Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,016 members, 7,953,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:36 AM

Experience And Lifestyle In Australia - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Experience And Lifestyle In Australia (476 Views)

“balancing Act: Crafting A Fulfilling Lifestyle In A Fast-paced World” / Loyalty To A Company Vs Gaining Experience And Moving To Another Company / Another Nigerian Military Officer Distinguished Himself In Australia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Experience And Lifestyle In Australia by Chizybrown: 1:40am On Oct 24, 2019
Experience Australia – with its fresh air, ranked as one of the top destinations for quality education is the best choice for acquiring educational qualifications of all sorts. The residents are very accommodating, friendly and open to meeting people from other nationalities. Coming to Australia has made me see beautiful sceneries, nice bodies of water(I love swimming hence my attraction to beaches), pimped up automobiles (I love fast cars). The only problem I always complain of is the speed limit on the highways which is a maximum of 110kmh, that is too low for me because I love fast car and I love driving fast.

Standard of Education in Australia:
Australia is highly ranked in the world for providing quality education to both domestic and international students from various nationalities across the world. Well equipped libraries are available for use 24 hrs of the day during study periods, books can be borrowed from the libraries and students have access to various online materials when connected to the school’s Wi-Fi. Teaching is carried out via face-to-face lecture between students and lecturers or course instructor depending on the unit being taught. If a student is unable to attend a lecture, the lecture is always recorded and can be viewed at home via i lecture. The lecturers are well versed in their areas of specialty, delivering well detailed lectures for easy understanding. Some courses comprise of practical, PowerPoint presentation and lab sessions.

The academic calendar is very appealing to the students. A semester comprises of 14 weeks. The semester starts with week one, after week four, a tuition free week commences. This tuition free week is lecture free so students could read to catch up with lectures from the previous four weeks. Exams are centrally scheduled by the University board which lasts for a duration of two weeks.

Lifestyle in Australia:
Australia is a country with mixed nationalities. People are friendly and open even when meeting for the first time. I am yet to experience any form of discrimination or disrespect. There are lots of parks on every corner, so people always come out to relax, have a walk, jog, cycle or even walk their dogs. Most households have pets which are mainly dogs and cats; the dogs are well trained. I was amazed when I saw a dog with its owner at a traffic light, I asked the owner if the dog was scared because of the way it sat but he told me it was only waiting for the traffic light to turn green. The moment the light turned green the dog ran across the road, it still baffles me how it was able to know the difference between the stop and go traffic light.

Cost of living in Australia:
[url=https://chimetimo.com.ng/experience-and-lifestyle-in-australia/ ] Read More[/url]
Re: Experience And Lifestyle In Australia by Chicagoesontop: 2:39am On Oct 24, 2019
Your Pics please

1 Like

Re: Experience And Lifestyle In Australia by Chizybrown: 10:57pm On Nov 18, 2019
Chicagoesontop:
Your Pics please

alright

(1) (Reply)

What Exactly Is It About The Number 3? / She Asked For Tv Remote To Watch Bbnaija At A Job Interview / Recruitment.frsc.gov.ng Portal Login | FRSC 2021/2022 Application Link

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.