Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,166 members, 7,957,330 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:13 AM

Pls Help Me Before My Admission Is Terminated. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pls Help Me Before My Admission Is Terminated. (315 Views)

Pleas Help My Admission Is About To Be Forfeited / Please I Don't Want To Forfeit My Admission / My Admission Status Is Showing "Not Admitted" On Caps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help Me Before My Admission Is Terminated. by MrHandsome2013: 8:13pm On Oct 23, 2019
my physical verification is on thursday and i was asked to come with my original documents.
I have only waec printout and my nd statement of result.
Can i use nd statement of result in place of transcript
Re: Pls Help Me Before My Admission Is Terminated. by DozieInc(m): 8:35pm On Oct 23, 2019
Yes. You can go with your print out for verification.
Though since it's physical verification you might be charged scratch card fees.
Re: Pls Help Me Before My Admission Is Terminated. by iaamxavier(m): 10:18pm On Oct 23, 2019
Transcript and statement of result what's the difference

Transcript is majorly through electronic means

So you can go with the statement of result

(1) (Reply)

Karibo Mourns The Fading Away Of Post Office In Nigeria! / Queen Mary University Of London: Ranking, Admissions And Tuition / Uniport Releases Batch 1 Admission List For 2019/2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.