Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,268 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:59 AM

The Flower Girl Episode 6 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Flower Girl Episode 6 (325 Views)

The Flower Girl Episode / The Flower Girl Episode 2 / The Flower Girl Episode 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Flower Girl Episode 6 by Defavouredkings(m): 1:58pm On Oct 24, 2019
Tochi needed a lonely place where she could execute her plans to manhandle Chidimma so that no one would be out to save her. And there and then, the opportunity called. She then moved faster and grabbed Chidimma to a halt.

“Chidimma or flower girl or whatever name they call you, do you still remember me?”

“I know you because two of us are in the same class five,” replied Cliidimma, fidgeting.

Giving her a dirty slap, she said, “Take a look at my face very well and recall where you first saw this face.”

“Please I can’t remeMber.”

“You must remember it by force.”

She hit her again and pushed her to the ground. Chidimma’s school bag fell-on the ground and Tochi made for the bag, empting the content to the ground. She picked up the necklace and put it inside her own bag.

She then said to her, “I am collecting this just to remind you how you collected what belonged to me years back. Chibueze is my uncle and was the rightful person to be his flower girl.

Why then shOUld you leaveyour home town and come to my town and even my own family to take what belonged to me? Are you the only beautiful girl on earth? Look at me, am I not beautiful?” asked Tochi displaying herself cat-walking around. Amarachi admired her with a mild smile on her face.

When Tochi was done with her pasmaga. she later continued. “Who told you that Ukoli has no beautiful girls that you should carry ozu onwe gi and come to Ukoli to do your magic?”

Chidimma had just understood the genesis of Tochi’s anger but she kept quite because she didn’t know what she would say that would annoy her more. Another dirty slap landed on Chidimma’s cheek again and she began to howl.

“I will disfigure this face of yours today and make it look too ugly that no one will ever ask you to be his flower girl.”

“Please forgive me. You know it was not my fault. I never knew Chibueze before. He was the one that came looking for me.

“Sharrap! Mechie onu gi! Then why did you agree to follow him? Akpiri ogologo!”

“I never knew he had earlier contracted you.”

“Now you have known it, though too late, you have to pay for it.”

Tochi used her long nails to give Chidimma marks on her face. And Chidmma shrieked in pain as blood began to drop from her face. As that was not enough, Tochi asked Amarachi to bring out the rope from her bag.

“I will use this rope to strangle you to death so that you die and be forgotten.”

“Please, don’t kill me. You can do me any other thing but never you touch my life. Please I beg of you! Please! I beg you in the name of God…”

Ugomma had since the inception ran home and was lucky to have met her father, Akpunnku at home. She told her father that two girls were tormenting Chidimma and that she managed to escape to seek for her rescue.

“Where are they?” asked Akpunku who quickly bolted her food and rose on his feet.

“I left them at Ohia Ulasi, just around the ukwu oji tree.”

Akpunku hurried out of the house with a long machete in his hand as if he was going out to kill a long snake.

“Papa, should I follow you?”

“No! Stay back and take your lunch.”

When Akpunku got to the scene, he was surprised. Chidimma had been tied and she was lying helplessly on the ground yelling for help. On sighting the man with machete, Tochi and her friend took to their heels, leaving Chidmma behind. Akpunku gave them a little chase.

When he got to the portion where Chidimma was lying, he looked at her with pity Akpunku untied Chidimma and took her to her parents’ house.

SEE FULL STORY: https://defavouredkings.com.ng/the-flower-girl-episode-6/

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Deja Vu / Adindu (part 1) / Screaming Voices (part 1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.