Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,211 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

Betking Trading Is Boom!! You Make Atleast 10k Weekly - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Betking Trading Is Boom!! You Make Atleast 10k Weekly (907 Views)

Attention: Job Seekers...i Will Teach You Guys How To Earn Up To 10k Weekly. / How To Earn N300 And Up To 10k Weekly From Palmpay For Free / Ndic – “digital Currency Trading Is Not Legal In Nigeria” See Why! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Betking Trading Is Boom!! You Make Atleast 10k Weekly by Smallboy01: 10:51am On Oct 24, 2019
Yeah I'm back, Guys with your 10K Capital to start trading you can making at least 10K weekly. This is not a fast rich scheme, it's something i call slow and steady, Your profits are guaranteed!
We trade on betking virtual games, With my strategy you can scoop #20 every 3mins, so imagine if u do this for three hours on your couch resting, You can make up to 3k daily! Like I said earlier it's a slow and steady trade which is guaranteed.

These are the requirements needed to trade on betking

1. Deposit a minimum of 9K into your betking acct.
2. You will pay just 1k for the Strategy tutorial.

So with the aforementioned words above, forget about being broke, you will surely make profits daily.

Please Critics are welcome, I'm ready to prove y'all wrong cos it's not by force.

Anyone interested should contact me on 09068915824

Re: Betking Trading Is Boom!! You Make Atleast 10k Weekly by kayzat: 11:39am On Oct 24, 2019
If your strategy is really working you won't be here begging for #1000 knowing that the strategy is likely to leak to the company concerned

2 Likes

Re: Betking Trading Is Boom!! You Make Atleast 10k Weekly by Simplecity(m): 12:14pm On Oct 24, 2019
kayzat:
If your strategy is really working you won't be here begging for #1000 knowing that the strategy is likely to leak to the company concerned
when breeze blow fowl open yanshe...chaii grin...EXPOSED!
Re: Betking Trading Is Boom!! You Make Atleast 10k Weekly by Smallboy01: 2:56am On Oct 25, 2019
kayzat:

It's not by force man
Re: Betking Trading Is Boom!! You Make Atleast 10k Weekly by AngryIgboMan: 7:13pm On Nov 06, 2019
You are a criminal. Please pay me back the money I gave to you.

Every game you gave me virtually casted and lost.
sad sad
Re: Betking Trading Is Boom!! You Make Atleast 10k Weekly by MsAdanna(f): 7:09pm On Nov 12, 2019
AngryIgboMan:

sad sad

Why dem no go scam you? Onye nzuzu.
Re: Betking Trading Is Boom!! You Make Atleast 10k Weekly by Smallboy01: 12:18pm On Nov 15, 2019
AngryIgboMan:

sad sad

Lol who the Bleep are u? Haha what do u wanna gain for this defamation, u don't have any prove and you're blabbing here, KINDLY SCREENSHOOT OUR WHATSAPP CHAT AND UPLOAD IT HERE. I don't know u thou.

(1) (Reply)

Hamper Box For Your Gift Items This Christmas Season / World’s Most Expensive Jacket Costs N780 Million / Fidelity Bank Want To Frustrate Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.