Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,067 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

Ned Nwoko Shares Sweet Family Photo Featuring Regina Daniels With All His Kids - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ned Nwoko Shares Sweet Family Photo Featuring Regina Daniels With All His Kids (4919 Views)

Ned Nwoko Surprises Wife Regina Daniels With Lexus Bulletproof SUV Val's Gift / Ned Nwoko Shares Photos Of His Children / Ned Nwoko Shares Photos Of His Children (Daughters) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ned Nwoko Shares Sweet Family Photo Featuring Regina Daniels With All His Kids by AmeboBook: 6:48am On Oct 24, 2019
Regina Daniels posed with her large extended family featuring Ned Nwoko’s kids. Even though the Nigerian billionaire politician wasn't in the photo, it was still an epic shoot. He actually shared this on his Instagram page with the caption:

"One family ❤️ @regina.daniels
@julia__gemmiti".

Meanwhile, Ned Nwoko and Regina Daniels are still having plenty of fun in Dubai even after Regina Daniels celebrated her 20th birthday.

https://www.amebobook.com/ned-nwoko-shares-sweet-family-photo-featuring-regina-daniels-with-all-his-kids-59145.html

Re: Ned Nwoko Shares Sweet Family Photo Featuring Regina Daniels With All His Kids by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:50am On Oct 24, 2019
Regina baby, keep enjoying your life.

YOLO!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ned Nwoko Shares Sweet Family Photo Featuring Regina Daniels With All His Kids by sigidi5: 6:51am On Oct 24, 2019
[s]
post=83412040:

YOLO!
[/s]
before nko
stop talking nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko Shares Sweet Family Photo Featuring Regina Daniels With All His Kids by donbachi(m): 7:37am On Oct 24, 2019
sigidi5:
[s][/s] before nko stop talking nonsense
hate kills

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ned Nwoko Shares Sweet Family Photo Featuring Regina Daniels With All His Kids by Nicklaus619(m): 10:57am On Oct 24, 2019
Wait o, why y'all be attacking i have seen at least 5 posts of people making jest of his comments, e no fair Nah y'all should let the young man be, this is cyberbullying

3 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko Shares Sweet Family Photo Featuring Regina Daniels With All His Kids by pramal: 12:51pm On Oct 24, 2019
Re: Ned Nwoko Shares Sweet Family Photo Featuring Regina Daniels With All His Kids by RenHub: 1:25pm On Oct 24, 2019
Nicklaus619:
Wait o, why y'all be attacking i have seen at least 5 posts of people making jest of his comments, e no fair Nah y'all should let the young man be, this is cyberbullying

He his always spewing trash.
Most hated man in this forum

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Shares Sweet Family Photo Featuring Regina Daniels With All His Kids by Nuclear99(m): 1:47pm On Oct 24, 2019
Nicklaus619:
That guy is an idiot, it seems you don't know him

4 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko Shares Sweet Family Photo Featuring Regina Daniels With All His Kids by WildChild00(m): 2:17pm On Oct 24, 2019
post=83412040:

YOLO!

Wait a minute, bro do you run a blog? It appears you are the same op....
Re: Ned Nwoko Shares Sweet Family Photo Featuring Regina Daniels With All His Kids by Glauben: 2:42pm On Oct 24, 2019
WildChild00:

Wait a minute, bro do you run a blog? It appears you are the same op....

Hello bro, I need your help regarding Wuppertal. I'll send you a pm now if that's fine with you. Thanks.
Re: Ned Nwoko Shares Sweet Family Photo Featuring Regina Daniels With All His Kids by WildChild00(m): 7:48pm On Oct 24, 2019
Glauben:

Hello bro, I need your help regarding Wuppertal. I'll send you a pm now if that's fine with you. Thanks.

No problem

(1) (Reply)

After Having Sex With The Guy, She Stole His Phone, See What They Did To Her / Graphic: Nigerians Blast Calabar Girl For Killing Her Dog To Make Peppersoup / Davido’s Daughter Receives Surprise With Alot Of Cash As Her 1st Tooth Falls Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.