Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Burna Boy To Perform In South Africa, AKA Reacts - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy To Perform In South Africa, AKA Reacts (61246 Views)

South Africa's AKA React To Bafana Bafaba's Loss To The Super Eagles / Oluwatosin Oketumo T-Cash: How Olamide Failed To Perform In Barcelona / Peter Okoye Replies Fan Who Asked Which Song Will He Perform In His Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burna Boy To Perform In South Africa, AKA Reacts by Tensionstar(m): 8:19pm On Oct 23, 2019
Just like tubaba that went to asorock to entertain Osinbajo, Lawal, Abdulrazzak etc about three months ago. The same government he wanted to protest against.

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy To Perform In South Africa, AKA Reacts by Neddstark: 8:20pm On Oct 23, 2019
Goldencheese:
AKA should just face his craft and make money than spoiling for a fight every now and then.

Burna boy threatened him first

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy To Perform In South Africa, AKA Reacts by Newboss(m): 8:20pm On Oct 23, 2019
Las las, Burna whatever is just a typical Nigerian. No class. All noise. Says one thing, does the opposite.

Watch his fans hail him like zombie. Sense, they no get

4 Likes

Re: Burna Boy To Perform In South Africa, AKA Reacts by Rubbiish(m): 8:21pm On Oct 23, 2019
maynation:

You wanna trade my response for cash?

I just helped you.
Nahh
U just kinda look Asia
Re: Burna Boy To Perform In South Africa, AKA Reacts by Midas01: 8:22pm On Oct 23, 2019
He left her?
maynation:
Shitty son of a bloody coward.

What do I even expect from a rogue who left Teflon Don for a piece of shyt.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy To Perform In South Africa, AKA Reacts by Angelfrost(m): 8:24pm On Oct 23, 2019
Charmingrascal:
He is not even ashamed that Burna Boy is going to be featured in the event when AKA himself claiming "Omo onile" will not be featured

Burna insulted him and he still wan go meet am for him territory.
He should also come to Nigeria if he get mind

Burna should man up to his utterances... If he performs in South Africa, then he has lost all street cred.

3 Likes

Re: Burna Boy To Perform In South Africa, AKA Reacts by Suremikky(m): 8:25pm On Oct 23, 2019
Something the legendary fella kutie wouldn’t do not for anything in the world..all these ones are bitch asses

3 Likes

Re: Burna Boy To Perform In South Africa, AKA Reacts by Gassa007: 8:26pm On Oct 23, 2019
iamJ:
Don't know why artist like dressing like wild animals

Wetin be all that load for him neck

Goan remove it na
Re: Burna Boy To Perform In South Africa, AKA Reacts by Colb461: 8:28pm On Oct 23, 2019
One of those xenophobia has being sighted of NL..
Bluezy13:

Burna will be a fool should he step his foot on SA soil.
A bigger fool should he not lay his hand on AKA.
Re: Burna Boy To Perform In South Africa, AKA Reacts by RenHub: 8:28pm On Oct 23, 2019
Bluezy13:

And you the biggest fool for typing such foolishness
Re: Burna Boy To Perform In South Africa, AKA Reacts by Colb461: 8:29pm On Oct 23, 2019
One of those xenophobia has being sighted of NL.
Bluezy13:

Re: Burna Boy To Perform In South Africa, AKA Reacts by maynation(f): 8:29pm On Oct 23, 2019
Midas01:
He left her?
It has been a while they have broke up.
Re: Burna Boy To Perform In South Africa, AKA Reacts by dvkot(m): 8:29pm On Oct 23, 2019
Burna its about the unity not division let's fix this... ending this feud with AKA will futher solidify us, las las its all for the culture.

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy To Perform In South Africa, AKA Reacts by maynation(f): 8:30pm On Oct 23, 2019
Rubbiish:

Nahh
U just kinda look Asia

I thought some pun was intended in your post.
undecided.

I am yoruba not Asia.
Re: Burna Boy To Perform In South Africa, AKA Reacts by Mustiboy(m): 8:31pm On Oct 23, 2019
donaldde2:

Don’t know what to say again. I begin to believe how hypocrites the naive Ian youth are, is he not this burna-boy who said something( don’t want to go deep) xenophobia. . It’s okay. I am done. With Nigerian youth o

Burna said he wasn't going to step foot in SA if something wasn't done about the xenophobic attacks; he never said he wasn't ever gonna step foot there again.

Apparently, the xenophobic attacks have been curtailed a bit; hence, Burna can go there all he wants.
Re: Burna Boy To Perform In South Africa, AKA Reacts by Jaqenhghar: 8:44pm On Oct 23, 2019
LOL chest beater in chief
AKA should know that its all talk
Re: Burna Boy To Perform In South Africa, AKA Reacts by chigoizie7(m): 8:47pm On Oct 23, 2019
fergieboy:

I swear them tight that year

Always doing collaboration

Dunno what went wrong

Burna became better off, ee still de pain AKA

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy To Perform In South Africa, AKA Reacts by temielects(m): 8:49pm On Oct 23, 2019
uyams:
I taught is only igbos that likes money, but see how this one betrayed the whole Africa by taking his sweet music to that xenophobic nation for the pay .

