Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,149 members, 7,821,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Lighting Kills 8 Cows In Ikare-Akoko, Ondo State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lighting Kills 8 Cows In Ikare-Akoko, Ondo State (31362 Views)

Military Captures Bandits Commander, Kills 8 Others In Niger State / ISWAP Kills 8 Boko Haram Members, Seizes Large Quantities Of Ammunition / IED Explodes, Kills 8 Repentant Boko Haram Members At Scavengers Site In Bama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lighting Kills 8 Cows In Ikare-Akoko, Ondo State by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 5:59am On Oct 25, 2019
Wat has local man said about?
Re: Lighting Kills 8 Cows In Ikare-Akoko, Ondo State by obafran(m): 5:59am On Oct 25, 2019
shocked shocked
Re: Lighting Kills 8 Cows In Ikare-Akoko, Ondo State by Nobody: 6:00am On Oct 25, 2019
E don set
Re: Lighting Kills 8 Cows In Ikare-Akoko, Ondo State by Decolonel(m): 6:00am On Oct 25, 2019
This lightening missed its destination. It would have proceeded to ASO ROCK to do the needful for us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lighting Kills 8 Cows In Ikare-Akoko, Ondo State by Nobody: 6:01am On Oct 25, 2019
iluvdonjazzy:
Great
and they have to use their foolishness to kobalize my akoko South West? Foolish Fulani's
Re: Lighting Kills 8 Cows In Ikare-Akoko, Ondo State by anonimi: 6:02am On Oct 25, 2019
Khd95:
Were the two fulani boys who sold the contaminated cows to the butchers also arrested

They won't be arrested and the liver-less Yorubas won't do nothing legally about it.
Opari.
Did you not get the memoo from the Villa that this country is the property of Foolanis

[img]https://1.bp..com/-_spEZ7TwEzU/XRF8uDxWQJI/AAAAAAADR7I/gPwLfreuV1AGnnOpWLdknSIxhfvR5szUgCLcBGAs/s400/Fulani-Herdsmen-and-Militia-1.jpg[/img]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10067868_ebdsqdjxoaiz1k9_jpege520702236a9628eed5d5ec17b762e19

2 Likes

Re: Lighting Kills 8 Cows In Ikare-Akoko, Ondo State by anonimi: 6:04am On Oct 25, 2019
Decolonel:
This lightening missed its destination. It would have proceeded to ASO ROCK to do the needful for us

Because we have made ourselves impotent onlookers in our own affairs

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3929046_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

1 Like

Re: Lighting Kills 8 Cows In Ikare-Akoko, Ondo State by mrwonlasewonie: 6:05am On Oct 25, 2019
simplelex:
Police arrested the fulani boys for what exactly?
for trying to sell dead cows for their parochial gains thereby causing the spread of diseases

2 Likes

Re: Lighting Kills 8 Cows In Ikare-Akoko, Ondo State by koolgee(m): 6:05am On Oct 25, 2019
This one serious oooo
Re: Lighting Kills 8 Cows In Ikare-Akoko, Ondo State by alaira(m): 6:06am On Oct 25, 2019
simplelex:
For selling conterminated meat sir.

3 Likes

Re: Lighting Kills 8 Cows In Ikare-Akoko, Ondo State by drisalsha: 6:08am On Oct 25, 2019
And here we go again. This Ondo state is Anti Cow town
Re: Lighting Kills 8 Cows In Ikare-Akoko, Ondo State by SmallmebigGod: 6:08am On Oct 25, 2019
State epidemiologist need to find out what exactly is killing cows in ondo state. Don't wait until the disease spread to human while you assume it is thunder that killed them
Re: Lighting Kills 8 Cows In Ikare-Akoko, Ondo State by Ramanto(m): 6:08am On Oct 25, 2019
Same killer thunder should be sent to kidnappers, corrupt politicians, Boko Haram members, killer herdsmen and their likes. This will drastically reduce security cost in the country.

BTW, is it scientifically proven that the victim cows are contaminated?
Re: Lighting Kills 8 Cows In Ikare-Akoko, Ondo State by livebyday(m): 6:10am On Oct 25, 2019
TerraBella:
I hope the lightning is okay

smiley

Such wit , now that's some high level wittery if I must say . You must be gifted with extraordinary humor

I must be your friend

Gave me your number now because I say so!!!

2 Likes

Re: Lighting Kills 8 Cows In Ikare-Akoko, Ondo State by chinavs9ja(m): 6:14am On Oct 25, 2019
anonimi:

Why don't you find out the science behind the phenomenon

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4160988_image_jpeg_jpeg6f95b5e7a24ad4fc0808d6698fd37362
See your mouth see science...Thunder fire cows you are talking about science... undecided

9 Likes

Re: Lighting Kills 8 Cows In Ikare-Akoko, Ondo State by seeker121(m): 6:15am On Oct 25, 2019
Ondo slogan need to be renamed from SUNSHINE state to state of THUNDER LIGHTENING.I guess Sango originate from that side,local man have seen alot.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lighting Kills 8 Cows In Ikare-Akoko, Ondo State by igboamaka007: 6:16am On Oct 25, 2019
aremuforlife:
You dont play arround with the deities in yoruba land, you need to respect your host
the deities must love cows so much. Them no they strike human being or are they afraid of the unknown? cheesy
aremuforlife:
You dont play arround with the deities in yoruba land, you need to respect your host
the deities must love cows so much. Them no they strike human being or are they afraid of the unknown?
Re: Lighting Kills 8 Cows In Ikare-Akoko, Ondo State by anonimi: 6:18am On Oct 25, 2019
chinavs9ja:
See your mouth see science...Thunder fire cows you are talking about science... undecided

