Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,759 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

Job Seekers, Please Kindly Employ Yourself With Your Smartphone - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Seekers, Please Kindly Employ Yourself With Your Smartphone (277 Views)

Vacancy: Ibom Air Set To Employ 4000 Akwa Ibomites / Professional CV and Cover Letter Templates For Job Seekers / FG Set To Employ 300,000 Graduates For 2nd Phase Of N-power Scheme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Job Seekers, Please Kindly Employ Yourself With Your Smartphone by oldsol(m): 8:44am On Oct 24, 2019
Good day,

Am Bankole Oluyemi

We all know technology sells airtime i.e Virtual top up.

I will be glad if you can join our Whatsapp business group of Virtual top up business and let exposure you to the unlimited wealth in the telecommunication industry and how you can leverage on technology via social media to earn a fortune.

Trust me, it's more easier to earn a living by leveraging on technology if only you have the right information and you capitalized on it.

You don't have to empty your pocket because you want to start an internet based business, all you need is the willingness to learn, a smartphone, social media accounts, zeal, passion and 2,000naira.

We will be waiting for you to reach me via WhatsApp

https:///2348157176150

Thanks and God bless

Presentation start by 9pm

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy : Accounts Executive / APPLY Now:human Resource Officers At Corona Schools Trust Council / 2/3 Bedroom At Lekki/ajah Tolet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.