Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,642 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:15 AM

Ajax FC Aka The Jews - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ajax FC Aka The Jews (519 Views)

Hon. Omosede Igbinedion Aka "PDP Chop I Chop" Loses Her Seat (Video) / Mustapha Adekunle, Aka Seigo, Wanted By Lagos State Police Command. / Why Fela Fought MKO Abiola Over ITT (international Thief-thief) — Segun Aka Baso (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ajax FC Aka The Jews by ODB2: 4:36pm On Oct 23, 2019
About 20yrs ago, bitter rivals Feyenourd of Rotherdam coined the nick name "the Jews" for Ajax.

Ajax players and fans are usually greeted with hissing sss sound by their rivals in reference to leaking gas. The Nazi salute and anthem is regularly echoed by Feyonound during match day. I wondered why and it didn't take much effort to find out the root of this deregoratoury .

For centuries Jews were expelled and banned accross Europe with the exception of Amsterdam which most European Jews flocked to. King Edward expelled Jews from Britiain in the 14th century and they remained banned for 350yrs until Oliver Crommwell's sedition and treason that was financed by Amsterdam Jews

The Puritan movement led by Cromwell not only saw to the temporaral abolishment of the monarchy , regicide of King Charles I but also a brutal civil war. All thanks to Crommwell's treason financed by Jewish merchants of Amsterdam.

The zealousness of Crommwell's treason can be seen when the newly innugurated parliament sought not only to lift the ban on Jews on the kingdom but also sought to change the official language from English to Hebrew. The bill failed to pass by just 4 votes.

The dark period saw to England getting into the sordid opium trade in the far East and also slavery which Dutch Jews based in Amsterdam were heavily into.

Crommwell's treason and regicide will see to the establishment of the House of Rothschild and the endless senseless wars it has bankrolled ever since.

I believe Charles Dickson's Oliver Twist was a veil reference to Cromwell with Fagin being the corrupting Jew.

Ssssssssd

1 Like

Re: Ajax FC Aka The Jews by sapele914(m): 5:00pm On Oct 23, 2019
Just the same way I suspect Arsenal FC, and Tottenham Hotspurs of North London as Jewish coded teams?
Re: Ajax FC Aka The Jews by sweetonugbu: 12:34pm On Oct 31, 2019
It's like a Jewish guy snatched your girlfriend
Re: Ajax FC Aka The Jews by ODB2: 12:37pm On Oct 31, 2019
sweetonugbu:
It's like a Jewish guy snatched your girlfriend

My wife is pregnant with a boy and will soon deliver my son in December

I have told her that I won't circumcise my son.

He will not be a slave to Judas
Re: Ajax FC Aka The Jews by sweetonugbu: 12:42pm On Oct 31, 2019
ODB2:

My wife is pregnant with a boy and will soon deliver my son in December

I have told her that I won't circumcise my son.

He will not be a slave to Judas
the boy will hate you when he grows up,his fellow boys will mock him and use his penis to do caricature,do you know the meaning of epi?.

1 Like

Re: Ajax FC Aka The Jews by ODB2: 12:47pm On Oct 31, 2019
sweetonugbu:
the boy will hate you when he grows up,his fellow boys will mock him and use his penis to do caricature,do you know the meaning of epi?.

He will thank me for not being a fool

God created him intact and you think by cutting ones foreskin in a Jewish superstition will make him whole?

Idiot.

My future daughter in-law will be grateful that I as her father in-law gave her a complete man and not some mutilated slave .

Circumcise your daughter , you slave to a jew rat
Re: Ajax FC Aka The Jews by sweetonugbu: 12:54pm On Oct 31, 2019
ODB2:

God created him intact and you think by cutting ones foreskin in a Jewish superstition will make him whole?

Idiot.

My future daughter in-law will be grateful that I as her father in-law gave her a complete man and not some mutilated slave .

I don't believe in fairytale

Re: Ajax FC Aka The Jews by ODB2: 12:55pm On Oct 31, 2019
sweetonugbu:

Slave mentality

The Chinese used to have this weird haircut were they shave their head bald and leave the back to grow.

This was actually mandated by the mongoloid overlords who invaded and occupied China for centuries. They passed a decree that all male chinks must shave their head leaving hair at the back .

The mongoloid occupiers were so serious in enforcing this decree that any chink that did not abide by this law was put to death instantly.

Do you know that long after the mongoloid had left china the chinko ant will still observe the haircut?.

It was until the Communist revolution under Mao that chinks were forced to stop observing that slave haircut.
Re: Ajax FC Aka The Jews by ODB2: 12:57pm On Oct 31, 2019
sweetonugbu:
I don't believe in fairytale

Do you know I lie to girls that I am not circumcised .

Do you know the first thing they say is "let me see it" which means "let me feel it".

Accept the fact that you are mutilated Jewish slave .

My son will remain intact and his wife will thank me.
Re: Ajax FC Aka The Jews by sweetonugbu: 12:58pm On Oct 31, 2019
ODB2:

Slave mentality

The Chinese used to have this weird haircut were they shave their head bald and leave the back to grow.

This was actually mandated by the mongoloid overlords who invaded and occupied China for centuries. They passed a decree that all male chinks must shave their head leaving hair at the back .

The mongoloid occupiers were so serious in enforcing this decree that any chink that did not abide by this law was put to death instantly.

Do you know that long after the mongoloid had left china the chinko ant will still observe the haircut?.

It was until the Communist revolution under Mao that chinks were forced to stop observing that slave haircut.

Re: Ajax FC Aka The Jews by gaetano: 1:00pm On Oct 31, 2019
ODB2:

Idiot.

medical reasons – for example, as a treatment of last resort for conditions such as a tight foreskin (phimosis) or recurrent infection of the foreskin and head of the penis (balanitis)

religious or cultural reasons – it's a common practice in Jewish and Islamic communities, and it's also practised by many African communities; most cultural circumcisions are carried out in young boys

dude forget about the religious reasons and focus on the medical reasons for circumcision.

Re: Ajax FC Aka The Jews by sweetonugbu: 1:02pm On Oct 31, 2019
ODB2:

Do you know I lie to girls that I am not circumcised .

Do you know the first thing they say is "let me see it" which means "let me feel it".

Accept the fact that you are mutilated Jewish slave .

My son will remain intact and his wife will thank me.

Re: Ajax FC Aka The Jews by ODB2: 1:12pm On Oct 31, 2019
[s]
gaetano:

medical reasons – for example, as a treatment of last resort for conditions such as a tight foreskin (phimosis) or recurrent infection of the foreskin and head of the penis (balanitis)

religious or cultural reasons – it's a common practice in Jewish and Islamic communities, and it's also practised by many African communities; most cultural circumcisions are carried out in young boys

dude forget about the religious reasons and focus on the medical reasons for circumcision.
[/s]

Rubbish

My son will not be a man wh0re

Yes, agreed! Mutilated diks are less likely to contract stds

Will you cut of your tonsils because you are tired of sore throats?

Stop being a jew slave
Re: Ajax FC Aka The Jews by ODB2: 1:18pm On Oct 31, 2019
By the way, Amsterdam Jews were the ones that started not only the opium trade in China but also the trans Atlantic slave trade.

Amsterdam served as a refuge to expelled Jews and it is from there they plotted and financed their subversive revolutions in Europe.

Oliver Cromwell was the fool that they used to get back into England and from there the entire world .

(1) (Reply)

1st Goodluck Then Atiku. The Fall And Fall Of PDP / The True Story Behind The Aeroplane House In Abuja (video) / Ondo Deep Seaport To Create 20,000 Job Opportunities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.