Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,950 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

Adebutu Kessington In ₦300m Rolls-Royce Phantom - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Adebutu Kessington In ₦300m Rolls-Royce Phantom (77557 Views)

Adesoji Aderemi: Rolls-royce Of Late Ooni Of Ife On Display At OAU Convocation / Oba Of Benin, Ewuaere, Arrives Abuja In His Rolls Royce And Private Jet / The Oba Doesn't Go On Transfer, But Travels In A 2016 Rolls Royce Phantom (PIX) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adebutu Kessington In ₦300m Rolls-Royce Phantom by tck2000(m): 5:14pm On Oct 24, 2019
rentAcock:
That rolls Royce was funded with money that should've paid house rent, paid school fees or paid medical bills. That Rolls Royce is funded with money that should've been invested in landed properties or a small business, instead it was gambled away.

The government should ban all forms of gambling and betting because in the long run the masses lose and the house always wins. Many people have committed suicide for this man to enjoy such opulence.
True Words
Re: Adebutu Kessington In ₦300m Rolls-Royce Phantom by BluntBoy(m): 5:15pm On Oct 24, 2019
Just imagine the number of homes that this man has used his business to ruin.

I think countries like Nigeria should put an end to betting businesses. Evidences show that only very few people benefit from betting. The only people who smile to the bank constantly are people like Baba Ijebu who run the companies.

Gambling addiction is real, and it can lead to crimes.
Re: Adebutu Kessington In ₦300m Rolls-Royce Phantom by content208: 5:25pm On Oct 24, 2019
LearnITsmash:
A country with the highest number of people living in abject poverty, and you have have a clown buying a whites man car for 300 million, Nigerians and misplaced priorities undecided

You have a government for a reason. Cry to your government. Or, who says you shouldn't spend your own money the way you like?
Re: Adebutu Kessington In ₦300m Rolls-Royce Phantom by GeoAfrikana(m): 5:27pm On Oct 24, 2019
mrvitalis:

Stop saying what u don't know

How many percentage of your income do u give out. ..can't u live minimal live n give out the rest

Do u know how much he gives out
300 million may be 10% of his income

Come on ...no body owes u anything ...expecting reach people do bless poor people is what breeds poverty

Make the money then give it away

300million is 10% of someone's income? undecided

Note we're not talking net worth, we're talking income.
Re: Adebutu Kessington In ₦300m Rolls-Royce Phantom by tallfish145(m): 5:28pm On Oct 24, 2019
LearnITsmash:
A country with the highest number of people living in abject poverty, and you have have a clown buying a whites man car for 300 million, Nigerians and misplaced priorities undecided
reasoning like a cow
Re: Adebutu Kessington In ₦300m Rolls-Royce Phantom by mrvitalis(m): 5:29pm On Oct 24, 2019
GeoAfrikana:

300million is 10% of someone's income? undecided

Note we're not talking net worth, we're talking income.

What's 10 million dollars that someone can't make in a year ...business men make that in a week even
Re: Adebutu Kessington In ₦300m Rolls-Royce Phantom by Richy150(m): 5:30pm On Oct 24, 2019
MZEE01:
When you acquire wealth legitimately, Vanity would become a nuisance.

Hmmm
Re: Adebutu Kessington In ₦300m Rolls-Royce Phantom by GeoAfrikana(m): 5:32pm On Oct 24, 2019
mrvitalis:

What's 10 million dollars that someone can't make in a year ...business men make that in a week even

Okay sir. I don hear.
Re: Adebutu Kessington In ₦300m Rolls-Royce Phantom by planetx: 5:32pm On Oct 24, 2019
400billionman:

Sir, money is paper, many Americans own that car.

Over 11,000 citizens in the US are worth over 400 million naira each.

And it's customs duty and sea transport that inflated price of the car.

Nigeria's economy is sick.
Not many Americans own a 2020 Rolls royce, not even 0.5% of Americans can afford it.

1 Like

Re: Adebutu Kessington In ₦300m Rolls-Royce Phantom by Nobody: 5:56pm On Oct 24, 2019
rentAcock:
That rolls Royce was funded with money that should've paid house rent, paid school fees or paid medical bills. That Rolls Royce is funded with money that should've been invested in landed properties or a small business, instead it was gambled away.

The government should ban all forms of gambling and betting because in the long run the masses lose and the house always wins. Many people have committed suicide for this man to enjoy such opulence.

