Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,540 members, 7,816,313 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

Can Someone Hook Me Up With A Sugar Mummy?. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Can Someone Hook Me Up With A Sugar Mummy?. (1967 Views)

'are You Free Tonight?' Hook Me Up A Secret Lover / Please Hook Me Up With A Fine Man / BBM Chat Hook-ups: Get Pins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Someone Hook Me Up With A Sugar Mummy?. by moneytalks(m): 5:05pm On May 21, 2007
Can any sweet looking sugar mummy from any part of the world hook up to a dude like me?Just turned 25 and looking forward to having a girl of around 30-40. If you are beautiful and slim.please call +2348063230991. Ugly and fat women need not apply.
Re: Can Someone Hook Me Up With A Sugar Mummy?. by Nobody: 10:09am On May 22, 2007
Money talks,Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!Anyway sha,goodluck,
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Can Someone Hook Me Up With A Sugar Mummy?. by macgozy(m): 1:11pm On May 22, 2007
Seekers of sugar mummy/honey babe desist from such act as it would not pay but rather lead to destruction and contaminates ur future as a young fella.

Well to your request, I know of one sugar mumm who is ready to spend to the core only if you accept to take all her shits but the problem is **************** I will tell u in my next post
Re: Can Someone Hook Me Up With A Sugar Mummy?. by anon101(f): 1:53pm On May 22, 2007
u should be asheamed of urself u want a woman to feed, clothe, house , care and then f88k you

shame on you , where r u from by the way ?
Re: Can Someone Hook Me Up With A Sugar Mummy?. by mellow(m): 2:14pm On May 22, 2007
Yea! Can easily do that for you. What are friends for?

Can I give you my grand Mum's number?

Waiting
Re: Can Someone Hook Me Up With A Sugar Mummy?. by Nobody: 10:51pm On May 25, 2007
@monkeytalk,i was just trying to figure out the one you need
deliverance, therapy, brain check, smacking or slapping or the big show. but i will really suggest therapy to you , it really work for your big brothers that you are trying to step into their shoe. wahala sit down for house and you wan go meet am.
Re: Can Someone Hook Me Up With A Sugar Mummy?. by daluoa(m): 1:41pm On May 26, 2007
please you guys should give moneytalks a break. i personally do not see anything wrong with his request. there are a lot of women (married and unmarried) who would be interested in his request. there are a lot of sexually undiscovered women out there wanting desperately to discover themselves. he is only giving them the option of hiring and firing him. thats the basic difference between what he intends doing and what you do. *age is not relevant.

moneytalks dont be shy or discouraged by thier requests. i am also in the club. interested ladies can also contact me on 08030884750 (michael)
Re: Can Someone Hook Me Up With A Sugar Mummy?. by Maleeq(m): 10:37pm On May 26, 2007
@moneytalks

I have an aunt, though she's outside the age bracket you indicated but she has a lot to make up for that. She's like 70+, she's got a lotta of cash(cos I know say na wetin you need be dat). To crown it all, she SPECIFICALLY asked me to hook her up with a young active bobo([s]your "thing" still dey work abi?) [/s] of like 25yrs of age. You guys are a perfect match.

P.S: You can call me the "Sugar P.I.M.P" cool
Re: Can Someone Hook Me Up With A Sugar Mummy?. by kioboy(m): 10:58pm On May 27, 2007
@moneytalks

i can help you, if only you are living in portharcourt, my deputy project mngr loves african very much more especially if you know how to suck, she is an open minded person. we are very close cos my wife works directly under her, so she always confided alot with her. presently they are not allow to go out like before dueto militant activities, she need a devouted lover who can treat her well, i mean certisfy her. but you must be ready to relocate to bonny so that it will be easy for you to visit her in the camp. if you are interested let me know. she is from usa, a kellog staff
Re: Can Someone Hook Me Up With A Sugar Mummy?. by Nobody: 7:40am On May 28, 2007
Kioboy, I am in PHC and very interested if you are serious about it
Re: Can Someone Hook Me Up With A Sugar Mummy?. by mudodo: 10:11pm On May 20, 2010
@ kiboy , your english is very poor , again you are a liar

(1) (Reply)

Any Lady Looking For A Discreet Fucckmate? / I Am In Love With Thoniaslim In Nairaland. / I Need A Handsome Young Man For A Serious Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.