Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

Urgent Help Needed: Tiling, Pluming And Electrical Installation For A Girl - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Urgent Help Needed: Tiling, Pluming And Electrical Installation For A Girl (285 Views)

Competent And Professional Tiler's Available For Your Tiling Work. / Intercom, CCTV, Satellite Dish Alarm And Electrical Works. / Engineers Needed (Mechanical And Electrical) closed!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Help Needed: Tiling, Pluming And Electrical Installation For A Girl by bamasite(m): 1:45pm On Oct 24, 2019
Fellow Nairalanders, please I need your urgent help here.

I will keep everything short. There is a training going on, in which participants will be taught Tiling, Plumbing and electrical installation.

This is a full training with stipend just to cover transportation, and I happen to have some slots. Now my problem is that, there is this young lady of about 25 years old, who I want to take part in the training. I have heard of female mechanics, female pop designers, female painters, etc. I believe when people see women with such skills, they naturally have an edge for standing out and venturing into uncommon territory.

Please help me: among these three skills of:
tiling,
plumbing, and
electrical installation,

Which do you think will be best fit for a woman?

Which do you think she can easily make money from after learning the skill?

Please, this is very urgent as they are at the screening now.

Mods, please help me move to front page so more people can make input

cc: davide470
cc: uboma
cc: lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy At Ysidra / Jobs / Vacancy!! [coordinator]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.