I personally feel betrayed because those people did my uncle over there bad thing and he wants to go and entertain them.

let me stop here before the tag me tribal bigot for saying the truth

but last last let love lead
Re: Burna Boy To Perform In South Africa, AKA Reacts by Jaqenhghar: 8:50pm On Oct 23, 2019
Newboss:
Las las, Burna whatever is just a typical Nigerian. No class. All noise. Says one thing, does the opposite.

Watch his fans hail him like zombie. Sense, they no get
You have said it all
Re: Burna Boy To Perform In South Africa, AKA Reacts by West2019(m): 8:57pm On Oct 23, 2019
Bluezy13:

animal
Re: Burna Boy To Perform In South Africa, AKA Reacts by chaloskyx: 9:02pm On Oct 23, 2019
its burna boys biz hes going to S.A for recognition and business so hes aware of the risk and its worth it so can all of you just mind your biz
Re: Burna Boy To Perform In South Africa, AKA Reacts by shomutuski(m): 9:04pm On Oct 23, 2019
iamJ:

That's a cuban link with a mini-fela made from silver. You can go to icebox website to confirm how much a cuban link cost.

Thank me later.
Re: Burna Boy To Perform In South Africa, AKA Reacts by Nobody: 9:04pm On Oct 23, 2019
Burna should learn to stand firm to his words , can’t rant and under a few months, change of a sudden cuz of a few thousand rands., is he now a politician

Hence the reason I always say people should be guided whenever they make certain statements.

As for AKA , aka Omo Onile, like someone rightly said , shame no catch am , him be Omo Onile , still they never deemed him fit to call him to perform, but instead imported someone from Naija , and he’s making noise.

What will solve this Naija and Southy matter once and for all , is for both parties to pick a neutral venue , say Equitorial Guinea or Burundi ,and we all go and fight it out , Man to Man .. grin
All this always show of power and superiority is becoming unbecoming ..

Shikena. angry

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy To Perform In South Africa, AKA Reacts by smitaro(m): 9:07pm On Oct 23, 2019
mk burna boy chill first 4 nw, wetin in dey rush go do dere..
mk aka sharap dere..

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy To Perform In South Africa, AKA Reacts by DavidEsq(m): 9:09pm On Oct 23, 2019
iamJ:

Wild animals dey wear clothes ni?

Re: Burna Boy To Perform In South Africa, AKA Reacts by DavidEsq(m): 9:13pm On Oct 23, 2019
nobodytestme:
Burna should learn to stand firm to his words , can’t rant and under a few months change of a sudden cuz of a few thousand rands., is he now a politician

Hence the reason I always say people should be guided whenever they make certain statements.

As for AKA , aka Omo Onile, like someone rightly said , shame no catch am , him be Omo Onile , still they never deemed him fit to call him to perform, but instead imported someone from Naija , and he’s making noise.

What will solve this Naija and Southy matter once and for all , is for both parties to pick a neutral venue , say Equitorial Guinea or Burundi ,and we all go and fight it out , Man to Man ..
All this always show of power and superiority is becoming unbecoming ..

Shikena. angry
The fight go kpake no be here grin grin grin grin. Mad somebody grin

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy To Perform In South Africa, AKA Reacts by AHCB: 9:14pm On Oct 23, 2019
So IronGalaxy when was the last time a south African artiste performed in Nigeria? grin

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy To Perform In South Africa, AKA Reacts by sodiqapril(m): 9:16pm On Oct 23, 2019
fergieboy:

I swear them tight that year

Always doing collaboration

Dunno what went wrong
Since AKA seems the most bitter of the two parties..let me just hastily conclude he is jealous of Burna boy
Re: Burna Boy To Perform In South Africa, AKA Reacts by Wakeupyall: 9:17pm On Oct 23, 2019
Wow
Re: Burna Boy To Perform In South Africa, AKA Reacts by raphy(m): 9:19pm On Oct 23, 2019
someone.should talk sense into Buena skull before south Africa be the death of him.

that aka guy is a hard drug user.

he mean wht he says.
Re: Burna Boy To Perform In South Africa, AKA Reacts by Nobody: 9:20pm On Oct 23, 2019
DavidEsq:

The fight go kpake no be here grin grin grin grin. Mad somebody grin

Na fact I yarn o,, just like those biblical times , wey Amalekites and Jebusites go just meet for one neutral venue and fight go just commence., person wey win earn the respect and superiority, simple ..

But on a more serious note , it’s enough for all these Southy people o., I saw one named “IronGate ” abi na “IronDoor” comments here a few days ago, him leave RANDILAND or MZANZILAND come find trouble for Nairaland

I just no get power to reply am that day, so I just dey read comments .

Wetin we and South Africa’s Dey drag abeg, Buhari border closure affect them too..

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH O

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerians Mock Tunde Ednut As Instagram Bans His Account Again / He Told His Tailor To Sew Ebuka's Style But Got This (photos) / "Koredo Bello Went From Godwin To Godforbid In This Photo"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.