Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,526 members, 7,816,283 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

Bobrisky Shows Off Beans Cake And Custard He Made For His Boyfriend - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Shows Off Beans Cake And Custard He Made For His Boyfriend (7017 Views)

Rory Teasley Choked To Death By His Boyfriend Docquen Jovo Watkins (Photos) / Bobrisky Shows His 83-Year-Old Grandma On Mothers' Day (Photo) / Bobrisky Shows Off His Property At 26 "I Have Sex With Married Billionaire" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bobrisky Shows Off Beans Cake And Custard He Made For His Boyfriend by GistConnect: 5:43am On Oct 25, 2019
Nigerian male Bae and cross dresser, Bobrisky shows off beans cake and custard he is making for his boyfriend who is around because he want something light. He wrote;

Making beans cake and custard for my boyfriend.... he is around. He wanted something light
https://www.instagram.com/p/B4A8WekpwDY

Gist from Gistmore
http://gistmore.com/bobrisky-shows-off-beans-cake-and-custard-he-is-making-for-his-boyfriend

Re: Bobrisky Shows Off Beans Cake And Custard He Made For His Boyfriend by GistConnect: 5:43am On Oct 25, 2019

Re: Bobrisky Shows Off Beans Cake And Custard He Made For His Boyfriend by Olufela30: 6:17am On Oct 25, 2019
NA YEYE BOYFRIEND OOO..

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Shows Off Beans Cake And Custard He Made For His Boyfriend by Rednaxelot: 6:17am On Oct 25, 2019
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off Beans Cake And Custard He Made For His Boyfriend by solmusdesigns: 6:58am On Oct 25, 2019
cry

Nigerians are turning upside down, imagine the comments posted on a gay mans page

5 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Shows Off Beans Cake And Custard He Made For His Boyfriend by Lordwheez(m): 7:00am On Oct 25, 2019
And this should concern us.... How??
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off Beans Cake And Custard He Made For His Boyfriend by Tomvi: 7:02am On Oct 25, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
cry

Nigerians are turning upside down, imagine the comments posted on a gay mans page

[/s]

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Shows Off Beans Cake And Custard He Made For His Boyfriend by Mixedfruit: 7:27am On Oct 25, 2019
Tomvi:
[s][/s]
gay spoted
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off Beans Cake And Custard He Made For His Boyfriend by Nobody: 7:42am On Oct 25, 2019
State of his mind! Imagine calling a guy my boyfriend, chai nothing we no go see for this world o
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off Beans Cake And Custard He Made For His Boyfriend by Tomvi: 7:50am On Oct 25, 2019
this guy understands Nigerians well and he's cashing out of it

give them controversy and boom you're trending cheesy

worse part is that you can't arrest him on gay ground because he's just say that the guy is his boy friend grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Shows Off Beans Cake And Custard He Made For His Boyfriend by jom28gy(m): 7:54am On Oct 25, 2019
Wonderful
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off Beans Cake And Custard He Made For His Boyfriend by Masterclass32: 7:58am On Oct 25, 2019
This guy is another nuisance to the society.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Shows Off Beans Cake And Custard He Made For His Boyfriend by ATTemi: 8:20am On Oct 25, 2019
I have no problem with Bobrisky.

It is his fans I have problem with. How do an intellectually sound human fan someone mentally unbalanced?

4 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Shows Off Beans Cake And Custard He Made For His Boyfriend by olu77(m): 8:27am On Oct 25, 2019
solmusdesigns:
cry

In your imagination, only Bobrisky is gay. Many are gay only 1 is really showing off. Some of those commenting are gay too. Don't bother about gay people in connection with Nigeria, bother about the real issues. If not having gay people is what makes a nation prosperous, we'll be the richest and America will be the poorest.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Shows Off Beans Cake And Custard He Made For His Boyfriend by WinkWrld: 9:00am On Oct 25, 2019
This guy can lie. Y'all better just free this guy because he is having the fun of his life.
Insought i am begining to enjoy his movie as soo many mumu dey

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Shows Off Beans Cake And Custard He Made For His Boyfriend by Vulcanheph(m): 9:05am On Oct 25, 2019
I Wonder What Nairaland is turning into these days........everything now is news, i won't be Surprised if this thrash makes it to FP.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Shows Off Beans Cake And Custard He Made For His Boyfriend by Kendumazy(m): 9:19am On Oct 25, 2019
Hehehe.
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off Beans Cake And Custard He Made For His Boyfriend by Viiictor10(m): 10:18am On Oct 25, 2019
so who is the unlucky guy
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off Beans Cake And Custard He Made For His Boyfriend by Bloooody(m): 10:18am On Oct 25, 2019
Awaiting mentally deranged Nigerians to start spewing hatred on man but because he chose to be what he wants undecided
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off Beans Cake And Custard He Made For His Boyfriend by Pokiss(m): 10:35am On Oct 25, 2019
i wonder which boyfriend she is talking about? is it wizkid?
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off Beans Cake And Custard He Made For His Boyfriend by kenir(m): 11:00am On Oct 25, 2019
And in one of the comments someone called his boyfriend "lucky", how? Why? I mean wtf!
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off Beans Cake And Custard He Made For His Boyfriend by Helpfromabove1(m): 11:12am On Oct 25, 2019
#badinfluence
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off Beans Cake And Custard He Made For His Boyfriend by alphaNomega: 11:32am On Oct 25, 2019
Vulcanheph:
I Wonder What Nairaland is turning into these days........everything now is news, i won't be Surprised if this thrash makes it to FP.

You favorite mod will perform as usual
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off Beans Cake And Custard He Made For His Boyfriend by HARLHEXIS01: 11:50am On Oct 25, 2019
This bros needs multiple laying of hands.... Just imagine......your own hell fire will be made of petrol and Tyre
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off Beans Cake And Custard He Made For His Boyfriend by Generalwoodz(m): 11:59am On Oct 25, 2019
Wetin Buhari no go see for AsoRock

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Shows Off Beans Cake And Custard He Made For His Boyfriend by telkevog(m): 1:52pm On Oct 25, 2019
Boy friend indeed! Una use style de do Homo. Keep deceiving yourself!
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off Beans Cake And Custard He Made For His Boyfriend by Vulcanheph(m): 2:30pm On Oct 25, 2019
alphaNomega:

Since there is nothing Snake related in this thread, I'm sure my Favorite mod (lalasticala) won't Be the one to move it to FP.....some other mod will.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Shows Off Beans Cake And Custard He Made For His Boyfriend by Vulcanheph(m): 2:31pm On Oct 25, 2019
alphaNomega:

Since there is nothing Snake related in this thread, I'm sure my Favorite mod (lalasticala) won't Be the one to move it to FP.....some other mod will. gringringrin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Big Booty South African Girl With Brains / Yeye Dey Smell! If Your Mama Dress Like Toni Braxton Wetin U Go Yarn?(photos) / Korede Bello Reacts After Burna Boy Savagely Turned Down Reekado Banks’ Request

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.