Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,483 members, 7,816,143 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

Fat Joe On ‘how Eminem Sent His Demo Six Times But He Never Listened To It’ - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Fat Joe On ‘how Eminem Sent His Demo Six Times But He Never Listened To It’ (421 Views)

Fat Joe Ft. DJ Khaled & Amorphous – Sunshine Mp3 Download / UFO Fev Ft. Fat Joe & Kent Jones – Download Wraith / MUSIC: Fat Joe – Pick It Up Ft. Dre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fat Joe On ‘how Eminem Sent His Demo Six Times But He Never Listened To It’ by shegbo: 3:07pm On Oct 24, 2019

Rap O.G Fat Joe, in a Recently, 99 Jamz 99.1 FM interview said he recounts the tale of him not giving young Eminem a chance early in his career.
Fat Joe is well known in hip-hop circles for discovering Big Pun, his Terror Squad imprint could’ve been bigger had Joe not slept on Eminem — six times.
In the Interview Fat Joe Said:
“Eminem out here in Miami, he gave me his demo like six different times,” Joe said about Eminem. “Everywhere I went was this little white boy and he kept giving me his demo. He was like, ‘Yo, listen to my music, I’m telling you, I’m nice, I’m nice, I’m nice.’ […] I didn’t do it and now he’s the biggest guy in the universe.”

Although according to him he did played a hand in the early development of the careers of Rick Ross and DJ Khaled, he did discover the aforementioned Big Pun, in addition to Pitbull and Remy Ma.
When Uproxx made a post on twitter about the above article, Fat Joe reply took many by suprise with some fans amazed with how he admitted his mistake while others took turns to mock him.

read more:
https://shegbo.com/fat-joe-on-eminem-sending-demo-six-time/
Re: Fat Joe On ‘how Eminem Sent His Demo Six Times But He Never Listened To It’ by DozieInc(m): 3:16pm On Oct 24, 2019
Never give up on you. Many may not see your potential but keep pushing.
Re: Fat Joe On ‘how Eminem Sent His Demo Six Times But He Never Listened To It’ by sweetonugbu: 3:26pm On Oct 24, 2019
Na so the world be

Re: Fat Joe On ‘how Eminem Sent His Demo Six Times But He Never Listened To It’ by Bruno3000(m): 4:09pm On Oct 24, 2019
Why is Magoo mentioning God up and down? Is Eminem a gospel artist?
People of God we have to realise that these hip pop and r n b artists do not in any way represent God. So no need putting God's name in their matter.
Re: Fat Joe On ‘how Eminem Sent His Demo Six Times But He Never Listened To It’ by chinos98(m): 5:50pm On Oct 26, 2019
wow this is inspiring, just like me, right now I need a sponsor To make my music dreams come true, I do believe in God and myself, but I'm also praying for a divine helper to locate me. I don't even have money to enter the studio to record my music but I believe by the end of this year I will have my music recorded. such is life.

(1) (Reply)

Junior Boy - Money Ft Naira Marley / Jcee - Run Things / Tekno Ft. Masterkraft – Beh Beh (MP3 Download)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.