so far , so you can always hit me up for future orders.. You know my number and my email ..

Re: .... USA Valvoline Engine Oil ........ by Berachahrent: 4:32pm On Oct 27, 2019
dru23:

The valvoline was a special order and valvoline is not big in the market like Mobil 1 . I do so many special request example is a/c compressor for 2010 Camry.. So for now castrol oil will not be available until early next year.. So am not taking orders now .. Container loading is too stressful and I want rest till next year.. But Mobil 1 extended performance full ground.. You have been one of my loyal customers so far , so you can always hit me up for future orders.. You know my number and my email ..

I like people who are distinct and prowess in their business.

@Dru23, can you send me your contact, we need to discuss beyond this platform.

Mine is. 08158865642, you can DM,so that we can discuss
Re: .... USA Valvoline Engine Oil ........ by sacramento1212: 5:35pm On Oct 27, 2019
dru23:

Noted Bro.
Re: .... USA Valvoline Engine Oil ........ by dru23(m): 11:52pm On Oct 27, 2019
sacramento1212:

Noted Bro.

Thanks bro
Re: .... USA Valvoline Engine Oil ........ by dru23(m): 11:53pm On Oct 27, 2019
Berachahrent:

I like people who are distinct and prowess in their business.

@Dru23, can you send me your contact, we need to discuss beyond this platform.

Mine is. 08158865642, you can DM,so that we can discuss

No problem I will add you to my whatapps now
Re: .... USA Valvoline Engine Oil ........ by sheu01: 12:05pm On Feb 23, 2020
dru23:

How much is your Valvoline Engine oil but I was told is 4 litres if yes give me d price of 4 litres and one litres. Your response will b highly appreciated.
Re: .... USA Valvoline Engine Oil ........ by dru23(m): 1:22pm On Feb 23, 2020
sheu01:

How much is your Valvoline Engine oil but I was told is 4 litres if yes give me d price of 4 litres and one litres. Your response will b highly appreciated.

I don't keep Valvoline oil in stock... unless it is special order .. I cant keep things that dont sell in stock . If you need Valvoline oil, you need to contact me before I load another batch of oil .. From there we discuss price and quantity... I think you send me an email and I reply you with my whatapps number...

Below is an example... of the Valvoline special that I order for client....

(1) (Reply)

»»» Sold!! Neat Ford Expedition 08 @ N2.3M Negotiable ««« / �❇️Foreign Used 2008 ES LEXUS Sedan(full Option)❇️✅ / Is Exporttrader.com Real?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.