Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,207 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

A Logistics Company Is In Need Of Delivery Executives - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / A Logistics Company Is In Need Of Delivery Executives (768 Views)

Urgent Vacancy For The Position Of Delivery Agent At Ebonyi / Work With A Logistics Company Using Your Delivery Van/Bus/Sienna/Car! / Work With A Logistics Company Using Your Vehicle! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Logistics Company Is In Need Of Delivery Executives by Emmerlee(m): 3:38pm On Oct 23, 2019
UPDATE: Offer is now modified. Please refer to the link below:

https://www.nairaland.com/5542050/work-logistics-company-using-delivery

1 Like

Re: A Logistics Company Is In Need Of Delivery Executives by nanaman(m): 6:43pm On Oct 23, 2019
Emmerlee:
Hello House,

Please if you are interested in working with us as a Delivery Associates kindly email me at emmer_dailys@yahoo.com.

Your job will be to pick up parcels and deliver to customers within an assigned area e.g. Maryland area. Vehicles are available and pay is up to 100,000 per month. Location is Lagos.

Requirements:
1. You must own a valid drivers license.
2. You must be educated up to secondary school at least.
3. You must have a working smart phone with 2G ram processor and Android V5 and above.

Please apply if interested and we'll get back to you ASAP.

Is any of the vehicle automatic and can it be allowed to be coverted for someone with disability? I drive with a valid DL.
Re: A Logistics Company Is In Need Of Delivery Executives by Buyitnaija: 7:43pm On Oct 23, 2019
Emmerlee:
Hello House,

Please if you are interested in working with us as a Delivery Associates kindly email me at emmer_dailys@yahoo.com.

Your job will be to pick up parcels and deliver to customers within an assigned area e.g. Maryland area. Vehicles are available and pay is up to 100,000 per month. Location is Lagos.

Requirements:
3. You must have a working smart phone with 2G ram processor and Android V5 and above.

what about someone without a driver's licence
Re: A Logistics Company Is In Need Of Delivery Executives by Emmerlee(m): 8:08pm On Oct 23, 2019
yakson123:
hello @ exson yakson consult we run a platform that handles internal logistics for companies like urs if you are interested in our services kindly contact me on whats up

Number not reachable and Whatsapp messages not delivering.
Re: A Logistics Company Is In Need Of Delivery Executives by dapzyadix(m): 10:56pm On Oct 23, 2019
Emmerlee:
Hello House,

Requirements:

Hello, I have met all the above listed requirements. I already sent an email to apply also.
Re: A Logistics Company Is In Need Of Delivery Executives by Emmerlee(m): 10:07am On Oct 24, 2019
Hello guys, an update has been added above. Please check.
Re: A Logistics Company Is In Need Of Delivery Executives by Analee(f): 4:39pm On Oct 24, 2019
Emmerlee:
Hello House,

Requirements:

NB: If you have a car, van, keke or delivery bike, we can work with you directly. Your income will be over x2 of the pay stated above.
pls do u av an office in ph? Cos am interested

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy Vacancy Vacancy!!! / Customer Service Representatives / New Graduate Recruitment At Prosperis Holdings Company Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.