Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,002 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Estimate That Will Finish The Design Below - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Estimate That Will Finish The Design Below (860 Views)

Can ₦2M Finish The Construction Of A 2-Bedroom Flat? / Estimate Of Building Not So Fancy 3-bedroom Flat / Pls How Much Will Finish This 2bedroom Bungalow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Estimate That Will Finish The Design Below by Reuben123(m): 2:13pm On Oct 23, 2019
please my people i need to know the breakdown estimated price that will finish this 48 rooms of 2 story building. hostel located at Abakiliki Ebonyi State. an Architect designed it so i want to know how much that will build it starting from foundation to roofing and from roofing to finishe. please break it down for me to understand it.
any quotation that is accepted will started the job beginning of next month. very urgent.

Am Barr. Reuben Ikeh. thanks

Re: Estimate That Will Finish The Design Below by Umarzy(m): 6:02pm On Oct 23, 2019
Reuben123:
please my people i need to know the breakdown estimated price that will finish this 48 rooms of 2 story building. hostel located at Abakiliki Ebonyi State. an Architect designed it so i want to know how much that will build it starting from foundation to roofing and from roofing to finishe. please break it down for me to understand it.
any quotation that is accepted will started the job beginning of next month. very urgent.

Call this Number- +2348037517321
Re: Estimate That Will Finish The Design Below by Analyst01(m): 8:26pm On Oct 23, 2019
I can provide you with a detailed materials and labour costs for a token.

WhatsApp 07033544353
Email frankitangltd@gmail.com
Re: Estimate That Will Finish The Design Below by Hum2020: 9:24pm On Oct 23, 2019
@OP I hope you have taking you time to understand the environment around the location of this project why because many times we listen to what people talk and quickly invest our hard earn resources into projects and later will put up the project for sale,I know a similar project in imo state now that is put up for sales because the owner could not meet up to his expectation. So will advice you to make out time to understand they challenge as well as the expectation of the type of project you going to before putting your resources into it all the same I wish the best thanks
Re: Estimate That Will Finish The Design Below by mgbadike81: 10:00pm On Oct 23, 2019
Reuben123:

The design does not include a kitchen, this would likely lower the rent you would get from it. Any quotation is just an estimate, i would say budget 40 million. However, i can handle the budget for you. We have designed and built a similar project in Anambra.

(1) (Reply)

Direct Mandate From Seller. No Middle Man / For Sale: Luxury Estate At Peter Odili, Port Harcourt / Land For Sale @IYIOWA Odekpe,onitsha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.