Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,261 members, 7,836,191 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Asari Blows His Top Again...,,talks About Islam & Biafra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Blows His Top Again...,,talks About Islam & Biafra (2055 Views)

Ben Murray-Bruce Talks About The Lagos-Calabar Coastal Highway / 'our Mumu Don Do': Nigerian Soldier Talks About 2019 Election In Trending Video / Stephanie Findlay Reacts To Saraki's Press Conference, Talks About Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Asari Blows His Top Again...,,talks About Islam & Biafra by MetaPhysical: 1:33am On Oct 24, 2019
Re: Asari Blows His Top Again...,,talks About Islam & Biafra by HappyPagan: 1:59am On Oct 24, 2019
Booking space so I can transcribe this when I'm up in the morning. Thanks for sharing.

2 Likes

Re: Asari Blows His Top Again...,,talks About Islam & Biafra by Ngwamankillyou(m): 2:02am On Oct 24, 2019
He should keep kwayet, Islam and igbo is like water and oil.

4 Likes

Re: Asari Blows His Top Again...,,talks About Islam & Biafra by chiefolododo(m): 2:06am On Oct 24, 2019
Aisha Buhari

1 Like

Re: Asari Blows His Top Again...,,talks About Islam & Biafra by voltron14: 2:11am On Oct 24, 2019
Ngwamankillyou:

Say this in Abakaliki and see.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Blows His Top Again...,,talks About Islam & Biafra by ATTemi: 3:04am On Oct 24, 2019
Who takes this drunkard serious?

3 Likes

Re: Asari Blows His Top Again...,,talks About Islam & Biafra by voltron14: 3:15am On Oct 24, 2019
OgunRitualHouse:

You will sit down in Oshogbo and be telling me to go to Abalikaliki and say it,
You people even argue this with Ebonyi people.

When even in Abia state the Commissioner for Lands is Alhaji Suleiman Ukandu.

grin

By the way, tell Nnamdi Kanu he is mad.

5 Likes

Re: Asari Blows His Top Again...,,talks About Islam & Biafra by idesylvester(m): 3:15am On Oct 24, 2019
For those who watched the 18 minute + video should help us, some of us learn better when viewers explain briefly grin

Is not like we don't v data, the point is the audio from the video is not clear

Make I go ask how much rice be now b4 chinedu buy the cheapest one

3 Likes

Re: Asari Blows His Top Again...,,talks About Islam & Biafra by Nobody: 3:20am On Oct 24, 2019
Afonja using old video to masturbate on Biafra and drive traffic on Nairaland. Invest that time in your brother Sowore

2 Likes

Re: Asari Blows His Top Again...,,talks About Islam & Biafra by MetaPhysical: 3:52am On Oct 24, 2019
jakezebrax:
Afonja using old video to masturbate on Biafra and drive traffic on Nairaland. Invest that time in your brother Sowore

Why masturbate on Biafra when Ibo yarinyas full for brothel in Yorubaland, buy one, get one free..... grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Asari Blows His Top Again...,,talks About Islam & Biafra by voltron14: 4:12am On Oct 24, 2019
OgunRitualHouse:

I checked the name all I see is facebook posts I went back

By the way, the Prophet Muhammad he is Mad

You can tell that to your commissioner of Lands.
grin

3 Likes

Re: Asari Blows His Top Again...,,talks About Islam & Biafra by Bighead9: 4:43am On Oct 24, 2019
Ngwamankillyou:

Oga, Islam and Igbo's are now like bread and butter. grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Asari Blows His Top Again...,,talks About Islam & Biafra by voltron14: 5:25am On Oct 24, 2019
Bighead9:

Chai.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Asari Blows His Top Again...,,talks About Islam & Biafra by Ngwamankillyou(m): 8:23am On Oct 24, 2019
Bighead9:

Keep dreaming, dreamers are also humans.

3 Likes

Re: Asari Blows His Top Again...,,talks About Islam & Biafra by Ngwamankillyou(m): 8:24am On Oct 24, 2019
voltron14:

Chai.

In your dreams.
Re: Asari Blows His Top Again...,,talks About Islam & Biafra by Bighead9: 11:10am On Oct 24, 2019
Ngwamankillyou:

Keep dreaming, dreamers are also humans.

Stay away from me, you this Igbo Muslim. grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Blows His Top Again...,,talks About Islam & Biafra by gloriaunobi(f): 11:35am On Oct 24, 2019
I spent 19 minutes watching the video clip, in the video he claimed that
his father bought people
which implies that his father is a slave trader and you know how the business is, it must come with blood.
He further said that he will
kill Nnamdi Kanu
.......well, he's busy talking from his local Hunt while nnamdi kanu is already an international Man, well recognised by United nation and European Union. The only thing he's interested is just Islam and that
Islam have come to stay in Biafra Land
. He's interested in biafra and his annoyance is because nnamdi kanu have overtake him, he further went to call nnamdi kanu a son of a warrant chief. He even went to show the camera men the Mosque his building for his community people common trekking, he's panting like a horse that ran 250 km just to Trek 25 steps away to show the mosque his building.... How then will he defend himself if nnamdi kanu is to take him as an enemy?
Re: Asari Blows His Top Again...,,talks About Islam & Biafra by Ngwamankillyou(m): 11:40am On Oct 24, 2019
Bighead9:

Stay away from me, you this Igbo Muslim. grin grin grin grin grin

Keep fooling yourself, I'm dibia, maybe you want to be blind soon.

1 Like

Re: Asari Blows His Top Again...,,talks About Islam & Biafra by nkwuocha1: 11:42am On Oct 24, 2019
Sincerely,if the only criteria for me to be a Muslim and get contract with millions is at stake I go enter mosque.No be to knack Head for ground,come carry yansh up? grin grin
Still dey go my church dey go cheesy

Nna guy after contract,f'ck them! grin

1 Like

Re: Asari Blows His Top Again...,,talks About Islam & Biafra by nkwuocha1: 11:44am On Oct 24, 2019
Ngwamankillyou:

In your dreams.

Leave those things.Many igbos in Abuja dey National mosque dey find contract.Once them get am,them jakpa. cheesy

It's not easy to endure that scent in their mosque,as in very tough decision generally.But the hustle is real.

3 Likes

Re: Asari Blows His Top Again...,,talks About Islam & Biafra by voltron14: 5:15pm On Oct 24, 2019
nkwuocha1:

Leave those things.Many igbos in Abuja dey National mosque dey find contract.Once them get am,them jakpa. cheesy

It's not easy to endure that scent in their mosque,as in very tough decision generally.But the hustle is real.

And they are now called Ibrahim.

1 Like

Re: Asari Blows His Top Again...,,talks About Islam & Biafra by MetaPhysical: 9:04am On Oct 29, 2019
nkwuocha1:
Sincerely,if the only criteria for me to be a Muslim and get contract with millions is at stake I go enter mosque.No be to knack Head for ground,come carry yansh up? grin grin
Still dey go my church dey go cheesy

Nna guy after contract,f'ck them! grin

But why change name join?

Why become Nkwuocha Abubakar?
Re: Asari Blows His Top Again...,,talks About Islam & Biafra by tartar9(m): 10:01am On Oct 29, 2019
Can you tell us what he is talking about.
Why on Earth would any Muslim be supporting biafra in the first place.Biafra is all about Islam.

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Donald Trump Rally In Iowa / President Buhari Holds Teleconference Meeting With Covid-19 Taskforce Members / Underrate Ize-iyamu At Your Peril, Says Edo PDP Chieftain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.