Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,077 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

Two Close Friends Of Mine Made Sum Of $18,000 In Two Months - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Two Close Friends Of Mine Made Sum Of $18,000 In Two Months (942 Views)

How He Was Duped Of N50,000 In UBA In Lagos (photo) / Learn How To Turn A One-time Of ($18) Payment To Over ($500,000) / Fraudsters Dupe Politician's Wife Of $18,000 In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Two Close Friends Of Mine Made Sum Of $18,000 In Two Months by edwinbald(m): 6:18pm On May 21, 2007
Hi

A friend introduced me to an online program in late March.

I signed up for the program based on his proven integrity, I later came to understanding how the program works.

Eight weeks down the line, I have seen him collect $6000 twice, he will soon collect his third $6,000 in a matter a days from now.

Another friend that I signed up under called me up this morning to inform me that she has been asked to collect her $6000.

I am next on the ladder, in a matter of days I am going to be collecting mine too.I wish to let other share in this opportunity, so I making a shout out to you all.

I am available to let as many as possible into how Club Freedom and Revolving Travels work, and how you can be a part of this great opportunity.

My email is edwinbald@gmail dot com or visit www clubfreedom.biz / rt17720 to sign up
Cheers,

EB

(1) (Reply)

Caution About Opening Paypal Account! / Fund Your Graphcard Account From Uba Now / A Student Should Learn How To Make Money To Support Himself Finacially

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.