Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,979 members, 7,817,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Redmi Note 8 Pro: Great Phone For The Impressive Price - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Redmi Note 8 Pro: Great Phone For The Impressive Price (2572 Views)

Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Vs Note 8 Pro & Camon 12 Pro + Camera Samples / Phones With Impressive Specs In 2018 / Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Goes Official: 6.3″ WQHD+, Dual Cameras, 6 GB RAM & More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Redmi Note 8 Pro: Great Phone For The Impressive Price by harryodilli19(m): 8:53am On Oct 24, 2019
Redmi Note 8 Pro phone is very special in many ways. The first reason is that this the first-ever phone to have MediaTek’s gaming chipset Helio G90T. The second and the most important reason, this is the first phone of this franchise to come MediaTek chipset in its Pro version. Last but not the least one, Redmi Note 8 Pro has the world’s first smartphone to accommodate 64MP camera lens. Another best thing about this phone is that the company is also sharing the source code related to custom ROM
As far as features are concerned, Redmi Note 8 Pro will have premium features at a really affordable price. Speaking of the display, the Redmi Note 8 Pro will come with 6.53-inches IPS LCD display which delivers good and punchy colours while gaming and watching videos. The display offers 1080 X 2340 pixels resolutions. It sports a waterdrop notch on the front which accommodates the selfies camera.
In terms of performance, as I mentioned before this phone will come with MediaTek Helio G90T which comes with the HyperEngine technology to make your gaming experience incredible. The chipset is paired with liquid cooling and 8GB RAM to ensure seamless performance even while using the graphic-intensive games.
Taking of camera features, Redmi Note 8 Pro supports a quad-core camera set-up on the back. The camera module comprises of 64MP Samsung GW1 main sensor, 8MP ultra-wide-angle sensor, 2MP macro lens and 2MP depth sensor. A 20MP camera is on the front to capture beautiful pictures.
Re: Redmi Note 8 Pro: Great Phone For The Impressive Price by akingbadeomoseb: 1:30pm On Oct 24, 2019
It is great to see MediaTek offered such a powerful chipset, I am sure it would be available in an affordable range.
Re: Redmi Note 8 Pro: Great Phone For The Impressive Price by WriterAnon: 3:37pm On Oct 24, 2019
So I read about the Redmi Note 7 Pro and i think this would help if you want to buy the Redmi Note 8 http://technically.ng/features-of-the-new-redmi-note-7/

1 Like

Re: Redmi Note 8 Pro: Great Phone For The Impressive Price by Samtob4life: 5:03pm On Oct 24, 2019
WriterAnon:
So I read about the Redmi Note 7 Pro and i think this would help if you want to buy the Redmi Note 8 http://technically.ng/features-of-the-new-redmi-note-7/

Xiaomi redmi note 8 pro 6GB/128G

Price 105,000

☎Call/sms: 08165419094

Whatasapp: https:///2348165419094

Re: Redmi Note 8 Pro: Great Phone For The Impressive Price by jubrilcastle(m): 12:21am On Oct 25, 2019
akingbadeomoseb:
It is great to see MediaTek offered such a powerful chipset, I am sure it would be available in an affordable range.
If the Media Tek chipset were to on tecno or infinix nobody will call it powerful chipset oh. I just dey laugh
Re: Redmi Note 8 Pro: Great Phone For The Impressive Price by flexerking(m): 1:36am On Oct 25, 2019
jubrilcastle:

If the Media Tek chipset were to on tecno or infinix nobody will call it powerful chipset oh. I just dey laugh
undecided sshhh they NEVER use this grade of media tek

3 Likes

Re: Redmi Note 8 Pro: Great Phone For The Impressive Price by seunfly: 3:14am On Oct 25, 2019
jubrilcastle:

It is because Tecno or infinix will never, ever use this kind of mediatek chips. Trust me tecno will dream of this chip in 2023 and it will be so expensive.
Bro u need to read up about this chip and know some fact about it, snapdragon is cooking up something to counter this mediatek chip right now.

