Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,722 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

Where Can I Register The Id Code Of Tire Pressure And Transmitter With The Tpms - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Where Can I Register The Id Code Of Tire Pressure And Transmitter With The Tpms (1410 Views)

Bluetooth Car Mp3 Player Kit With FM Transmitter For Handsfree Call / All-in-1 Car FM Transmitter; Charger Holder; Handsfree Dock 4 Smartphones/iphone / Sun Visor DVD Player With Game And FM Transmitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Register The Id Code Of Tire Pressure And Transmitter With The Tpms by mazeman123: 12:41pm On Nov 11, 2010
Hi,

Please does anyone know Where i can register the ID code of tire pressure and transmitter with the TPMS.car is a 2007 toyota 4runner

thanks
Re: Where Can I Register The Id Code Of Tire Pressure And Transmitter With The Tpms by mazeman123: 6:35pm On Nov 11, 2010
help pls
Re: Where Can I Register The Id Code Of Tire Pressure And Transmitter With The Tpms by KunleA2(m): 7:17am On Nov 12, 2010
If my guess is right in your question let me give you my opinion. i had a similar experience with a 2005 Toyota Sequoia that was showing tire under inflation which turned out to be a wrong code from the tire sensor.

The tech plugged in a obd II reader via the port by the left knee area on the driver side of the vehicle. He then re-input the correct sensor id code and it was solved.

This was done after knowing the code of the sensor itself which is always written on the sensor going over the valve stem.

The whole re-inputting took less that 10mins. I guess everything is easy if you know what you are doing

I hope this helps.

Good luck.

(1) (Reply)

Toyota Avensis 07/09 (american Specs.) Needed! / Power Bike Club / Toyota Camry 2008 Model Xle Registered For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.