Oga preacher, did Chief Adebutu a.k.a "baba ijebu" force anybody to gamble? Shebi dem wan blow buy Rolls Royce Phantom too? So let them keep wasting their lives and money on gambling na!
Re: Adebutu Kessington In ₦300m Rolls-Royce Phantom by farem: 6:08pm On Oct 24, 2019
Yoighaman:

Please let me ask (no insults)- How does that affect you?

Please let me ask (no insults)- How does that NOT affect you?
Re: Adebutu Kessington In ₦300m Rolls-Royce Phantom by RPirez: 6:15pm On Oct 24, 2019
Gabala:
mynd44 lalasticlala seun oam4j obinoscopy ishilove
rule 2
RPirez YorubaNinja yorubahero12 yorubawarrior ijebuwarrior yorubaking etc same person
rule 19

The village pesin wey curse you really did a thorough job ooo, I swear! They're very wicked for real! grin

3 Likes

Re: Adebutu Kessington In ₦300m Rolls-Royce Phantom by ayandee: 6:18pm On Oct 24, 2019
jieta:
Just been emotional

Why can't a good citizen like this just assist the government to provide some basic amenities. It won't take anything away from them. Go to one local government that has bad roads fix them give them water you can even assist them provide water it will go a long way than flashing your wealth on the poor mass face
he does but I think he is more interested in the health and education sectors. He single handedly built and equipped the geriatric centre at UCH and has given scholarships to some indigent students

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adebutu Kessington In ₦300m Rolls-Royce Phantom by Ybaby: 6:22pm On Oct 24, 2019
rentAcock:

If the government bans betting such people will still take thier small money and flush it in the toilet - they don't listen. My gateman really faithful boy so I told me to save up half of driving school money (half of his salary) and I will add the other half so he can become a driver and I will help him get driver job in a company that is times 4 of his current salary but it has been 2 years o, this boy never save up so I told him to stop going to bet9ja again that if I see him there I will be upset and he immediately prostrated to beg me that I should just pray for him because he will soon win 2.5m and will dash me 150k ....... ah!! ofcourse I agreed grin grin grin grin grin it has been a year since that conversation he has not saved up for his driving school, he has not won 2.5m and he has not given me 150k. So allow baba ride in his RR abeg.

1 Like

Re: Adebutu Kessington In ₦300m Rolls-Royce Phantom by delpee(f): 6:25pm On Oct 24, 2019
In the midst of abject poverty!

I saw some devastated Ijebu villages on TVC community forum recently. Just a fraction of the cost of the Rolls Royce will solve most of their immediate problems. I don’t understand why we now place so much value on self and not the community unlike our elders in the past.

Best wishes to him.
Re: Adebutu Kessington In ₦300m Rolls-Royce Phantom by abbiboy: 6:46pm On Oct 24, 2019
rentAcock:

The government should ban all forms of gambling and betting because in the long run the masses lose and the house always wins. Many people have committed suicide f7or this man to enjoy such opulence.
Did he force them to play?
Re: Adebutu Kessington In ₦300m Rolls-Royce Phantom by lollybizzu(m): 6:50pm On Oct 24, 2019
slimjosh231:
He has dealt with Afonjas hard earned money.
shocked

Be deceiving yourself. Only if you know that gambling is not a function of tribe.
Re: Adebutu Kessington In ₦300m Rolls-Royce Phantom by Nobody: 7:00pm On Oct 24, 2019
Advocate500:
that was how ur likes was healing mompha, look at were it landed him.

Kiddo, pack to one side make we see road. You think you are talking to another silly marlian abi?

Instead of wasting your data hating on someone who has made his money why don't you turn that same attention and energy to your life dear and make it work for you.

You think he is a criminal probably because you're broke.

If you think the Ooni of Ife will give such a prestigious title (held previously by the likes of the late sage pa Awolowo) to a fraudster and Yahoo guy then you probably know nothing and I'd wager that you are a kid.
Re: Adebutu Kessington In ₦300m Rolls-Royce Phantom by rentAcock(m): 7:34pm On Oct 24, 2019
Ybaby:

If the government bans betting such people will still take thier small money and flush it in the toilet - they don't listen. My gateman really faithful boy so I told me to save up half of driving school money (half of his salary) and I will add the other half so he can become a driver and I will help him get driver job in a company that is times 4 of his current salary but it has been 2 years o, this boy never save up so I told him to stop going to bet9ja again that if I see him there I will be upset and he immediately prostrated to beg me that I should just pray for him because he will soon win 2.5m and will dash me 150k ....... ah!! ofcourse I agreed grin grin grin grin grin it has been a year since that conversation he has not saved up for his driving school, he has not won 2.5m and he has not given me 150k. So allow baba ride in his RR abeg.

