Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,156 members, 7,818,497 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

How To Solve Bluetooth Cannot Transfer Files Of This Type Error Message - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Solve Bluetooth Cannot Transfer Files Of This Type Error Message (853 Views)

How To Transfer Files To Fire TV Stick From Windows/mac / Program Files Error Message / How To Transfer Files Between Pc/laptop And Android Using Wifi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Solve Bluetooth Cannot Transfer Files Of This Type Error Message by bamasite(m): 4:06pm On Oct 23, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwwOM_s-Nig

Bluetooth device cannot transfer files of this type!

Have you ever wanted to transfer a file via Bluetooth and you encountered this error? Watch over my shoulder as I solve the problem of Bluetooth device cannot transfer files of this type in one minute.

Please, subscribe to the channel and turn on notifications, so that you will be the first to know when I create more educating content.

If you liked the video, please, give it a thumbs up and share too.

(1) (Reply)

Uk Used Dell Latitude E5440 Core I5 500gb HDD 4GB Ram With Keyboard Light / New To Window 10 Operations. / Dell Latitude E6440 (corei5, 4gb RAM, 500gb HDD, Backlit Keyboard)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.