Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,993,503 members, 7,293,556 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 February 2023 at 01:59 AM

Our Special Package - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Our Special Package (494 Views)

Our Special Package / Our Special Package / Our Special Package (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Our Special Package by tmegadesign: 2:16pm On Oct 23, 2019
In our bid to contribute to the society and to also enhance mass housing opportunity, and encourage every individuals regardless
1) PLATINUM PACKAGE (with special incentive): This package belongs to all our customers, who possess the capacity to sponsor and finance their projects without our financial input. We offer special incentives as a source relief to grease their elbow depending on the project size.
2) 60/40% PACKAGE (Bumper Package); In this package, we offer to assist all our customers with 40% of the project cost while they carter for the remaining 60%. After practical completion of the project, our input shall be paid back in an agreed installment plan.
3) ECONOMIC PACKAGE (Monthly payment package); In this package, we shoulder the responsibility of financing, constructing and delivering a finished project to our beneficial customers, while they pay back on an agreed monthly installment plan.
4) Referrer Package: We give certain percent bonus to any individual who refers a client to us.
for more info pls call 07033966136,08059491271

(1) (Reply)

Contact The Expert For Your Interlocking / Nigeria Australia Economic Forum / Lekki Sand Merchants - Sand And Granite Delivery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2023 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.