Lol that's funny grin

1 Like

Re: Adebutu Kessington In ₦300m Rolls-Royce Phantom by webngnews: 7:45pm On Oct 24, 2019
Oh
Re: Adebutu Kessington In ₦300m Rolls-Royce Phantom by mrwonlasewonie: 8:00pm On Oct 24, 2019
jieta:
Just been emotional

Why can't a good citizen like this just assist the government to provide some basic amenities. It won't take anything away from them. Go to one local government that has bad roads fix them give them water you can even assist them provide water it will go a long way than flashing your wealth on the poor mass face
story for the gods.like the politicians, community members or community leaders won't want to extort money from him.

Let me not talk about the ingratitude and backstabbing nature of Nigerians..with the behaviour of Nigerians,if you have money,you don't owe anybody shii on whether to give back to the community

The wickedness of Nigerians is legendary.if you like spend all your salary on infrastructural development, the day you don't dance to their tune,they can set all your things on fire
Re: Adebutu Kessington In ₦300m Rolls-Royce Phantom by Stillthebest: 8:03pm On Oct 24, 2019
LearnITsmash:

So, he should keep distributing his money to pol just because he's rich while some are poor. Poverty is in every parr of the world. When you have your own money, don't buy a befitting car or never spend it to get your deserved happiness, just keep giving it out to everyone. Till then, we won't take you serious.
Re: Adebutu Kessington In ₦300m Rolls-Royce Phantom by m140(m): 8:13pm On Oct 24, 2019
LearnITsmash:
Sell your car give am. He can choose do with his money watever he likes. Like you can for yours. He ain't crying he is broke
The man na business man
Re: Adebutu Kessington In ₦300m Rolls-Royce Phantom by m140(m): 8:14pm On Oct 24, 2019
rentAcock:

He no send them come
Re: Adebutu Kessington In ₦300m Rolls-Royce Phantom by m140(m): 8:15pm On Oct 24, 2019
MZEE01:
When you acquire wealth legitimately, Vanity would become a nuisance.
I love this legit hustler , no watching over your head for sars
Re: Adebutu Kessington In ₦300m Rolls-Royce Phantom by slimjosh231(m): 8:16pm On Oct 24, 2019
lollybizzu:

shocked

Be deceiving yourself. Only if you know that gambling is not a function of tribe.

Baba Ijebu started dealing with Afonjas since 12BC
Re: Adebutu Kessington In ₦300m Rolls-Royce Phantom by m140(m): 8:17pm On Oct 24, 2019
jieta:
Just been emotional

So .... he can't buy wat he wants with his money again abi na him be government. He might have other ways he is helping people
Re: Adebutu Kessington In ₦300m Rolls-Royce Phantom by OlawaleBammie: 8:18pm On Oct 24, 2019
Bimpe29:
Vanity upon vanity.
Money/Afluence=Vanity
Poverty/Abject poverty=Vanity..
Soo choose d one u like ore.
Re: Adebutu Kessington In ₦300m Rolls-Royce Phantom by m140(m): 8:43pm On Oct 24, 2019
realestniggah:
Driving a Rolls Royce of this price in an environment like this just shows an indifference to the plight of the people.

Some of you will come here to defend him with "it his money he can do whatever he like with it"

Like the fool up there

Mentality llike this is why we are backward as an African race.

I'm yet to see Bill gate or mark Zuckerberg driving around like this in a rolls royce. They probably have it but don't flaunt it around in your face.

Na inside ground them dey fly their pj
Re: Adebutu Kessington In ₦300m Rolls-Royce Phantom by AmuDimpka: 9:33pm On Oct 24, 2019
Am I impressed ? Hell No.

That money he would have used it to build a small hospital or school in his village. In the next 5 years the value of the car would go down what is his legacy

Africans .....nawa
Re: Adebutu Kessington In ₦300m Rolls-Royce Phantom by Nobody: 10:01pm On Oct 24, 2019
tillaman:
Rich for life!!
Proudly Afonja!
ijebu to the world!!
Ijebu the stingy and most fetish clan among Yoruba tribe...
Can any good thing come out of ijebu ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Celebrating Egbe Omo Yoruba / Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi Catwalks At Fashion Show In Lagos (photos) / Shock As Men Steal Meat From Lions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.