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4110070_images64_jpeg4a52841c710b71a7701099ad1c35f02e

2 Likes

Re: Lighting Kills 8 Cows In Ikare-Akoko, Ondo State by Realfrankie(m): 6:29am On Oct 25, 2019
E the play
E the show
No b audio
No joke with Ondo state
Re: Lighting Kills 8 Cows In Ikare-Akoko, Ondo State by Ykc2(m): 6:30am On Oct 25, 2019
aremuforlife:
deities was there and oyibo ,Arab ,plus fulani people were taking you people as slave back in the days,or is not fulani people that named you people Yoruba to yoruba? ,deities ko dynamo ni angry
Re: Lighting Kills 8 Cows In Ikare-Akoko, Ondo State by Deejaygold(m): 6:30am On Oct 25, 2019
simplelex:

For selling contaminated meat at cheapest rates to the butchers. Read before asking questions
Re: Lighting Kills 8 Cows In Ikare-Akoko, Ondo State by nwamabo247(m): 6:36am On Oct 25, 2019
Okay_ please forgive me if i can help myself i wont be begging for help.PLEASE nairalanders my name is celestine nwankwo 28YRS OLD from ugwueme awgu L.G.A. enugu stat For almost 12yrs now i have been down with with tetraplegic spinal cord injure.no source of income because my fingers are partialy afected i have been living on family support especially my ageing mother who has been nursing me at home for all this while. but right now things are very very difficut for me and my mother who is also diabetic expecially feeding and litle medications,buying of catheters and health care needs.please i need your help in any way posible no matter how small it will make a diffrence and i am also looking for a goverment or N G O rehabilitation center for the disables that can acept my kind condition. thanks and GOD BLESS. more details.see my signature below
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmvvbL5hNzo

1 Like

Re: Lighting Kills 8 Cows In Ikare-Akoko, Ondo State by simpleseyi: 6:38am On Oct 25, 2019
HallaDaTruth:
Can someone please send the lightning to the man in assholerock called Bubu

Several useless people who wished Buhari death have died themselves and have been buried. Whom God hath blessed, no idiot can curse.
Re: Lighting Kills 8 Cows In Ikare-Akoko, Ondo State by mamaafrik(m): 6:38am On Oct 25, 2019
simplelex:
for selling thunder stricken cow meat to the butche.....,why am i Even telling you self,eye they pain you to read and comprehend effectively.

3 Likes

Re: Lighting Kills 8 Cows In Ikare-Akoko, Ondo State by mercyvivv(f): 6:39am On Oct 25, 2019
Just a coincidence I suppose. Kudos to the police for doing the needful though.
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and other resource. Check my signature for details
Re: Lighting Kills 8 Cows In Ikare-Akoko, Ondo State by simpleseyi: 6:42am On Oct 25, 2019
Decolonel:

We the Yorubas control Thunderstorms. We are solidly, liquidly, gaseously and spirituality Begin Buhari and our Starboy Osinbajo. If we are spending Thunderstorms from Sango our small god of Thunder to anywhere, it is going to be to Biafran Republic of Drugs and Crime.

1 Like

Re: Lighting Kills 8 Cows In Ikare-Akoko, Ondo State by mamaafrik(m): 6:43am On Oct 25, 2019
Ramanto:
Same killer thunder should be sent to kidnappers, corrupt politicians, Boko Haram members, killer herdsmen and their likes. This will drastically reduce security cost in the country.

BTW, is it scientifically proven that the victim cows are contaminated?
scientifically,Helloooo,modeenization wan kee you,does that look natural to you,Many still think this in Coincidence,police wey they arrest police you think say them be fool.
can you eat a sacrifice.......,eating it is more than eating the sacrifice.
it is called a TABOO
Booba je ojeewo nuun(if you eat it,you eat poison).

2 Likes

Re: Lighting Kills 8 Cows In Ikare-Akoko, Ondo State by Zchi1052(m): 6:44am On Oct 25, 2019
Abeg if anyone or anything is behind this thunder magic .we need am in East ,I repeat we am in East right now!!! Enugu and Ebonyi to be precise

2 Likes

Re: Lighting Kills 8 Cows In Ikare-Akoko, Ondo State by Zchi1052(m): 6:46am On Oct 25, 2019
simpleseyi:

We the Yorubas control Thunderstorms. We are solidly, liquidly, gaseously and spirituality Begin Buhari and our Starboy Osinbajo. If we are spending Thunderstorms from Sango our small god of Thunder to anywhere, it is going to be to Biafran Republic of Drugs and Crime.

No let me call you a fool.inshot you are a full time fool
Re: Lighting Kills 8 Cows In Ikare-Akoko, Ondo State by CalabarPikin: 6:47am On Oct 25, 2019
The gods are angry
Re: Lighting Kills 8 Cows In Ikare-Akoko, Ondo State by chinavs9ja(m): 6:50am On Oct 25, 2019
anonimi:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4110070_images64_jpeg4a52841c710b71a7701099ad1c35f02e

Where are thunder boys? Make una com test am now...So that he/she may believe
Re: Lighting Kills 8 Cows In Ikare-Akoko, Ondo State by mamaafrik(m): 6:52am On Oct 25, 2019
i thought they warned this foolish people not to climb that mountain,afojudi has killed their cows.
if Burutai is a smart man, why buy million of Dollars Choppers and Alpha Jets when African Tesla current lightning can be deployed against The Bokoharams.
He talked of spiritual warfare,this is it.....,let sango Olukoso wipe them out of the sambisa.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Original Footage They Extracted Tambuwal's Voice For Fake Rigging Recording / FG Inaugurates SEC Board [full List Of Members] / Dauda Lawal Testifies Against Magu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.