|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,774,915 members, 6,609,816 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 November 2021 at 10:02 AM
|Coffee Barista At Ikoyi by PCRecruit: 9:47pm On Oct 24, 2019|
Our client, a lounge in Ikoyi requires the services of a competent and experienced individual for employment as a Coffee Barista
• Welcomes customers by determining their coffee interests and needs.
• Educates customers by presenting and explaining the coffee drink menu; answering questions.
• Take customer orders accurately
• Operate coffee making equipment
• Prepare or serve hot or cold beverages, such as coffee, espresso drinks, blended coffees, or teas.
• Order, receive, or stock supplies or retail products.
• Maintains safe and healthy work environment by following organization standards and sanitation regulations.
• Collect and process payments from the customer including cash, credit and debit cards.
Qualification and Experience:
• Secondary School Certificate or equivalent.
• 2 years experience in a hospitality setting is preferred.
• Must be computer literate
• Must be male between the age of 22-33
• Must maintain a professional appearance and a cordial attitude towards all guests and staff members.
• Able to handle the stress of high customer demand in a hospitality environment.
• Must be people oriented and able to work independently or with others as needed.
• Must be able to easily and frequently change from one activity to another
• Must be willing to work weekends in shift
SALARY: Attractive but negotiable
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
Interested applicants should send their CVs to: email@example.com
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21