Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,540 members, 7,955,006 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:18 PM

Lady Shares Touching Story Of Her Friend Who Slumped And Died During His Wedding - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Lady Shares Touching Story Of Her Friend Who Slumped And Died During His Wedding (351 Views)

Man Dies In Car Accident In Asaba, Three Days After His Wedding (Photos) / Federal Poly Nekede Graduate Shares Touching Testimonies As She Graduate / FUTO Student Who Slumped & Died, Returns To Life (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Shares Touching Story Of Her Friend Who Slumped And Died During His Wedding by koyen(m): 10:02pm On Oct 23, 2019
Lady Shares Heart Touching Story of Her Friend who Slumped and Died During His Wedding.

This is her story:

Saturday 19th OCT 2019 ����

@Chukwuemeka Onwuka , I remember you visiting my office in August when you came to Lagos for a seminar, even with your very tight schedule.
My first encounter with you was in 2010, PSF Absu chapter when I ran away from holding a post in the fellowship.. I remember you always telling me that God will surely catch me and I must serve him whether I like it or not..
You will always laugh at me and call me ‘MAMA in the making’, I would frown at the tease but today my service to God is not measurable..

[img][/img]
After school and I went for service in Lokoja (2015), I met you again by chance (apparently you also got a job in Lokoja) and was even staying behind my lodge and you became an elder brother again...
Fast forward to August/September 2019, we talked about life, my relationship and yours and boom you told me you have found the one and will be settling down soon.. you gave me full gist about how you popped the question and I blushed on your behalf ��
On my birthday, you made your colleagues sing a happy birthday song to me and the list remains countless...
I have woken you up as early as 5:30am to ask for advice and you are ever ready to be brother and friend..

I was supposed to attend your wedding but for some obvious reasons I couldn’t and as usual, I was waiting for your wedding pictures..
I am still waiting for that wedding picture from you..

Haven’t been able to sleep well, and for days I am still in shock , and writing this down I pray will give me the closure I seek bcs the last time I felt this way was when my dad died..

Still praying you aren’t gone forever and there is going to be a miracle and for some reasons we will meet again..
When they talk about a Christian brother, you are one I could vouch for.......

Read full story https://www.knowefritin.com/2019/10/lady-shares-heart-touching-story-of-her.html

CC: LALASTICLACLA

Re: Lady Shares Touching Story Of Her Friend Who Slumped And Died During His Wedding by koyen(m): 10:04pm On Oct 23, 2019
CC: LALASTICLACLA - Everyone needs to read this Heart touching true story that happened in Ebonyi state few days ago.
Re: Lady Shares Touching Story Of Her Friend Who Slumped And Died During His Wedding by subtlemee(f): 10:25pm On Oct 23, 2019
It's not easy losing a confidante... I've lost one two and the feeling was unexplainable ,RIP bro
Re: Lady Shares Touching Story Of Her Friend Who Slumped And Died During His Wedding by fathomberry: 3:21am On Oct 24, 2019
Continuation of your story....

Your death is not just painful but disappointing because you died on a day you were supposed to be celebrated...
You died few hours after been called a married man..

Never been this hurt and I sincerely pray for your wife, you made her a widow same day she was called a Mrs..

This life..
Yet to believe you are no more..
When you are done sleeping, please call me back or reply my messages...
Only God knows best..
I believe there would be a miracle and I refuse to say goodbye..

It’s well ����

So where's the story of how he slumped naah angry

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Uniben Student On Rampage / Burna Boy Brings Out Wizkid At His Africa Giant Show In London / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.