Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,953 members, 7,821,346 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

Kannywood Actor, Adam Zango Sponsors 101 Students With N46.75m (photos) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Kannywood Actor, Adam Zango Sponsors 101 Students With N46.75m (photos) (504 Views)

Nollywood Actor 'AGUBA' Is Homeless (Photos) / Nurudeen Abubakar Adam, Nurse Representing Nigeria At Pre-world Health Assembly / No Admission For Students With Tattoos At Akwa Ibom University - V.C (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kannywood Actor, Adam Zango Sponsors 101 Students With N46.75m (photos) by ahmedkoded95(m): 4:33pm On Oct 24, 2019
Popular Hausa film actor, Adam A. Zango has sponsored 101 students to study at Professor Ango Abdullahi International School, Zaria. The Chief Executive Officer of Prince Zango Production Nigeria Limited paid N46.75m  for three years scholarship, according to available information.

Zango posted on his verified Instagram handle, “I think it’s excellent to have the opportunity to help others and to support those who are worse off. Helping others especially kids fulfills my heart and it’s something I enjoy doing. How do you contribute or add value to others? Every day we do our best to achieve great things. As from now on together with my team, we won’t hide our good deeds any longer, we’ll work to improve the lives of women & underprivileged children, adolescents and families across the Nigeria.”

The School Principal, Malam Hamza Jibril confirmed the development. “Its true Adam Zango has sponsored 101 students in our school. Most of the students are orphans and less privilege,” he said.

Read more: https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/adam-zango-sponsors-101-students-with-n46-75m.html

Cc lalasticlala Mynd44 seun

Re: Kannywood Actor, Adam Zango Sponsors 101 Students With N46.75m (photos) by uchman80(m): 5:16pm On Oct 24, 2019
God bless you. That is really selfless
Re: Kannywood Actor, Adam Zango Sponsors 101 Students With N46.75m (photos) by Ahmed0336(m): 5:16pm On Oct 24, 2019
May God reward you abundantly Adam.

Highly commendable..
Re: Kannywood Actor, Adam Zango Sponsors 101 Students With N46.75m (photos) by Nobody: 6:40pm On Oct 24, 2019
Wow! E try
Re: Kannywood Actor, Adam Zango Sponsors 101 Students With N46.75m (photos) by iaamxavier(m): 7:16pm On Oct 24, 2019
This is a silent message to ndi yahoo yahoo only few will understand

(1) (Reply)

TUTORIALS: Are They Conducted In Your Courses In Your University? / The Best Free Online Education Websites For All Adults (the Top 25) / Earn At Least 40,000 Monthly As A Campus Ambassador

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.