Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,811 members, 7,817,354 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Harry Maguire Forgets He Was The Captain For Man Utd - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Harry Maguire Forgets He Was The Captain For Man Utd (40478 Views)

Fiorentina Captain Davide Astori Has Died In His Sleep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Harry Maguire Forgets He Was The Captain For Man Utd by sammyj: 8:46am On Oct 25, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Harry Maguire Forgets He Was The Captain For Man Utd by Sanchez01: 8:46am On Oct 25, 2019
It's a huge responsibility, how could he forget?

Wetin McGuire no go see for relegation battle? undecided
Re: Harry Maguire Forgets He Was The Captain For Man Utd by nonjebose(m): 8:46am On Oct 25, 2019
The same captain band and responsibilities that some practice in secret, only to quarrel when not given the "coveted prize". I can imagine him initially wondering why the referee was calling him

1 Like

Re: Harry Maguire Forgets He Was The Captain For Man Utd by Conceptman: 8:47am On Oct 25, 2019
cheesy our association go loud infact na Audio booking
Cardozzo:

See my fellow space bookers
Re: Harry Maguire Forgets He Was The Captain For Man Utd by clems88(m): 8:49am On Oct 25, 2019
If it were van dyk now so many big mouths especially manure fan will start insulting him. angry
Re: Harry Maguire Forgets He Was The Captain For Man Utd by netflicks(m): 8:52am On Oct 25, 2019
Man U the only thing that can kill a manhood...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Harry Maguire Forgets He Was The Captain For Man Utd by Valentine097(m): 8:53am On Oct 25, 2019
chukwuibuipob:
sad sad sad lipsrsealed embarassed may God help/uplift us from dat 9th to 2nd sha
oga na 14th position we Dey oo,2 points above relegation team

2 Likes

Re: Harry Maguire Forgets He Was The Captain For Man Utd by IamCeazer(m): 8:58am On Oct 25, 2019
Maguire is a fluck!!
Re: Harry Maguire Forgets He Was The Captain For Man Utd by Bellotelli: 9:02am On Oct 25, 2019
Reminds me of our president grin grin grin
Re: Harry Maguire Forgets He Was The Captain For Man Utd by Nobody: 9:05am On Oct 25, 2019
dinocy:
Maybe he was attending to other things as a captain and besides the coin toss is suppose to be done at the center. Like he explained.

....do you watch football?

1 Like

Re: Harry Maguire Forgets He Was The Captain For Man Utd by Respect55(m): 9:14am On Oct 25, 2019
Why are the mods allowing these scam scumbags to ruin this platform.
Cc lalasticlala
Re: Harry Maguire Forgets He Was The Captain For Man Utd by topcin: 9:33am On Oct 25, 2019
Valentine097:
oga na 14th position we Dey oo,2 points above relegation team

Maybe for weekend nah relegation zone self they will find themself
Re: Harry Maguire Forgets He Was The Captain For Man Utd by Jerkules: 9:34am On Oct 25, 2019
OyiboPep:
When is Leicester vs Man United?
I won't be surprised is he scores an own goal.
Unfortunately he didn't
Re: Harry Maguire Forgets He Was The Captain For Man Utd by ayyoughurt(m): 9:37am On Oct 25, 2019
don't blame him his not used to it
Re: Harry Maguire Forgets He Was The Captain For Man Utd by Naijaarchive(m): 9:52am On Oct 25, 2019
grin
Re: Harry Maguire Forgets He Was The Captain For Man Utd by Itsmedozie: 9:52am On Oct 25, 2019
OyiboPep:

sad your still living in September

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Harry Maguire Forgets He Was The Captain For Man Utd by Bimpe29: 9:58am On Oct 25, 2019
What an oversight
Re: Harry Maguire Forgets He Was The Captain For Man Utd by Seunnzy(m): 10:00am On Oct 25, 2019
this season alone and he's already a captain
Re: Harry Maguire Forgets He Was The Captain For Man Utd by SolarHub(m): 10:08am On Oct 25, 2019
Ok

LET THE SUN PAY YOUR ELECTRICITY BILL.. GET OUR 1KVA COMPLETE SOLAR SYSTEM AT A PROMO PRICE TODAY... CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW
Re: Harry Maguire Forgets He Was The Captain For Man Utd by Johnkay225: 10:20am On Oct 25, 2019
Marineghost:
If not for pepe arsenal go suffer grin angry grin
So which club does he play for? Chelsea or Man U?
Re: Harry Maguire Forgets He Was The Captain For Man Utd by mrkings84(m): 10:24am On Oct 25, 2019
Make I check whether them Islam mods go allow me comment.... Cos every Friday topic u must be a Muslim or become one to be able to comment.....shmm!!!
Re: Harry Maguire Forgets He Was The Captain For Man Utd by Valentine097(m): 10:35am On Oct 25, 2019
topcin:

Maybe for weekend nah relegation zone self they will find themself
God forbid...,Norwich Dey ball sha and Dey Dey home
Re: Harry Maguire Forgets He Was The Captain For Man Utd by dinocy(m): 10:43am On Oct 25, 2019
Atouba:

....do you watch football?

Do you read at all

I said that is what he explained.
Re: Harry Maguire Forgets He Was The Captain For Man Utd by Erian: 10:45am On Oct 25, 2019
Hey Guys I always hate to see people get scammed in the name of fixed matches and also are forced to part with huge amounts of cash in return for the odds while we can get them for FREE here >>>>>>> http:///2Pj6s6o <<<<<<<<<< ENJOY and thank me later guys. Bros help each other

Make sure not to share the matches once you receive them GUYS!!!

This makes the games not be saturated

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Harry Maguire Forgets He Was The Captain For Man Utd by aksocute(m): 10:46am On Oct 25, 2019
English Premier League

20:00 Southampton vs Leceister
Prediction - Over 1.5goals
Odd - 1.30

View full tips

https://www.familypicked.com/2019/10/betting-tips_25.html?m=1
Re: Harry Maguire Forgets He Was The Captain For Man Utd by Amiteye(m): 12:15pm On Oct 25, 2019
undecided ;DAs confused as his team - i would say :PAs confused as his team - i would say
Re: Harry Maguire Forgets He Was The Captain For Man Utd by ddooskie(m): 12:38pm On Oct 25, 2019
OyiboPep:

He could even go to Leicester's dressing room like Van Persie did when he just joined United from Arsenal. grin

1 Like

Re: Harry Maguire Forgets He Was The Captain For Man Utd by pipiboy(m): 1:31pm On Oct 25, 2019
September 2019 was Manchester united vs Leicester city. Not Leicester city vs Manchester united. Hope you understand

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Marinho Brings Out The VAR Celebration / Victor Moses Eager To Start World Cup Campaign On A High / Chelsea Agrees To Sign Alvaro Morata

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.