Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

70-year-old Man Commits Suicide In Okigwe, Imo (Graphic Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 70-year-old Man Commits Suicide In Okigwe, Imo (Graphic Photos) (34477 Views)

Dancer Solo Jackson Shot Dead By Bandits Along Okigwe Road In Imo (Graphic) / Man Chops Off 3 Persons' Heads In Imo (Graphic Pictures) / Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 70-year-old Man Commits Suicide In Okigwe, Imo (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:50pm On Oct 24, 2019
Good health that people are looking for is what this man just wasted.
Re: 70-year-old Man Commits Suicide In Okigwe, Imo (Graphic Photos) by realstars: 11:57pm On Oct 24, 2019
At his age.Even though he jumps from the window, he must climb on something to get there.
Something is fishy.

2 Likes

Re: 70-year-old Man Commits Suicide In Okigwe, Imo (Graphic Photos) by JeffSiberstein: 12:24am On Oct 25, 2019
rentAcock:
I'm not a forensics detective but I find it hard to believe this man committed suicide. There's no chair underneath his legs. Unless he entered the uncompleted building, tied his neck to the column then squat on the window and then jump out.

It just looks very suspicious. Also why would he wear slippers to protect his legs when he's about to kill himself?

True talk the thing looks like murder to me. The family should rule out suicide and investigate the matter with the authorities.

1 Like

Re: 70-year-old Man Commits Suicide In Okigwe, Imo (Graphic Photos) by berrystunn(m): 12:38am On Oct 25, 2019
rentAcock:
I'm not a forensics detective but I find it hard to believe this man committed suicide. There's no chair underneath his legs. Unless he entered the uncompleted building, tied his neck to the column then squat on the window and then jump out.

It just looks very suspicious. Also why would he wear slippers to protect his legs when he's about to kill himself?

I thought so too, even if he wear the slippers and jump from the window, the slippers shouldn't be in that position..

I'm 100% sure he can't climb with that slippers.

Something is fishy from the look of things

2 Likes

Re: 70-year-old Man Commits Suicide In Okigwe, Imo (Graphic Photos) by berrystunn(m): 12:43am On Oct 25, 2019
Maybe because of land issues
Somebody killed the poor old man and hang him

From the look of things,There is something fishy with this picture
The position of that slippers.

If you know, you know

1 Like

Re: 70-year-old Man Commits Suicide In Okigwe, Imo (Graphic Photos) by Rolex66: 12:46am On Oct 25, 2019
Bubu's draconian government is driving many to their Graves.

He is evil personified. There's no Satan in hell. Hell is empty. The gangly devil is here.
Re: 70-year-old Man Commits Suicide In Okigwe, Imo (Graphic Photos) by rentAcock(m): 12:51am On Oct 25, 2019
berrystunn:

I thought so too, even if he wear the slippers and jump from the window, the slippers shouldn't be in that position..

I'm 100% sure he can't climb with that slippers.

Something is fishy from the look of things

Exactly, that's another good point. It looks staged but it's scary because they may not investigate it.
Re: 70-year-old Man Commits Suicide In Okigwe, Imo (Graphic Photos) by Okonkwonnamdi: 12:59am On Oct 25, 2019
Y wont , even at dis ago , his kids are still jobless , cos of bad past an present Government, an still solely depending on him to provide,d old man needed a rest
Rip
Re: 70-year-old Man Commits Suicide In Okigwe, Imo (Graphic Photos) by TEYA: 1:09am On Oct 25, 2019
rentAcock:

That's smart of you. Not many people will think along that line. Also, death by hanging is painful, a person dying by that means will struggle to grab anything close by just to survive. That baba cannot choke to death when there is a window opening right behind him he can easily sit on.

1 Like

Re: 70-year-old Man Commits Suicide In Okigwe, Imo (Graphic Photos) by amagugm: 2:23am On Oct 25, 2019
[quote author=rentAcock post=83435241]

Unless he entered the uncompleted building, tied his neck to the column then squat on the window and then jump out.

You answered your question here correctly so other things you said don't count
Re: 70-year-old Man Commits Suicide In Okigwe, Imo (Graphic Photos) by Pasima(m): 3:28am On Oct 25, 2019
Useless man
Re: 70-year-old Man Commits Suicide In Okigwe, Imo (Graphic Photos) by 2innocent(m): 4:39am On Oct 25, 2019
rentAcock:

Very suspicious, if he truly killed himself then his slippers is supposed to be inside the building from where he would had climbed the window. He definitely did not climb the window from outside because it will be too high for him, n even if he did, his slippers should be facing the wall

1 Like

Re: 70-year-old Man Commits Suicide In Okigwe, Imo (Graphic Photos) by drisalsha: 5:36am On Oct 25, 2019
As old as you are, you can't just wait a little while for your maker to call you home.
Re: 70-year-old Man Commits Suicide In Okigwe, Imo (Graphic Photos) by okoroemeka(m): 6:17am On Oct 25, 2019
this is but to show the level of frustration and despondency in Nigeria, when a 70yrs old man decides to commit sucide and escape from this living hell called Nigeria
Re: 70-year-old Man Commits Suicide In Okigwe, Imo (Graphic Photos) by gnykelly(m): 7:12am On Oct 25, 2019
rentAcock:

It is very suspicious... The possible way is that he tied the rope to the concrete using the window then put the rope around his neck... But the position of his slippers looked doctored... His son should be investigated probably for Land issues.

