Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,604 members, 7,816,501 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

Toks 09 Model Volvo S80 Black 3.2. SOLD!! SOLD!!! - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Toks 09 Model Volvo S80 Black 3.2. SOLD!! SOLD!!! (1344 Views)

Toks 2008 Model Volvo S80 Black. SOLD!! SOLD!!! / Toks 2010 Model Volvo S80 Black SOLD!! SOLD!!! / Toks 09 Model Volvo S80 Black SOLD!! SOLD!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toks 09 Model Volvo S80 Black 3.2. SOLD!! SOLD!!! by ValarinzAutos: 3:57pm On Oct 23, 2019
Clean ride in and out
Engine and gear In top shape
No paint jobs or accidents
Good tyres and suspensions
Dvd headrest

Price : 2m

Call/WhatsApp : 08032897486

NB: Vehicle must be physically inspected and verified before any form of payment.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Toks 09 Model Volvo S80 Black 3.2. SOLD!! SOLD!!! by ValarinzAutos: 3:58pm On Oct 23, 2019
Interior

Re: Toks 09 Model Volvo S80 Black 3.2. SOLD!! SOLD!!! by Smarttravels(f): 4:32pm On Oct 23, 2019
ValarinzAutos:
Clean ride in and out
Engine and gear In top shape
No paint jobs or accidents
Good tyres and suspensions
Dvd headrest

Price : 2m

Call/WhatsApp : 08032897486

NB: Vehicle must be physically inspected and verified before any form of payment.

Thanks
2 kini? This car is not worth more than 700,000.00
Re: Toks 09 Model Volvo S80 Black 3.2. SOLD!! SOLD!!! by valarinz: 5:05pm On Oct 23, 2019
cheesy
Re: Toks 09 Model Volvo S80 Black 3.2. SOLD!! SOLD!!! by valarinz: 5:06pm On Oct 23, 2019
[quote author=Smarttravels post=83398649] 2 kini? This car is not worth more than 700,000.00[/quote

Price is not negotiable too, if you're broke, just view for free and click the back button on your browser grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Toks 09 Model Volvo S80 Black 3.2. SOLD!! SOLD!!! by Fentanyl: 5:17pm On Oct 23, 2019
volvo leather tends to have issues, always cracking and fading

fine exterior, but those seats ehn

be like the past owner plus his family and friends get sandpaper for buttocks

compare this leather condition to a 2009 camry leather or avalon, they would be much better

or even all them Corolla altis from singapore and malaysia with leather seats

2 Likes

Re: Toks 09 Model Volvo S80 Black 3.2. SOLD!! SOLD!!! by thebigkendo(m): 6:02pm On Oct 23, 2019
Fentanyl:

compare this leather condition to a 2009 camry leather or avalon, they would be much better

grin grin grin grin Clown

You dey carry trouble come oga volvo shop grin grin grin
Re: Toks 09 Model Volvo S80 Black 3.2. SOLD!! SOLD!!! by Smarttravels(f): 10:21pm On Oct 23, 2019
[quote author=valarinz post=83399452][/quote] I'm not interested in buying. I bought the same spec. of car 5 years ago for 650,000.00. Volvo is cheap. You will never get 2m for it, not even 1m. The SUV sells for 1.6m
Re: Toks 09 Model Volvo S80 Black 3.2. SOLD!! SOLD!!! by calculation(m): 11:04pm On Oct 23, 2019
valarinz:
Price is not negotiable too, if you're broke, just view for free and click the back button on your browser grin grin
Ehn, you and your response sha!. But that is good reply. Volvo are unique car and always with top notch of interior design. I wish to buy it, but can't because most are in automatic transmission and valarinz once told me manual transmission is like looking for saint in police force.

1 Like

Re: Toks 09 Model Volvo S80 Black 3.2. SOLD!! SOLD!!! by valarinz: 6:56am On Oct 24, 2019
thebigkendo:

grin grin grin grin Clown

You dey carry trouble come oga volvo shop grin grin grin

He's correct actually, most Volvo leather seats come with those annoying lines that looks like cracks. Pigskin leather I hear

1 Like

Re: Toks 09 Model Volvo S80 Black 3.2. SOLD!! SOLD!!! by valarinz: 7:02am On Oct 24, 2019
Fentanyl:

Lol, I don't think it's the fault of the past owners, I believe it has to do with the type of leather they use.

They've changed it in the recent models though.

These ones with hairline marks don't usually tear open but it doesn't look good to the eyes, so we mostly polish it and coat it if it's cream in complexion cos those look more terrible if cracked.

End result looks like the attached and will last roughly a year before it will need to be re-done

The attached black was also done same way too though

Re: Toks 09 Model Volvo S80 Black 3.2. SOLD!! SOLD!!! by valarinz: 7:07am On Oct 24, 2019
calculation:

Ehn, you and your response sha!. But that is good reply. Volvo are unique car and always with top notch of interior design. I wish to buy it, but can't because most are in automatic transmission and valarinz once told me manual transmission is like looking for saint in police force.

Try change your taste to automatic oo, your choices are dwindling, soon sef you will be looking for ICE engines the way you're looking for manual now.

As for the bolded, my hand no dey oo
Re: Toks 09 Model Volvo S80 Black 3.2. SOLD!! SOLD!!! by thebigkendo(m): 8:21am On Oct 24, 2019
valarinz:

He's correct actually, most Volvo leather seats come with those annoying lines that looks like cracks. Pigskin leather I hear

I actually don't agree with him but you are the volvo expert.. so in dru's voice "agree to disagree" grin
Re: Toks 09 Model Volvo S80 Black 3.2. SOLD!! SOLD!!! by valarinz: 8:31am On Oct 24, 2019
thebigkendo:

I actually don't agree with him but you are the volvo expert.. so in dru's voice "agree to disagree" grin

Oga, how many used Volvo's have you imported?

That guy is spot on with his observations. Thanks
Re: Toks 09 Model Volvo S80 Black 3.2. SOLD!! SOLD!!! by thebigkendo(m): 8:35am On Oct 24, 2019
valarinz:

Oga, how many used Volvo's have you imported?

That guy is spot on with his observations. Thanks

thbigkendo:

Just to clarify sir

Re: Toks 09 Model Volvo S80 Black 3.2. SOLD!! SOLD!!! by ValarinzAutos: 4:38pm On Oct 24, 2019
SOLD!! SOLD!!!

(1) (Reply)

Foreign Used 2016 Mercedes Benz GLE450@23M Asking / !!!!!!!!!!!!! Honda Baby Boy For Sale!!!!!!!!!!! / What Is The Actual Reason For Selling Nigerian Used Cars????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.