Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,917 members, 7,817,690 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

I Never See The Right Person To Marry – Bobrisky Reveals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Never See The Right Person To Marry – Bobrisky Reveals (567 Views)

"I Have Not Seen The Right Person To Marry" - Bobrisky Said. / I Make N600,000 Every Week’ – Bobrisky Reveals Shocking Details Of His Lifestyle / "Why I Never Wanted Children" - Oprah Winfrey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Never See The Right Person To Marry – Bobrisky Reveals by DanielOwen2050(m): 3:30am On Oct 25, 2019
he popular Nigerian cross-dresser, Bobrisky has replied fans asking him about when he would be getting married.

In his recent Instagram post, the cross-dresser hinted to his fans that he is yet to get married because he hasn’t found the right person yet.

He went on to say that he is, however, enjoying the benefits of being single and a side chick to his benevolent benefactor.

In his post, he also dragged his best friend Tonto Dikeh as he asks her if they should go public on who ‘bae’ is.

Read Also: https://latesttip.com/toke-makinwa-shared-beautiful-photos-as-she-called-herself-the-queen-of-the-street/

Re: I Never See The Right Person To Marry – Bobrisky Reveals by Nobody: 4:27am On Oct 25, 2019
Id!ot

Re: I Never See The Right Person To Marry – Bobrisky Reveals by johnkay1(m): 4:57am On Oct 25, 2019
Denrele will be a perfect husband for her
Re: I Never See The Right Person To Marry – Bobrisky Reveals by Bruno3000(m): 7:56am On Oct 25, 2019
Just try attend this year's Shiloh

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Naira Marley, Tacha Spark Dating Rumors On Social Media / Qdot Gifts His Mother A House For Her Birthday (photo) / Prophet Chukwuemeka Deliverance With A Man Using Crutches Will Shock You. VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.