1 Like

Re: 70-year-old Man Commits Suicide In Okigwe, Imo (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:35am On Oct 25, 2019
rentAcock:

Great analysis however I think you are ruling out the fact that the crime scene may have been tampered with by his relatives and neighbors.
Secondly he may be in the habit of going about anywhere with his slippers on.
Re: 70-year-old Man Commits Suicide In Okigwe, Imo (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:39am On Oct 25, 2019
gnykelly:

It is very suspicious... The possible way is that he tied the rope to the concrete using the window then put the rope around his neck... But the position of his slippers looked doctored... His son should be investigated probably for Land issues.
He prolly used a stool to aid him. His family might have removed it before taking this picture
Re: 70-year-old Man Commits Suicide In Okigwe, Imo (Graphic Photos) by slystyle203(m): 7:56am On Oct 25, 2019
Not sure this is suicide case
Re: 70-year-old Man Commits Suicide In Okigwe, Imo (Graphic Photos) by Psoul(m): 8:30am On Oct 25, 2019
With my detective eyes and analytical prowess, I can tell you that the man did not commit this suicide. He was killed by someone and made to look like suicide.

Check out the position of that man's slippers. Do u want to tell me that man climbed to that height through that point his slippers are lying?
I don't want to beliv this. If this wan want to go to the that window, he must have climb through the inside of the uncompleted building which will have a comfortable height to climb that height.

If he had climb through inside, he will remove his slippers inside the uncompleted house.

I still want to beliv that this man was killed by someone. The Police should dig deep to find out what actually happened to this man.
Re: 70-year-old Man Commits Suicide In Okigwe, Imo (Graphic Photos) by Ebifa85(m): 8:40am On Oct 25, 2019
Life tire the man
Re: 70-year-old Man Commits Suicide In Okigwe, Imo (Graphic Photos) by Dechymmytv(f): 9:07am On Oct 25, 2019
rentAcock:

if scratches are found on his heels, then he might have fallen from the window plain.
Re: 70-year-old Man Commits Suicide In Okigwe, Imo (Graphic Photos) by smitaro(m): 10:45am On Oct 25, 2019
it's a pity, God hav mercy..
R I P.
Re: 70-year-old Man Commits Suicide In Okigwe, Imo (Graphic Photos) by madskills(m): 11:18am On Oct 25, 2019
zoba88:
As shared by Chima .....

'A Man Of 70's Committed Suicide This Morning In His Compound At Uba Street Okigwe. According To The Story,It Was Said That He Had His Break Fast With His Family Some Away Before Committing The Sacrilegious Death,Further More;His Wife Was Has Left To Market..Therefore There Were No Body To Stop Him From The Strange Act..What A World'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/10/70-year-old-man-commits-suicide-in.html?m=1
after him don wait to hammer all him life and it didn't come.. rip man
Re: 70-year-old Man Commits Suicide In Okigwe, Imo (Graphic Photos) by revcompaty(m): 12:45pm On Oct 25, 2019
rentAcock:

Kinda agree with this few points stated above ,moreso the positioning of those slippers are just too organised for a man who definitely will struggle before his last breath.

Just my opinion though
Re: 70-year-old Man Commits Suicide In Okigwe, Imo (Graphic Photos) by Suspectzero(m): 10:19pm On Oct 25, 2019
All these mumus in this thread that are too "clever" for their own good.
The man committed suicide (Left this world on his own terms)
He climbed that window from inside the uncompleted building and jumped off it.
His weight plus gravity would ensure his neck snapped instantly (so no struggling possible)
Since when did murderers start bothering to cover up their crimes to make it look like suicide in Nigeria?
That is not the M.O of a second rate murderer you'd find in Nigeria.
They'd sooner slashed you, dump your body and make their escape real quick.
Why would anyone waste time, risk being found, repositioning this man's body in broad daylight?
We all know Nigeria is a depressing country to exist in, so why is it so hard to fathom that in a country of 190 million, a few would idealize suicide as an escape route out of their misery?
Re: 70-year-old Man Commits Suicide In Okigwe, Imo (Graphic Photos) by berrystunn(m): 12:10am On Oct 27, 2019
rentAcock:

Exactly, that's another good point. It looks staged but it's scary because they may not investigate it.

No investigation, even the family members will say , live it for God
Re: 70-year-old Man Commits Suicide In Okigwe, Imo (Graphic Photos) by seankafor(m): 9:45am On Oct 27, 2019
Slimdada:
NO REAL GEES IN AFRICA!!

As a real Gee I
Find it difficult to believe the pops in his old age could have the strength to commit a suicide of this kind
This actually looks like a homicide and the culprits made it look like a suicide act

Which kind life we dey,wey man is so unkind to mankind??
check ya mail dada
Re: 70-year-old Man Commits Suicide In Okigwe, Imo (Graphic Photos) by Slimdada(m): 11:10pm On Oct 27, 2019
seankafor:
check ya mail dada

Sorry bro,for late reply and
My Late reply wasn't intensional
Check ya mail pls
Re: 70-year-old Man Commits Suicide In Okigwe, Imo (Graphic Photos) by genii96(m): 11:29pm On Oct 27, 2019
This 'suicide' looks very suspicious

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo Of A Guy Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Southern Kaduna / SON Arrests Two Chinese Men In Lagos Over N5bn Fake Tyres (Photos) / Two Ladies Stole N1M Worth Of Goods At A Shop In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.