Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,709 members, 7,809,693 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:21 PM

Dermatologist Needed For This Skin Issue - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Dermatologist Needed For This Skin Issue (811 Views)

How Can I Clear This Skin Problems / Any Solution To This Skin Disease? (photos) / Who Knows The Cure Of This Skin Disorder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dermatologist Needed For This Skin Issue by dammie12: 3:05pm On Oct 23, 2019
Hello house, i need help finding solution to this skin problem. Its been on and off for over a decade but this past couple of years, it got serious. Yes, it comes and goes, moving from one part of the body to another. I do not know the name so as to know where to focus treatment. It doesn't look like ezcema to me and i have used several creams in the past including funbactA, epidermCream, skineal, mycoten, Greensol Clobetasol, doxycycline tab and so on. None has really got the job done as it comes and goes.
I will appreciate if anyone knows what it is and possible treatment.
Any dermatologist contact would be appreciated - Lagos, Abuja, Ibadan or Akure.

Re: Dermatologist Needed For This Skin Issue by Etsyl: 3:19pm On Oct 23, 2019
Ring worm
Re: Dermatologist Needed For This Skin Issue by Etsyl: 3:20pm On Oct 23, 2019
dammie12:
Hello house, i need help finding solution to this skin problem. Its been on and off for over a decade but this past couple of years, it got serious. Yes, it comes and goes, moving from one part of the body to another. I do not know the name so as to know where to focus treatment. It doesn't look like ezcema to me and i have used several creams in the past including funbactA, epidermCream, skineal, mycoten, Greensol Clobetasol, doxycycline tab and so on. None has really got the job done as it comes and goes.
I will appreciate if anyone knows what it is and possible treatment.
Any dermatologist contact would be appreciated - Lagos, Abuja, Ibadan or Akure.
Could be Syphilis
Re: Dermatologist Needed For This Skin Issue by dammie12: 3:29pm On Oct 23, 2019
Etsyl:

Could be Syphilis
I'm not sure its this as the pattern i see as well as the history of the issue doesn't ad up to what Syphilis presents.
Re: Dermatologist Needed For This Skin Issue by dammie12: 3:31pm On Oct 23, 2019
Etsyl:
Ring worm
I just lookup this and its pretty close to this from the surface. I believe a test/examination might be needed to confirm it. Dermatologist? Location...?
Thanks for the response, appreciate.

(1) (Reply)

Beautify Your Home With Stainless Handrail.. Railings Installation / Katsina State Sets-up Road Safety Advisory Council / Old Account Deactivated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.