Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,621 members, 7,816,560 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Lawyer Confirms Authenticity Of Mercy Brand Ambassadorship Deal With Moetchandon - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lawyer Confirms Authenticity Of Mercy Brand Ambassadorship Deal With Moetchandon (526 Views)

Queen Chichi Mbagwu Bags SDG Ambassadorship Deal / Lawyer Confirms Authenticity Of Mercy Eke’s Brand Ambassadorship Deal With Moet / Ceec Also Partners With Amstel Malta Shortly After Delta Soap Ambassadorship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lawyer Confirms Authenticity Of Mercy Brand Ambassadorship Deal With Moetchandon by GistMore11: 5:57pm On Oct 23, 2019
A Nigerian has revealed earlier today after several research that Mercy didn't sign any deal with Moet.

Lawyer confirms authenticity of Mercy Eke’s Brand Ambassadorship deal with MoetChandon (Africa and Middle East).

She will allegedly be making over €12,000 (N4.8M) monthly as a Brand ambassador for MoëtChandon Africa& MiddleEast.

According to Mercy Eke's lawyer, Chijioke Oseloka Ojukwu he wrote;

Our Law offices @ojukwulaws is pleased to have provided Legal advisory/support for the official endorsement of @official_mercyeke as a brand Ambassador of Moet Hennessey Africa & Middle East as our own@cjojukwu witnessed the execution of the contract.Congratulations Lambo.
#MercyLambo
#MoetHennesseyAfrica&MiddleEast
#Ojukwu,Ojukwu&Associates
#CubanaChiefPriest
https://www.instagram.com/p/B39adT_Hpwi

Gist from Gistmore
http://gistmore.com/lawyer-confirms-authenticity-of-mercy-brand-ambassadorship-deal-with-moetchandon

Re: Lawyer Confirms Authenticity Of Mercy Brand Ambassadorship Deal With Moetchandon by GistMore11: 5:57pm On Oct 23, 2019

Re: Lawyer Confirms Authenticity Of Mercy Brand Ambassadorship Deal With Moetchandon by naijadrivablog: 6:03pm On Oct 23, 2019
More money for Mercy.
Someone should give the seemingly less "made" some endorsement o. I mean FRODD!
Re: Lawyer Confirms Authenticity Of Mercy Brand Ambassadorship Deal With Moetchandon by Rednaxelot: 6:05pm On Oct 23, 2019
She will allegedly be making over €12,000 (N4.8M) monthly as a Brand ambassador for MoëtChandon Africa& MiddleEast.
One of the rewards for staying indoor and playing with friends eliminated one by one like a bunch of brooms.

Whereas, some people are housed in our private universities for 4months and no reward except for testing their abilities through series of exams
Re: Lawyer Confirms Authenticity Of Mercy Brand Ambassadorship Deal With Moetchandon by Iwaniewa: 6:08pm On Oct 23, 2019
Wow
Re: Lawyer Confirms Authenticity Of Mercy Brand Ambassadorship Deal With Moetchandon by Beckysexy(f): 6:20pm On Oct 23, 2019
I knew that jobless lady who said the endorsement wasn't real was lying.

Bad Belle everywhere

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Confirms Authenticity Of Mercy Brand Ambassadorship Deal With Moetchandon by jully9: 8:12pm On Oct 23, 2019
Re: Lawyer Confirms Authenticity Of Mercy Brand Ambassadorship Deal With Moetchandon by BMaretraitors(f): 8:15pm On Oct 23, 2019
Congratulations Mercy!

This is not a racist post, i need advice pls.

It is no secret. Anyone that knows me know i'm totally against the idea of dating or mating with any man of African descent. I'm not attracted to them in anyway. I try to avoid any space that has a lot of black men because the sight of them repulses me especially the Nigerian ones. They are mentally lazy, weak and shortsighted. Whenever the look at me, i cringe because even though they would never have me the nurture the idea that they can. I see how their eyes burn in desire for me, ughh. How can they ever think that i would consider them a choice when they are just ugly copies of the real men in this world. They are no match. I know it. They know it. The whole world knows!

Today, i was shocked when my elder folks insisted i must marry my tribesman, which according to some means i should stop befriending non black men since that might spoil the whole plan of marrying within. I have not been my usual self since i heard this because i know my folks. They are tribal to a core and I would have been too but i lost my loyalty not just to my kinfolks but to my skin folks as well, after i learnt that we are all a lost cause because of the indiscipline and lack of loyalty of black men as a whole.

Dear Nairalanders, how do i convince my folks that i cannot end up with their choice for me. I can't tell them that i have self respect and a high taste in men because these seem selfish. What concrete reason can i give?

(1) (Reply)

Lord Sdk Hid (hip Hop Isn't Dead) Official Video / Peruzzi Decides To Shock Us With A Rap Verse / Regina Daniels Slays In Swim Wear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.