Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,158 members, 7,821,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

Unreal Tournament Crashes On My PC - Gaming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Unreal Tournament Crashes On My PC (7417 Views)

Watch Us Make A Game Using "Unreal Engine 3" (ps3/pc) / Unreal Tournament 3 / Gameloft To Release Dia First Unreal Engine Hd Game (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unreal Tournament Crashes On My PC by gbadex1(m): 7:30pm On Jun 21, 2007
Dude, i can bet my left nut i'd rip ya playa-hatin' ass on UT-DEATHMATCH. I never said the game never played on me system. . .just crashed along the way. I rip shit harder on FPS - they are my faves remember?
Re: Unreal Tournament Crashes On My PC by dakmanzero(m): 10:45pm On Jun 21, 2007
lol. Consider that a CHALLENGE.

The results of the arse raping u are in for shall be broadcast on NAIRALAND

prepare to be humiliated, console queen
Re: Unreal Tournament Crashes On My PC by gbadex1(m): 12:08pm On Jun 23, 2007
Oh yeah, it is what it is.

And Mr Twinkles would sure as hell have your senile PC for breakfast!

Get ready for some asswhooping, PC gaylord.
Re: Unreal Tournament Crashes On My PC by dakmanzero(m): 2:30pm On Jun 24, 2007
OMG I cant believe this!

He actually accepted the challenge! HOOOOOOOOOOT!

omg u r so FRIED!
Re: Unreal Tournament Crashes On My PC by texazzpete(m): 2:38pm On Jun 24, 2007
@gbade.x

you challenged darkie to an FPS battle? And Unreal Tournament, no less? Why, oh Why, did you not challenge him in an FPS he hasn't even played (eg Daikatana) instead of something he eats, sleeps and masticates daily?

Gbade.x just dialled 1-800-Asswhupping, and that ain't no toll-free call grin

Nyugga shoulda stuck to Ayo Opon. . .The Rod shall be cast upon him and palm kernel shall be broken on his bare buttocks. LOL!
Re: Unreal Tournament Crashes On My PC by gbadex1(m): 5:57pm On Jun 24, 2007
@ texazzpete:

oh, i got you on mah radar. thy ass has been supporting yo' boy darkie over here. . . .

@ darkmanzero:

dude, i'd be the one doing the frying, you'd be the one being fried. Hell, after an ass whoopin' session, you'd look like them fresh akara at eleha's stall - all burnt and caked for consumption!
Re: Unreal Tournament Crashes On My PC by dakmanzero(m): 9:43pm On Jun 24, 2007
Hm, tp, dont mind him.

He doesnt know what he's in for! Heh!

My friend. The game is fixed, no changing: UNREAL TOURNAMENT. and because I know your crappy pc cant handle Quake3 (8 year old game o), I'll throw in QUAKE2 as the secondary challenge (you can revise that to QUAKE3 if you dare!)

The challenge will come to fruition next time I'm in Lagos, probably August. NO CHICKENING OUT!

We shall record DEMO FILES which I shall convert to VIDEO FILES, and post your most IGNOMINOUS DEFEATS on Nairaland for all to see! HAH!

You think say na Halo? YOUR OWN DON FINISH!

You have one/half months to brush up your skills. I'd start by buying a new PC if I were you! HAH!!!

(I nominate maps DM-turbine on UT and Q2DM1 for quake2 or Q3DM1 for quake3. You are free to nominate your own maps. Tournament deathmatch, one-on-one, first to ten, best of three. PREPARE TO DIE!)
Re: Unreal Tournament Crashes On My PC by Elgaxton(m): 1:58pm On Jun 25, 2007
hmmm! hey men throw way that RAM 384mb to start with, then if u want a true copy of unreal tournament,

I can help u with the original copy, buzz elgaxton@gmail.com

Otigba aint the place for genuine game cds!
Re: Unreal Tournament Crashes On My PC by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jun 25, 2007
that depends.i got halo, half life, doom 3, quake 2, age of empires 2, tombraider 5, 6 and some other games(that i ain't tested yet) my advice, don't go for games on datalife cds.there are often bad sectors on the cds.you shld also test the cd(there are places where u can do that.)
if u get a cd with bad sectors, you can use recovery software like anyreader, to copy the corrupted files, then burn a fresh cd and try again.(worked for me with tombraider 6, there was a bad file on one of the cds)

always expect that you'll sometimes pick duds(what do u expect for n150, anyway?)
Re: Unreal Tournament Crashes On My PC by gbadex1(m): 8:25pm On Jun 25, 2007
@ oyb:

thanks for the info. will prolly check out that anyreader software. Besides, where can one test them cds at comp. village?

