Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,194 members, 7,829,271 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Bayelsa Guber: Commissioner Makes U-turn, Returns To PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bayelsa Guber: Commissioner Makes U-turn, Returns To PDP (800 Views)

Linda Somiari Stewart: Rivers Lawmaker Makes U-Turn, Returns To PDP / Bayelsa Guber: Ex-president Jonathan Endorses Bayelsa Central For Ticket / APC Makes U-Turn, Disowns Its Own Campaign Logo Tweeted By Buhari Himself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bayelsa Guber: Commissioner Makes U-turn, Returns To PDP by Nobody: 3:17pm On Oct 24, 2019
Bayelsa Guber: Commissioner makes U-turn, returns to PDP

Bayelsa State Commissioner for Mineral Resources, Hon Markson Fefegha who resigned his appointment on October 18, 2019, has rescinded the decision.

Fefegha, in a letter announcing his return to the Peoples Democratic Party-led administration in the state said the decision to resign was due to a breakdown in communication and urged his teeming supporters to join in the concerted efforts to support the PDP to victory in the forthcoming election.
The letter reads: “It is with a deep sense of responsibility that I address my colleagues, political associates, and supporters through this medium.

“You will recall that I resigned my appointment as Hon Commissioner for Mineral Resources on the 18th of October, 2019 because of what I perceived as“political uncertainty” and other considerations.
“This was due largely to the communication gap between me and His Excellency Hon. Henry Seriake Dickson Governor of Bayelsa State at the time. Having met and discussed with him, I have reconsidered my decision to remain in the party and the government.
“Over the years, we have shared bonds of friendship and the mystic cord of brotherhood, which cannot be sacrificed on the altar of political exigencies.

“I shall continue to lavish adulation to his developmental efforts and quality of leadership to Bayelsa State and the Ijaw nation
“I urge all my supporters to remain steadfast and continue to support the People’s Democratic Party.
“Let us join hands together to build a prosperous Bayelsa State. I thank you for your understanding.”

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/10/bayelsa-guber-commissioner-makes-u-turn-returns-to-pdp/
Re: Bayelsa Guber: Commissioner Makes U-turn, Returns To PDP by yinkajewole: 3:27pm On Oct 24, 2019
this is a serious matter
Re: Bayelsa Guber: Commissioner Makes U-turn, Returns To PDP by seniormallam(m): 3:29pm On Oct 24, 2019
this one is just looking for the winning team and perch with them, if he receive signal that the APC guy will likely win, Alaaye go japa again.

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Guber: Commissioner Makes U-turn, Returns To PDP by Nobody: 4:18pm On Oct 24, 2019
I have said it here that November election in kogi is settled.
Bayelsa pdp kogi APC Dino will retain his seat.
He would have lost that seat, if the election was held separately.
Both been together with governorship,he will retain his seat.

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Guber: Commissioner Makes U-turn, Returns To PDP by AroleOduduwa2: 4:19pm On Oct 24, 2019
Espionage agent
Re: Bayelsa Guber: Commissioner Makes U-turn, Returns To PDP by contigiency(m): 4:37pm On Oct 24, 2019
Fake news alert. Can we please see his letter just as we saw his resignation letter? Because what I am seeing here looks more like what someone typed in his bedroom just for the politics.
Re: Bayelsa Guber: Commissioner Makes U-turn, Returns To PDP by contigiency(m): 4:41pm On Oct 24, 2019
Fake news alert. Can we please see his return letter just as we saw his resignation letter? Because what I am seeing here looks more like what someone typed in his bedroom just for the politics.
Re: Bayelsa Guber: Commissioner Makes U-turn, Returns To PDP by IamPatriotic(m): 4:42pm On Oct 24, 2019
Will he also go back to his former office as a Commissioner or back to square 1 as a political party hustler? grin grin grin. it's either he didn't calculate well or he's back in the PDP to scatter them from "within", whichever way, he's a looser! cool cool cool
Re: Bayelsa Guber: Commissioner Makes U-turn, Returns To PDP by Nobody: 5:29pm On Oct 24, 2019
The game is taking shape.

APC cannot win Bayelsa.

That would be sacrilegious.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Nigeria Of Our Dreams: What Are Your Dreams For Nigeria. / Atiku Would Have Performed Better Than Buhari - Obasanjo / See What Lord Lugard Said About Hausa, Igbo, Yoruba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.