Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,808 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

Car Falls Into River, Lady Survives, Many Dead (Graphic Photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Car Falls Into River, Lady Survives, Many Dead (Graphic Photos) (51150 Views)

Car Falls Off A Bridge In Abuja (Photos) / Two Corps Members Die As Vehicle Plunges Into River In Enugu (Photos) / Young Lady Survives Ghastly Accident As Vehicle Falls Off A Bridge. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Car Falls Into River, Lady Survives, Many Dead (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:23pm On Oct 24, 2019
Mightyhaiz:
They were probably trapped in the vehicle or may have lost consciousness due to impact on the bridge..or then again they could be non swimmers.. Reason I encourage ppl to learn how to swim. U never know when it will come handy,..

May the deceased find rest..

Modified #

But from the pics,some of the deceased were alive,conscious and hanging onto vegetations in the water,...what now happened?
no swift rescue.. naija factor
Re: Car Falls Into River, Lady Survives, Many Dead (Graphic Photos) by tunary(m): 1:26pm On Oct 24, 2019
plugchef:
As human, we are born to commit sin daily.

A conscience is like a law written in human heart. your mind will tell you if you are right or wrong. No deceive yourself
Re: Car Falls Into River, Lady Survives, Many Dead (Graphic Photos) by redsquare(m): 1:26pm On Oct 24, 2019
Zinoly:
If na Igbo dem people no sympathy
E no concern us... population go reduce

Some of you take this tribalism ish to the extreme. May God have mercy on your soul.

RIP to the dead.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Car Falls Into River, Lady Survives, Many Dead (Graphic Photos) by steveDpro: 1:27pm On Oct 24, 2019
Rip to the dead
Re: Car Falls Into River, Lady Survives, Many Dead (Graphic Photos) by uuzba(m): 1:28pm On Oct 24, 2019
MelesZenawi:
Importance of learning how to swim
Kukuma just be like the European Explorers of old.
They could cook, wash, swim, fly, sail boat.... so many practical skills required in their exploring lifestyle.

Be prepared for EVERYTHING in Nigeria.
I carry a rechargeable torchlight , comb and screw driver in my bag everyday, everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Car Falls Into River, Lady Survives, Many Dead (Graphic Photos) by drisalsha: 1:32pm On Oct 24, 2019
Thank God for your life

1 Like

Re: Car Falls Into River, Lady Survives, Many Dead (Graphic Photos) by Blinkers: 1:33pm On Oct 24, 2019
plugchef:
In this country, i feel it is safe not to have data. you turn on your data and read about fire/death/accidents/terrorism/cybercrime among others daily. Having to read these news daily can be scary. I live in fear in this country.

No be only you!

Anytime, I step out of my house walking on the road or driving, I'm always paranoid and extra-sensitive. Death smells everywhere in the country.

2 Likes

Re: Car Falls Into River, Lady Survives, Many Dead (Graphic Photos) by forreelliinc: 1:36pm On Oct 24, 2019
haters will say she is not fine

1 Like

Re: Car Falls Into River, Lady Survives, Many Dead (Graphic Photos) by Omoluabi16(m): 1:36pm On Oct 24, 2019
39 bodies found in England. They sensibly did not reveal the gory images. But the stupid bloggers and media will keep assaulting us with these imaged that should be censored. They need to regulate our cyber space.

1 Like

Re: Car Falls Into River, Lady Survives, Many Dead (Graphic Photos) by Caris77: 1:46pm On Oct 24, 2019

Modified #

But from the pics,some of the deceased were alive,conscious and hanging onto vegetations in the water,...what now happened?[/quote]

You are very observant cos I can see that man wearing blue and flowered shirt ,as he held onto plants, so how come he died?

1 Like

Re: Car Falls Into River, Lady Survives, Many Dead (Graphic Photos) by omonla10(m): 1:56pm On Oct 24, 2019
Mightyhaiz:
They were probably trapped in the vehicle or may have lost consciousness due to impact on the bridge..or then again they could be non swimmers.. Reason I encourage ppl to learn how to swim. U never know when it will come handy,..

Modified #

But from the pics,some of the deceased were alive,conscious and hanging onto vegetations in the water,...what now happened?
how can I learn how to swim.. I'm serious
Re: Car Falls Into River, Lady Survives, Many Dead (Graphic Photos) by openmine(m): 1:56pm On Oct 24, 2019
.....another day and another recklessness from an irresponsible driver and muted passengers have resulted to the loss of lives!
When are we going to learn?
The most pathetic part is the way and manner the dead bodies were kept in the truck as if they were animals that are about to be butchered! OMG cry cry
There is indeed zero value for lives in this part of the world!

1 Like

Re: Car Falls Into River, Lady Survives, Many Dead (Graphic Photos) by Buchyke8(m): 2:02pm On Oct 24, 2019
My heart bleeds cry
Re: Car Falls Into River, Lady Survives, Many Dead (Graphic Photos) by GindoX(m): 2:04pm On Oct 24, 2019
kjhova:
Compare this to the other thread in the UK, "Travel / Re: Police Found 39 Frozen Bodies Inside A Refrigerated Trailer In The U.K.(Photos)".

Spot the difference?

Why does anyone feel it is ok to post pictures of dead people in public?

No sense of respect to these people and their family and friends, some of whom are online and will be hunted forever with this pictures??

#Barbaric!!!

1 Like

Re: Car Falls Into River, Lady Survives, Many Dead (Graphic Photos) by kings59: 2:08pm On Oct 24, 2019
This is so gory. It is not good to post dead people's image online, let the dead be respected.