@ darkman0 :

oh, put a sock in it! Stop giving yourself too much props!!! That's like cyber-masturbation, man. And who gives a Bleep about maps? Bleep it, pick any map, thy ass shall run down. . . .it's guaranteed.

PS : exactly how did Quake get into the equation?
Re: Unreal Tournament Crashes On My PC by Nobody: 8:52am On Jun 26, 2007
just tell them you want to tset it.they will take u 2 an office with systems.
Re: Unreal Tournament Crashes On My PC by dakmanzero(m): 11:06am On Jun 26, 2007
Quake got into the equation because u have already chosen UT! I will murder u on UT no mistake, but Quake is my stomping ground, so its only fair I add my secondary challenge.

I chose DM-turbine and q2dm1/q3dm1. finish. Talk rubbish if u want. If u like, claim u dont need to choose your own maps. Just put it in writing so when I take you to q3ztn1 and introduce you to the bfg lava bridge for the 200th time u wont start peeing your pants and whining that u dont know the map.

Hah. amateur.

<PROFANITY ALERT. (softies and children avert your eyes)>
Cyber masturbation? HAH! i dont need to do that! YOUR ARSE is already firmly planted upon my BOOMSTICK! w000000000000T!!!!!!
</end PROFANITY ALERT>
Re: Unreal Tournament Crashes On My PC by gbadex1(m): 8:15pm On Jun 26, 2007
Blah blah blah yada yada yada. . . . long thing.

I haven't played that Quakey shit so obviously you'd gain ground there. HL, UT, Halo, Doom3 (never finished it) and the likes i've played. And about the maps, dude, you wouldn't be so pussy deliberately choosing stages you can gloat/self-service/pussyfoot around. If you're so much the playa, get you playa-hatin' ass on any level field, who cares about them maps. . .long thing oga. Ok, ok will prolly choose one of 'em maps so you can gloat even further.

Still cyber-wanking, eh?

PS: jokes and shit-talk aside, exactly how would/do we get to face off, y'nah mean?
Re: Unreal Tournament Crashes On My PC by dakmanzero(m): 9:50am On Jun 27, 2007
Dude! Quit the samurai-x kenshin 'convince em to commit suicide' shit and choose your own map.

If i beat you home and away you will have no choice but to kneel before me

Besides im giving u a 1 month heads-up, so go practice DM-turbine and q2dm1. Or just admit your a pussy and are chickening out!

About the face-off we will discuss that when the time is right!

Question: How easy is it for you to drive a car to Victoria Island or Lekki with a PC in the trunk?
Re: Unreal Tournament Crashes On My PC by gbadex1(m): 5:32pm On Jun 28, 2007
Oh alright alright! I'd choose a map dammit!! Gimme time and some. . .

and i haven't played that quake o!

IDAHUN :
it would be really hard indeed. Don't have a car. . .commute via public transport. It's one thing gettin' to VI or Lekki, it's another thing comin' over with ma cpu and shit. Frag it, we need a better arrangement. . . .
Re: Unreal Tournament Crashes On My PC by dakmanzero(m): 8:09am On Jul 02, 2007
hmmm ok.

Do u have a good location with enough space/power/generator for 2 computers and some networking equipment, no disturbance, good tolerance for noise, open overnight and adequate security?
Re: Unreal Tournament Crashes On My PC by gbadex1(m): 6:17pm On Jul 02, 2007
Dude, as per overnight, i can't guarantee that. But as per power/generator/yada yada i do know 2 places. . .friends. One's in ikorodu, the other's in festac. Networking equipment- man, frankly i dunno about that. Both friends got PCs (the one in festac's a gaming rig). Can't guarantee u 100% what you listed above. Better yet, perhaps you've got a better location?

PS: i choose/nominate two maps- DM:Cortex and Gothic.

Holla. . .
Re: Unreal Tournament Crashes On My PC by gbadex1(m): 6:18pm On Jul 02, 2007
Dude, as per overnight, i can't guarantee that. But as per power/generator/yada yada i do know 2 places. . .friends. One's in ikorodu, the other's in festac. Networking equipment- man, frankly i dunno about that. Both friends got PCs (the one in festac's a gaming rig). Can't guarantee u 100% what you listed above. Better yet, perhaps you've got a better location?

