Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

I Am The Problem Of Nigeria Not SARS, Others - Naira Marley - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am The Problem Of Nigeria Not SARS, Others - Naira Marley (367 Views)

Naira Marley: "I Am The Problem Of Nigeria, Not SARS, Not Police, Not FG" / Femi Fani-Kayode: "The Problem Of Nigeria Is Not The North But The South" / Tiwa Savage Is Not Sexy - Naira Marley (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am The Problem Of Nigeria Not SARS, Others - Naira Marley by ipreach: 3:05pm On Oct 24, 2019
Embattled Nigerian Musician, Azeez Fashola, a. k. a Naira Marley who is facing 11 counts bordering on conspiracy, possession of counterfeit Credit Cards, and Fraud at the Federal High Court in Lagos have taken to the Social Media to say that he is the problem that Nigeria is facing at the moment not the Special Anti-Robbery Squad (SARS), not police and not the government.

In the tweet he made after his trial case was adjourned till December, 11th, the musician tweeted;
"Naira Marley is d problem of Nigeria not sars, not police and not the government."
https://twitter.com/officialnairam1/status/1187351950360301568?s=20

READ: https://www.believespot.com/2019/10/i-am-problem-of-nigeria-not-sars-others-Naira-Marley.html

Re: I Am The Problem Of Nigeria Not SARS, Others - Naira Marley by neonly: 3:59pm On Oct 24, 2019
Dem go soon blow you for mouth now

(1) (Reply)

Olakunle Churchill And Alexreports Honoured At UNIABUJA. / Oritsefemi Addresses Claims He Abandoned His Late Former Band Mate, Chi Jungulis / Twitter Boss, Jack Dorsey Arrives Nigeria, Speaks Yoruba (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.