1 Like

Re: Redmi Note 8 Pro: Great Phone For The Impressive Price by korban3134(m): 8:26am On Oct 25, 2019
Currently available to order from Kore Integrated Services

REDMI NOTE 8 pro;
6gb Ram + 64gb Memory= N88,000
6gb Ram + 128gb Memory= N98,000
8gb Ram + 128gb Memory= N108,000

Freebies
⚡ Bass Earphones
⚡ Tempered Glass Protector
⚡ IPTV SUBSCRIPTION (6months)
⚡ Zero Custom Issues

Contact: Call/WhatsApp George (Sales Rep. Kore Integrated Services, Rumumasi, Port Harcourt, Rivers State) on 08038708318 now for enquiries & to order....

Check out videos & pics on our Instagram page...https://www.instagram.com/koreintegratedservices/

Re: Redmi Note 8 Pro: Great Phone For The Impressive Price by Ysd1: 8:40am On Oct 25, 2019
korban3134:

REDMI NOTE 8 pro;

Freebies
⚡ Bass Earphones
⚡ Zero Custom Issues

Contact: Call/WhatsApp George (Sales Rep. Kore Integrated Services, Rumumasi, Port Harcourt, Rivers State) on 08038708318 now for enquiries & to order....

Check out videos & pics on our Instagram page...https://www.instagram.com/koreintegratedservices/

How much for note 7 pro?
Re: Redmi Note 8 Pro: Great Phone For The Impressive Price by Vicboi1(m): 10:47am On Oct 25, 2019
korban3134:

REDMI NOTE 8 pro;

Freebies
⚡ Bass Earphones
⚡ Zero Custom Issues

Do u have redmi note 8?
Re: Redmi Note 8 Pro: Great Phone For The Impressive Price by jubrilcastle(m): 11:38am On Oct 25, 2019
flexerking:
undecided sshhh they NEVER use this grade of media tek
I never said they have used it. But even if they do I know most of tecno haters that will still rubbish it
Re: Redmi Note 8 Pro: Great Phone For The Impressive Price by jubrilcastle(m): 11:40am On Oct 25, 2019
seunfly:

It is because Tecno or infinix will never, ever use this kind of mediatek chips. Trust me tecno will dream of this chip in 2023 and it will be so expensive.
Bro u need to read up about this chip and know some fact about it, snapdragon is cooking up something to counter this mediatek chip right now.
OK sir
Re: Redmi Note 8 Pro: Great Phone For The Impressive Price by zeanslim(m): 6:23am On Oct 26, 2019
jubrilcastle:

I never said they have used it. But even if they do I know most of tecno haters that will still rubbish it

because, they will use it at the wrong time, evolution of technology is fast.

The chip is a thing now ? Your question should be why is Tecno and co not using it ? till it becomes totally outdated ?
Re: Redmi Note 8 Pro: Great Phone For The Impressive Price by Nobody: 7:02am On Oct 26, 2019
jubrilcastle:

Talking rubbish!

Let them use Helio p60 & p70 first. Tecno and Infinix are total crap!

They will keep recycling p22 and p23 on all devices with different names! undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Redmi Note 8 Pro: Great Phone For The Impressive Price by korban3134(m): 9:53pm On Oct 26, 2019
Ysd1:

How much for note 7 pro?

Re: Redmi Note 8 Pro: Great Phone For The Impressive Price by harryodilli19(m): 7:49am On Nov 29, 2019
akingbadeomoseb:
Yes, it is one of the best and affordable smartphone by Xiaomi... MediaTek has done really great work with its new Helio G90T chipset

(1) (Reply)

Please Suggest A Good Phone I Can Get Within The Price Range Of 45k To 55k / Android Music Production / Infinix Note 2 Or Hot S Which Should I Go For.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.