Even if you wanna post the image of the person, it should be his normal pic when he was alive and not the incidence picture.

The man in blue is seen in the pic holding onto a small tree, how come he died? and the camera is on him.

I am very sure at that moment he is seen in the boot of the rescue team's van, he is still alive. If good hospital was nearby he would be safe, all of them would be saved.

I really need to learn how to swim. I already have the idea, principles, skills and strength, but haven't practiced yet. I know how to swim fast, positioning the arms and legs, arms stroke, leg kick and all that..

Just need to put it into practice.

RIP to the dead.

1 Like

Re: Car Falls Into River, Lady Survives, Many Dead (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 2:17pm On Oct 24, 2019
We cannot thank God almighty because she is not more human than the dead.

We cannot thank God almighty because she lives to die another day.

Tell her not to think herself too special, or waste her dances mocking the dead in the name of appreciating one god.

Don't see your being alive as a favor. Each time someone dies around you, see it as your death in the mirror. It helps in living a wise and peaceful life.

Rip to us all.

3 Likes

Re: Car Falls Into River, Lady Survives, Many Dead (Graphic Photos) by Sholaco: 2:20pm On Oct 24, 2019
cry
Re: Car Falls Into River, Lady Survives, Many Dead (Graphic Photos) by midnighter(f): 2:23pm On Oct 24, 2019
Omoluabi16:
39 bodies found in England. They sensibly did not reveal the gory images. But the stupid bloggers and media will keep assaulting us with these imaged that should be censored. They need to regulate our cyber space.

And those ones who posted photos of Emiliano Sala's corpse are in prison now

2 Likes

Re: Car Falls Into River, Lady Survives, Many Dead (Graphic Photos) by Sunnydoo: 2:23pm On Oct 24, 2019
sometimes but not in all cases, some people that only survived in situation like that are evil people, who used others for sacrifice in their wicked evil association.

always pray well before you go out, there are more evil people than good out there.

1 Like

Re: Car Falls Into River, Lady Survives, Many Dead (Graphic Photos) by Temptee101(m): 2:36pm On Oct 24, 2019
Unprofessional lots

Hunger, Buhari and unemployment have made you all turn to blogging

The place where the accident occurred didn't matter to you, all you are interested in is the marital status of the survivor and where she married to

The least a wack blogger is required of is to proofread and edit before rushing to post

You ended up embarrassing your family and people who might have held you in high esteem

1 Like

Re: Car Falls Into River, Lady Survives, Many Dead (Graphic Photos) by Alfasino360: 2:39pm On Oct 24, 2019
why is it dat we don't have regard for the death. just imagine how dis people are thrown into the van like they where no body. may our death be with our loved once

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Car Falls Into River, Lady Survives, Many Dead (Graphic Photos) by oloriLFC(f): 3:02pm On Oct 24, 2019
Mightyhaiz:

Modified #

they might just be unconscious. You know when someone lay lifeless, here, the person is already dead. First aid could have done the trick. Just my opinion tho cos I wasn't there

1 Like

Re: Car Falls Into River, Lady Survives, Many Dead (Graphic Photos) by sayisayi(m): 3:16pm On Oct 24, 2019
uuzba:
Car fell into water, people died. A lady survived

And the part that concerns you is her status? Married or single?
and village?

Will you pr1ck never rest? In a site of dead people, that is the one you can see?

I laughed tire at this grin

1 Like

Re: Car Falls Into River, Lady Survives, Many Dead (Graphic Photos) by Omoluabi16(m): 3:23pm On Oct 24, 2019
midnighter:

And those ones who posted photos of Emiliano Sala's corpse are in prison now
wow.. Didn't follow that one up. They deserve their sentence, and I also think they posted his photos of his corpse for the highest bidder.At least there was a deterrent.. but no laws here.
Re: Car Falls Into River, Lady Survives, Many Dead (Graphic Photos) by Bimpe29: 3:36pm On Oct 24, 2019
Inna lillahi wa ina ilehi rajiun!
Re: Car Falls Into River, Lady Survives, Many Dead (Graphic Photos) by GeoAfrikana(m): 3:53pm On Oct 24, 2019
Bluffly:
All these vehicles don't receive regular checkup.
Broken steering head, ball joint, bad tyres, bad strut would have led to this

I believe the drivers are more in need of regular checkup than the vehicles.

2 Likes

Re: Car Falls Into River, Lady Survives, Many Dead (Graphic Photos) by uchman48(m): 3:54pm On Oct 24, 2019
Awol1:
The lady has a lot of questions to answer
LIKE?
Re: Car Falls Into River, Lady Survives, Many Dead (Graphic Photos) by Americanboy35: 4:27pm On Oct 24, 2019
But posting the picture of the dead is wrong, common!!!
Re: Car Falls Into River, Lady Survives, Many Dead (Graphic Photos) by luluosas(m): 4:30pm On Oct 24, 2019
Tragedy everywhere. Please, surrender your life to Jesus Christ now, at least to be saved from eternal destruction of sinners in hell fire at the end of life here on earth. Jesus loves you all
Re: Car Falls Into River, Lady Survives, Many Dead (Graphic Photos) by HacheNoire: 4:41pm On Oct 24, 2019
Badabada:
May God see us through the remaining days of this year. Amen

Smh

Instead of proffering safety measures, you wasting time asking God to see you through.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hilarious Warning Sign At A Zoo In Abeokuta (photo) / See The New Face Of Apapa-Wharf Road Built By Dangote And Other Firms - Photos / UK Home Office Responds To IELTS Removal Petition, See!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.