PS: i choose/nominate two maps- DM:Cortex and Gothic.

Holla. . .
Re: Unreal Tournament Crashes On My PC by gbadex1(m): 7:46pm On Jul 02, 2007
Sorry typo error, darkie! I meant to say DM - Codex.
Re: Unreal Tournament Crashes On My PC by dakmanzero(m): 10:45pm On Jul 03, 2007
Aaaaah codex! another of my favourite maps cheesy teh library of the ancients,

hmmm. looks like the venue will be an issue. No sweat, once Im in Lag ill buzz you and we can hook up. L8a!
Re: Unreal Tournament Crashes On My PC by gbadex1(m): 11:50am On Jul 05, 2007
Aight holla. Let me further affirm, DM- Codex i choose!

That's my favorite map, lol. . .can complete it without gettin' fragged and shit. . . smiley
Re: Unreal Tournament Crashes On My PC by dakmanzero(m): 8:54am On Jul 07, 2007
Ok, UT confirmed, dm-turbine and dm-codex.

Try n play quake2/quake3 and hit me up with your favourite maps from there as well.

Looking forward to some quality LANning!

Hopefully I'll be able to get a good place/time/venue. If its large enough, we could even invite some others for some quality CTF/team deathmatch, though for now we shouldnt rush, lololol!

later
Re: Unreal Tournament Crashes On My PC by gbadex1(m): 7:51pm On Jul 09, 2007
Aight dawg, looking forward to it. was at computer village last thursday, saw an FPS i wanna get - FEAR, was a bit skeptical about it but went online to get reviews at gamespot. Shit was looking good. . .

By the way, if you don't mind, can you send a copy of that UT via mail. If yo' ass is on Yim, i'ma PM u. . .

Safe. .
Re: Unreal Tournament Crashes On My PC by gbadex1(m): 7:52pm On Jul 09, 2007
Aight dawg, looking forward to it. was at computer village last thursday, saw an FPS i wanna get - FEAR, was a bit skeptical about it but went online to get reviews at gamespot. Shit was looking good. . .

By the way, if you don't mind, can you send a copy of that UT via mail. If yo' ass is on Yim, i'ma PM u. . .

Safe. .
Re: Unreal Tournament Crashes On My PC by gbadex1(m): 7:55pm On Jul 09, 2007

Safe. .
Re: Unreal Tournament Crashes On My PC by texazzpete(m): 8:54am On Jul 11, 2007
@gbade.x
Na dat ur system u wan take run FEAR? E reach make i begin speak pidgin english. You go try tire. even on lowest settings the game go turn to jpeg slideshow cheesy

On a different note, i suggest all buyers from otigba test the cds they want to buy before leaving the area. na so i buy a copy of call of duty 2 only to take it home and see it was WWF Raw is War grin
Re: Unreal Tournament Crashes On My PC by gbadex1(m): 10:51am On Jul 11, 2007
Lmao @ tp. Them otigba boys and their datalife cds! cheesy

My cuzzo's bringing over his PC. Will prolly try FEAR on his. . .
Re: Unreal Tournament Crashes On My PC by dakmanzero(m): 1:22pm On Jul 17, 2007
ol boy

you cant play fear on that computer.

fear still challenges modern PCs.

Its a playstation 3 game dammit! even the ps3 struggles with it.
Re: Unreal Tournament Crashes On My PC by nuttyproff(m): 8:04am On Jul 19, 2007
guys can i crash in on ur game? i have never played ut on a lan before and i wuld really be in ur debt forever if u allow me join u, plus i can gaurantee space, power and i'm working on networkin malterials right now.
pretty pls?
Re: Unreal Tournament Crashes On My PC by nuttyproff(m): 8:07am On Jul 19, 2007
forgot to add that i'm a fairly descent player of ut
Re: Unreal Tournament Crashes On My PC by nuttyproff(m): 8:10am On Jul 19, 2007
forgot to add that i'm a fairly descent player of ut grin grin
Re: Unreal Tournament Crashes On My PC by dakmanzero(m): 2:41pm On Jul 19, 2007
space and power? what location? we need a place that gbade can easily reach. And u are welcome to join in! LAN=the more the merrier!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which Is Latest Kernel And Where To Download For Ds/dsl/dsi 1.4.1? / Injustice: Gods Among Us / Playstation 3 Vs Nintendo Wii Vs Xbox 360

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.