Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,527 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

Davido Finds His Accusers, To Sue Both For 30 Billion - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Finds His Accusers, To Sue Both For 30 Billion (509 Views)

Davido Finds Love Again! See Pictures Of Mystery Lady He Went On A Date With!! / Davido To Sue Susan For 30 Billion Naira Over False Pregnancy Claim / Wizkid And Davido Hug At 30 Billion Concert (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Davido Finds His Accusers, To Sue Both For 30 Billion by Babtech001: 4:14pm On Oct 23, 2019
Pop singer, Davido, says he has found the two sisters who accused him of getting one of them pregnant.

He made the statement in a tweet on Wednesday less than two hours after he threatened to send them to jail.

The 26-year-old said he will sue both of them for N30billion.

“FOUND THEM I will be suing both culprits for 30 billion naira in damages !!! Dem go shit that money for kirikiri !!” he wrote.

Appearing along with her sister identified as Helen, a lady claimed she met the musician through his manager named Lati at a party in Lagos.

Helen claimed she was there when the move was made on her sister, leading to her getting pregnant after sleeping with Davido.

According to them, they are not after Davido’s money, but for him to acknowledge ownership of the pregnancy.

An obviously angry Davido said he would do everything to make sure his accusers end in prison.

Dismissing the girls as distraction, the singer reminded his fans about his new song, ‘Risky’, was dropping later in the day.

Davido had on Sunday, October 30 became a father for the third time after his girlfriend, Chioma Rowland, was delivered of a baby boy.

He also has two daughters from two different women.

https://leakers.ng/celeb-news/3237-davido-finds-ladies-who-accused-him-of-denying-pregnancy-to-sue-both-for-30bn/

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

Re: Davido Finds His Accusers, To Sue Both For 30 Billion by Abfinest007(m): 4:23pm On Oct 23, 2019
with the kind of money OBO promise to give out for their identity to be revealed I know their identity will be revealed minutes .OBO since they say is a joke just free them
Re: Davido Finds His Accusers, To Sue Both For 30 Billion by Mynd44: 4:40pm On Oct 23, 2019

(1)

Miss Nollywood International Sonia Sunday Spotted With Former Speaker / My Mother Was A Witch, I Stayed In Her Womb For 11months - Charlyboy Reveals / 12-year-old Nigerian Wins Special Award For Discovering A New Mathematics Formul

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.